Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (32984 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Na wa Oh...what does this say about life
Me...I CLING TO GOD OH!!! cool
Hmm.....

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by politicalpastor: 3:49am On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: I can imagine how close these two were,like hung out together,sang together, trecked through dusty streets on their way to the studio,went after same girls,shared α plate of soaked garri,spent nights in each others crib talking trash till the following morning,played pranks on each other,shoped together at the bendown boutique,smoked α joint at the street corner. Fortunately for one, weed gave him inspiration, unfortunately ƒoя the other, weed drained his talent.

Say no to drugs

its a small world, many things dey happen according to faze alone. A friend u trust today can betray you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ochukoccna: 3:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Shiit happens
Life can be as crooked as the dusty streets which criss cross many a Nigerian village or smooth as the streetz in Alausa
Wishing you smooth streetz Mr Blackface
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by azimibraun: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2013
Half the story hs never bin told.. And wll never be told. Cnt draw a conclusion on this anyway. Bt I still think as a Blackface, 2face neednt invite me to his wedding officialy. Why are they pals? 2face wedding na blackface wedding so na black suppose dey even invite bobos telling dem" my broda wedding dey come up o" and 2baba wld hv bin so happy and d beef wld hv bin squashed. If 2baba failed on dis,Blackbaba fail pass. Am Sure no b everybody wey dey dubai 2baba invite, sm went on dia own and 2baba go see dem begin shout o boy! Sorry o I 4gt and dis guys wll say" guy we don shw, we don shw be dat o!" Blackface failed woefully on dis. Did 2baba gv Hi his broda IV? Why den wld he gv blackface? Is he nt lk Hi to 2baba? My broda mst nt invite me 2 an occassion dt is equally mine anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by bigtt76(f): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2013
Well said ma broda. Blackface was 2Baba's senior for secondary school, same state and tribe. Infact both went to same University/Poly so they're more than brodas sef. Infact one would have expected Blackface to be one of the Groomsmen (like Tony Tetula) but be like say 'bad belle' syndrome hol Blackface for body... e no go fit go stand where other big boys wey de smoke igbo with sense stand naaa.

azimibraun: Half the story hs never bin told.. And wll never be told. Cnt draw a conclusion on this anyway. Bt I still think as a Blackface, 2face neednt invite me to his wedding officialy. Why are they pals? 2face wedding na blackface wedding so na black suppose dey even invite bobos telling dem" my broda wedding dey come up o" and 2baba wld hv bin so happy and d beef wld hv bin squashed. If 2baba failed on dis,Blackbaba fail pass. Am Sure no b everybody wey dey dubai 2baba invite, sm went on dia own and 2baba go see dem begin shout o boy! Sorry o I 4gt and dis guys wll say" guy we don shw, we don shw be dat o!" Blackface failed woefully on dis. Did 2baba gv Hi his broda IV? Why den wld he gv blackface? Is he nt lk Hi to 2baba? My broda mst nt invite me 2 an occassion dt is equally mine anyway.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by AKobo4urthought: 5:11am On Mar 26, 2013
azimibraun: Half the story hs never bin told.. And wll never be told. Cnt draw a conclusion on this anyway. Bt I still think as a Blackface, 2face neednt invite me to his wedding officialy. Why are they pals? 2face wedding na blackface wedding so na black suppose dey even invite bobos telling dem" my broda wedding dey come up o" and 2baba wld hv bin so happy and d beef wld hv bin squashed. If 2baba failed on dis,Blackbaba fail pass. Am Sure no b everybody wey dey dubai 2baba invite, sm went on dia own and 2baba go see dem begin shout o boy! Sorry o I 4gt and dis guys wll say" guy we don shw, we don shw be dat o!" Blackface failed woefully on dis. Did 2baba gv Hi his broda IV? Why den wld he gv blackface? Is he nt lk Hi to 2baba? My broda mst nt invite me 2 an occassion dt is equally mine anyway.

How can you Invite someone else to a wedding, that you yourself are not invited to?? How are you suppose to show up uninvited to a wedding of a person, that doesn't even acknowledge you?? Maybe if that person was your REAL brother, sure that would be fine if you just showed up, but in Blackface's case he is tuface's old buddy so in order for him to show up he has to be formally invited. Tuface not inviting him only shows that he obviously doesn't want him there. You just can't show up to a wedding of a person not invited, and think everything would be cool. Blackface is not on the wrong here, Its all tuface. If he wanted the guy to show, he should have given him an IV and leave him the choice of coming or not. Its called courtesy.

Logic of some people baffles me sha........

16 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by 5much(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2013
D marriage would hv bn a wonderful time to mend things. Such is life.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 26, 2013
If truly they are paddy,then blackface needs no invite to the wedding. Courtesy demand he should be the one to make move on how the wedding would be a success. Life is indeed a biatch.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Jesuspikin87(m): 5:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Calm Down Blackface.......

GGMUB soonest. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by AKobo4urthought: 5:26am On Mar 26, 2013
So politely show up to a wedding you are not invited to?? That makes no sense though.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by koolet: 5:28am On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: I can imagine how close these two were,like hung out together,sang together, trecked through dusty streets on their way to the studio,went after same girls,shared α plate of soaked garri,spent nights in each others crib talking trash till the following morning,played pranks on each other,shoped together at the bendown boutique,smoked α joint at the street corner. Fortunately for one, weed gave him inspiration, unfortunately ƒoя the other, weed drained his talent.

Say no to drugs
kaai u take style get sense :-)
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Chanchit: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2013
Sorry blackface, people wei go Dubai don even reach house by now. Wizkid go invite you for hin own wedding.

And for the guy who said Blakface should have showed up uninvited, please can he also join the groomsmen sake of say them be old pals..?

Its very easy to arise like a compatriot in Nigeria's national anthem to attend a wedding in muson centre or balmora without being invited, if them bounce you, before you spend N200 you go reach ur house, but to from Nigeria go Dubai without Iv, getting bounced won't be funny @all.

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Babycake(m): 5:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Such Is Life
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Is blackface still alive?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by eyescue(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2013
ajetunblog: I think the rift between them is not over yet,a fan asked the former Plantashun Boiz why he didn't attend 2face Idibia wedding ceremony in Dubai even though Faze was spotted at the event.

See what he said below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1038137_b_JPGdd3a386d7dbf44d9295a84fc49877b8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1038138_b2_JPG3308353671c3748f63826ec229e61b7e

Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/03/tuface-didnt-invite-me-to-his-wedding.html
TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ibrobell(m): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2013
Both of them are at fault. just a phone call from blackface or a well wishing message can turn things around. atleast the wedding is no news at all.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2013
eyescue: TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.
Why are you ranting?The dude took his wedding to Dubai and so phucking what?If he had done it in Nigeria i bet you majority of the people complaining won't even be there including you the unnecessary Panadol drinker.Less i forget did you go for the Traditional wedding in Akwa Ibom?I believe your reply will be no.So what is the noise all about?Dude concentrate on your hussle and make good out of your life instead of creating viral messages in blogs and forums.Nigerians have a lot of sick minds

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ibrobell(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2013
with the large crowd of people that will be there and the insecurity? you want people to spoil his wedding abi.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Yazmin: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2013

Bad belle , wetin concern u if him carry d wedding go moon sef. Even if na for naija him do am, dem no go still invite u. D trad wey dem do for akwa ibom,u go dia? Abeg tu baba,enjoy ya money all haters go wan do dia own for white house if dem get money like u!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Concept(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2013
dare2think: Regardless of what may have happenned, I would have invited him anyway and leave him with the option of attending or not.
Most of the people who attended are there only because of his status and the status of the wedding.
Bar a few, majority are opportunists. They are not his friends.

Never in a millon way will I neglect to invite someone that I suffered with and had history with. Even if we are not talking, I may even use this opportunity to mend the issue.
Only reason I may not invite him is if he had plotted my downfall or death, or tried it with my woman.
Anything else, I'd have invited an old buddy

Life goes on and it does not end at a particular point, it turns.

Gbadun your concept. Old buddies most time the best.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ddippset(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2013
dare2think: Regardless of what may have happenned, I would have invited him anyway and leave him with the option of attending or not.
Most of the people who attended are there only because of his status and the status of the wedding.
Bar a few, majority are opportunists. They are not his friends.

Never in a millon way will I neglect to invite someone that I suffered with and had history with. Even if we are not talking, I may even use this opportunity to mend the issue.
Only reason I may not invite him is if he had plotted my downfall or death, or tried it with my woman.
Anything else, I'd have invited an old buddy

Life goes on and it does not end at a particular point, it turns.
if you could really keep to theses words you be an angel. this is the best response here so far. i respect you for this. but the fact is that no conclusions can be drawn on this issue. even though our fellow nairalanders have begun judging and jumping into conclusions already, anyways that's why it is a gossip, nothing but idle talk up in here. obviously there's a beef, but who's to blame? nobody except them both and their close people know.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2013
News flash: 20 kids cannot play together for 20 years

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by didisky(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2013
What's d big deal if he wasn't invited ? Abeg make una sleep make I hear word
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by jadakiss213(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Tolexander: Sorry guy!
When you wanna do your own, don't invite him.

Seems TUFACE realised you were going to be a burden on him, getting your transport to Dubai since it's been long you made cool cash from music. Na person wey proper people dey associate with.
A very stupid way of reasoning i must say.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Concept(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2013
This is definitely not a good time for Blackface who was once in a musical group with Tuface and Faze. According to reports reaching us, Blackface was few weeks back sent packing out of his rented apartment in Festac. We learnt when his landlord couldn’t hold on to his numerous promises of paying his house rent, the man had to bring in security men from Alausa who later forced the artiste to evacuate the house. According to the landlord, Blackface is said to have owed a total sum of N1.4M. The former singer is said to have moved in with a friend at Ijegun Waterside. It will be recalled that, his wife also left him early this year after he, Blackface could no longer meet the needs of his family.
We pray the Lord step into his situation and restore his lost glory.

Levels don change, this guy is not really in the league again. I can bet it, if he was invited, he might not have shown up although that depends on his individual. He would definitely be another gossip in and around the venue. If you want to associate with the best, try not to let them leave you behind with a glaring gap.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ddippset(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2013
even if he did his wedding here in naija are you thinking it'd be a free for all? it's ok he took it to dubai, let him enjoy himself. but there's this trend with these nigerian 'celebrities' (NOTE THE QUOTE AND UNQUOTE). they are really starstruck with one another. what's this crap that any musician does a celebration and all comedians, all nollywood people, all designers people, even footballers that think they're cool all flock the place dancing and taking photos here and there and rubbing it in our faces, like saying yes we are the nigerian celebrities? the whole event is taken over by these people and they turn it into a show off. every wedding or christening amongst these people is turned into a nollywood/musicians/comedians general meeting. not in all cases entirely but in most cases this happens. they dont miss the chance to announce they are 'celebrities' this aint no beef. lol.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by prospero5(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2013
my inlaw Tu-baba, isn't a proud guy. maybe blackface didn't jus hav d wherewithal to atend d weding.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by seedord247(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2013
prospero5: my inlaw Tu-baba, isn't a proud guy. maybe blackface didn't jus hav d wherewithal to atend d weding.

Your what sad
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2013
fruityjojo: angryHow is dat our bisness, wen u wee stay at home nd make better muzic! U 2 want 2 go 2 dubai!

Typical of women, only associate/mingle with the fortunate and sucessful. Fake hypocritical creations

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2013
sometimes i wonder how we nigerians think. . . .abeg how many arabs don carry wedding come do for nigeria. . .lol. Lets learn to appriciate what we have jor. . . .what was he thinking. Nigeria is not good enuff for his wedding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Wore The White Caped Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.