Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

M.i.p Is Blazing The Channel O Charts - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i.p Is Blazing The Channel O Charts (1389 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / M.i.p Is The Brand New Face In Naija Hip Hop / Nokia Silverbird Danceathon Is Blazing Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.i.p Is Blazing The Channel O Charts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2008
wat up,y'all heard about M.I.P,the hot new rap group 4rm naija,they be tearing up the channelo countdown right now.their song 'we no get shakinh' has been on the charts since december 07,right now u can check out their video @ no.6 on the countdown.also catch it on nigezie,sound city,music africa,mbi,mitv and the rest of em,those dudes is hot.peace out.
Re: M.i.p Is Blazing The Channel O Charts by thando(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2008
yeah nice,but am i the only one who all count downs on channel o are wack

(1) (Reply)

Isolate Vs 9ice. Its Going To Be A Very Long Ride ! / Ab1 Of Coded Tunes Debuted With A Collabo With Olamide / Iyanya Ft Tiwa Savage: Somebody [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.