Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (8964 Views)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by msmith01: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2006
Did Jesus Christ Really Marry Like The Da Vinci Code Claims?

Hi all, i just wanted to know if Jesus Christ really faked his death because that is what the Da Vinci code is talking about and it is moving very fast. And brothers, it will not be a surprise if many people go to hell because of this.

Well I also read that Jesus got married and had children! Is this all fake or true?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2006
my brother that is a movie. if you wann@ know anything, go to the bible. if it aint in the bible then it aint true.

nawa ooo, how can u believe such lie. that is hollywood at its best.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2006
Impossible to know for sure. there are no reliable sources concerning the live of Jesus
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2006
i bet you do not believe in the bible.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2006
diddy4:

i bet you do not believe in the bible.
Do I have any reason to?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2006
no you dont, i guess u are an atheist then. cuzz trynn@ convince you will be like pouring water on a rock. you guys will change soon. the time has not yet come.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Badman888(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2006
this is the effect of brining something like Da- Vinci code, everything is fiction,
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by gbengaijot(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2006
Mmmmmmmmm, Da vinci code is a fictitous rubbish. I mean, there is a legal suit at the moment between the author of the da vinci code(dan brown) and that f the Holy grail. they claimed dan brown copied their idea from their book.

SO if someone copied an idea from someone else and manipulate it to make billions of dollars, do u expect it to be true?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by MP007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2006
Am surprised that you folks are stil debating on this issue, there is no point in arguing over this guyzzz, the guy just use the thing sell him movie for the cinema, ,,, abeg hold on to your faith, baba God dey jooo!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by eveseh(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2006
dont think so,

that $hit is just a movie
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 1:54am On Jul 03, 2006
Black People,

The Davinci code is teaching Hitler's religion.

Hitler believed that whites, the ones he liked, are descendants of God.

i.e. The children of Jesus Christ

Super God/men

They can not stand that Jews are related to Jesus and not them.

So they had to find a way, to remove Jesus from within walking distance of Africa and away from the Jewish people and somehow relate him to white people.

This type of stuff is very typical.

Have you met yet those who believe that Indians/Africans/Asians come from the earthly realm and the bible was just sent for Europeans who come from the Spiritual realm?

Have you met yet those who believe that Christians are the "house of Israel' and that Jews in Israel are just the "house of Judah" and then they show you the scriptures about how terrible the "house of judah" is.

These things have many forms and are known as "British Israelism", "Two house", etc, etc.

This book is simply a cumulation of that type of garbage.

The wackos finally got thier white superior --we are the true children of Jesus-- theory in print and guess what? The whites loved it! Sales have been out of this world!

This is not really a new theory in the west. They been teaching this illumanati, priors of zion, crap against the Jews since Martin Luther.

The author did a good job of stripping the racism/anti-semetism out of the theory and changing the focus to Jesus and his kids in Europe alone.

Don't let this fool you about what is really being discussed.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2006
Drusilla,

Honestly, you're talking nonsense. Have you read either the Da Vinci Code or The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail by Baignent and Leigh? If there's anybody teaching anti-semitism it's the Christian Churches, both the Roman Catholic church and the Protestant churches. Have you ever read martin Luther's anti-semitic polemic On the Jews and Their Lies? Have you ever read any of the the catholic diabetre against the Jews (e.g. Raymond Martini'[/i]s [i]Pugio Fidei)? The racist ideologies of the Purity of the Blood have their roots firmly established in Christian history (Statute of Toledo, Spain, 1449).
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2006
im about to watch drama in here. certain things are better left untouched cuzz no matter how hard we try to simplify it, we never convince some people. it is better when they see it themsleves and experience it.

i hardly put my mouth in religious issues cuzz somethings are just bigger than us and beyond our level of understanding. even those that tot they know, have no idea.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Jduck13(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2006
No dats foolish all da davinci code is is a lie a lil truth with a lot of false read the bible u will see
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by eveseh(f): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2006
u are right J

taht shit is just a film
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2006
Honestly, you're talking nonsense. Have you read either the Da Vinci Code or The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail by Baignent and Leigh? If there's anybody teaching anti-semitism it's the Christian Churches, both the Roman Catholic church and the Protestant churches. Have you ever read martin Luther's anti-semitic polemic On the Jews and Their Lies? Have you ever read any of the the catholic diabetre against the Jews (e.g. Raymond Martini's Pugio Fidei)?

Nferyn,

When I spoke about Hitler and Jesus, the bible, Christians who believe the Two house and British Israelism thing and Martin Luther in my post, it was clear I was talking about Christian whites.

Whites who wanted their whiteness to be affirmed by God.
Whites who want white folks to be the true children of Jesus.

The racist ideologies of the Purity of the Blood have their roots firmly established in Christian history (Statute of Toledo, Spain, 1449).

Well, in European Christian history.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2006
Drusilla:

Honestly, you're talking nonsense. Have you read either the Da Vinci Code or The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail by Baignent and Leigh? If there's anybody teaching anti-semitism it's the Christian Churches, both the Roman Catholic church and the Protestant churches. Have you ever read martin Luther's anti-semitic polemic On the Jews and Their Lies? Have you ever read any of the the catholic diabetre against the Jews (e.g. Raymond Martini's Pugio Fidei)?
Nferyn,

When I spoke about Hitler and Jesus, the bible, Christians who believe the Two house and British Israelism thing and Martin Luther in my post, it was clear I was talking about Christian whites.

Whites who wanted their whiteness to be affirmed by God.
Whites who want white folks to be the true children of Jesus.
Yes and that has got nothing to do with the Da Vinci Code or Baignent and Leigh's book. You're grasping at straws.

Drusilla:

The racist ideologies of the Purity of the Blood have their roots firmly established in Christian history (Statute of Toledo, Spain, 1449).
Well, in European Christian history.
Very few Christian Churches today do not share that history.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by doksng(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2006
I watched a program on discovery channel and the writer of the book Da Vinci code said what he wrote was fictitous. He said he just wrote a novel to make himself popular.

People who choose to believe in the book can also believe in Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, Jurrasic Park, King Kong etc
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2006
Nferyn,

Grasping at straws about what? Mind making that specific?

Very few Christian Churches today do not share that history.

Yeah, your right. Black Christian churches do share that history, but we do not imagine that we were the ones driving the slave ship Jesus that the pope endorsed.

Being Black tells us how we share in that European Christian history. We were riding in the bottom of that ship.

Not dividing along racial lines would distort history. I am an American, it does not mean that historically, I have enslaved Africans in America.

My race will tell you more about my share in America's history of slavery.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2006
Drusilla,

You're the one claiming that
The Davinci code is teaching Hitler's religion.
It does nothing of that sort. If you apply the same logic you used, you could make the Black Churches guilty by association. The logic is fundamentally flawed.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Rhea(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2006
Dan Brown.
That smart schmuck.
While the world is busy arguing and raging over his work,
the man is busy smiling to the bank.
And it gets better as the argument intensifies.
grin
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Eurphoria(f): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2006
Guys

Somethings you must know are;

1. for those who beleive in Jesus and God, never argue about your belief with unbelievers or atheists like someone said it is FRUITLESS
2.Be happy in what yu know and hold dear and do not let someone of a different opinion try to belittle your faith.
3.Somethings are bigger than us, and cannot be argued or debated .
4.God is bigger than all the scholars, free thinking minds, theologists, atheist and surpasses all human understanding and there fore needs no human help in convincing people that he is real. God can fight his battles , i just wait to see how many casualty we have in the aftermath. wink

Da vinci code and all other books has been proven to hold many flaws even in the academic and  so called intelligent people's careful scrutiny , so i wont waste my breathe in arguement, let those how posses the biggest and widest vocab knock themselves out trying to discredit or belittle those of faith, i really don't care , i just wait like i said for God the supreme judge bigger than all this nonsense to do what he said he will do.

Please i will not reply to any invitation to argue or debate. Yes the oh so ''intelligent beings'' out there like i said debate to your hearts content, hey knock your selves out.

I am out kiss
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2006
the one that pains me most is when they start mentioning race as if God is not for every race. people should learn when to leave things that are bigger than them. you people that are arguing here don't know shiit. take it from me. i have been reading so much post and people i have seen writing novels here in the name of making a point or proving they know histroy end up making no point cuzz u don't know shiit. i only believe in one thing. if it aint in the bible, it is a lie. kapish.

leave what is bigger than you and don't argue with no one. when the time comes, their eyes will open.

im out.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
Jesus was not married and he did not fake his death
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Eurphoria(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2006
Diddy

say no more , just read what i wrote earlier i cant repeat myself, just dont stress yourself sweetheart pls dont not worth the hassle
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2006
What does the Davinci Code have to do with this thread. The author has always maintained that his book is nothing more than a fictional crime story. As for the Davinci code teaching Hitlers religion, I have never heard such ridiculous nonsense!

Even If Jesus had been married why would that have been a problem? Why should that upset somebody?
If he had been having an affair with Mary Magdeline surely that is only natural!

Maybe faking his own death is a little naughty and would have made him a biblical 419'er, but hey, he had to promote and maintain his supernatural star image to his audience and I have seen many worse PR stunts.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Hugoboi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2006
THat was concise!!!! Keep it up ma Revernd
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Rottweiler(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
Woe betide those that blaspheme God almighty for they shall reap the fruits of their labour in full! We know that God is a merciful God, slow to act but ACTS with ACTS!

I know most of you won't have the GUTS to stand before a juju shrine and blaspheme because you will get instant judgement. some will be struck dead with their dicks still erect while the females will bring forth maggots from their private parts.

I only feel sorry for your parents because they would be the ones to cry when the wrath shall get to you. Those of you that claim to know more than their creator.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
Woe betide those that blaspheme God almighty for they shall reap the fruits of their labour in full!

Please specify the types of fruit that we shall reap. Mango, Peach and Sour Cherries would be nice if possible!

I know most of you won't have the GUTS to stand before a juju shrine and blaspheme because you will get instant judgement. some will be struck dead with their ***** still erect while the females will bring forth maggots from their private parts.

Instant judgment is not as good as filtered expresso judgment! The erection part is quite good :-) Not sure about the maggots though!

I only feel sorry for your parents because they would be the ones to cry when the wrath shall get to you. Those of you that claim to know more than their creator.

What is the wrath, and how does it get you? Who is this creator person you have mentioned?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2006
@rott

say no more

@eurphoria

thanks alot cutie, i will do just that. i like your name. wink
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by MrBean(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
Reverend is a sick bastard. He relishes contributing his sexually perverted views of "christianity" with every opportunity he gets. Nferyn like Seun the administrator, on the other hand are "deadbeat", I bet he has to remind himself everyday he is real and alive. SHAMEFUL.

Diddy put it rightly, reasoning with these fellas on this topic is like boiling a stone with hopes of getting it soft enough to eat. (go figure).
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2006
mrlawng:

Nferyn like Seun the administrator, are on the other hand are "deadbeat", I bet he has to remind himself everyday he is real and alive. SHAMEFUL.
I haven't seen much reasoning [/i]on these subject by you, my dear mrlawng . I have had quite pleasant and thoughtful conversations on the topic with layi, nicetohave, 4get_me, mlks_baby and some others. We can agree to disagree, but your personal attacks are uncalled for. As a matter of fact, you seem to be the exact type of religious people that frighten me with your uncompromising, anti-intellectual and plainly bigotted views.

[i]edited: removed unnecessary insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Special: Share Your Favorite Love Song For God / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned / Is The Jehovah's Witness Organisation Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.