Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,590 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

New Arrival From Italy; Very Unique Red Wine For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Arrival From Italy; Very Unique Red Wine For Sale (561 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / Clothing Apparel Business With Love From Italy / Distributors Wanted Nationwide(country-nigeria) "RED WINE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival From Italy; Very Unique Red Wine For Sale by anichizara: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
I currently have available 200 cartons of Italian Red Wine sent to me straight from Italy. The brand name of the wine is

TRICOLORE, it contains 13% alc. in a 750ml bottle, samples are clearly seen in the pictures attached. The wine is the first of

of its kind to be shipped to Nigeria, it has a very unique taste which am sure you will appreciate and only me has the

distributorship rights to market the above mentioned wine.

DISTRIBUTORSHIP DEALS
If you are buying below 25 cartons, each carton will be sold at the price of N4,500
If you are buying 25 cartons and above, each carton will be sold at the price of N4,000
If you are buying 40 cartons and above, each carton will still be sold at N4,000 + free delivery anywhere in Nigeria

CONTACTS
emails; anichizara@gmail.com and zonedogg@hotmail.com
mobile no. ; 08106923579 and 08100364475
The goods are located at UNN in Enugu state

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dredger 20/18 To Buy / 10 Reasons Why You Have To Use Wordpress To Attract More Customers / Have You Heard About Sport Arbitrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.