Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

M.i.p Is The Brand New Face In Naija Hip Hop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i.p Is The Brand New Face In Naija Hip Hop (666 Views)

Naija Hip Hop And Its Emptiness (Stroking The Admiration Of The Shallow Minds) / What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2011? / M.i.p Is Blazing The Channel O Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.i.p Is The Brand New Face In Naija Hip Hop by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 06, 2008
wat up? have yall heard about M.I.P? they are like the LOX of naija,blazing songs and blazing lyrics.check em out,their video is number one on the channel O top ten countdown. WE NO GET SHAKING. peace

(1) (Reply)

The Buzz Letter - Faze, Ikechukwu, Obiwon, DJ Zeez and more / New Releases @ 9jabeats.com / Have You Read The New Edition Of Hiphopworldmagazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.