Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (32985 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by boban007: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
i think the problem here is d comparism of the two.in life we need luck to succeed.black face does not ve that luck right now&it doesnt make face&two face better.sometimes favor just fall on ur laps.blacface is a very talented artiste.tomorrow morning anybody can decide to invest massively in him&his fortunes will change.comparing him to tuface is d biggest injustice anybody can do to him.where iam today is by his grace&favour.alot of my hommies who are more brilliant than i was way back look up to me for help.but i can only try my best.some do understand while others will just outrightly castigate me.but i do understand cos i once looked up to alot of people way back&use to think they were wicked.lesson;uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.sometimes its not hardwork,but favour&grace.lets pray for both cos u cant just satisfy everybody that comes ur way.u ve ur plans &struggles too.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by eazzzy1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
na African Queen cause fight.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by SeunmiOsewa: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
The funny thing about life is many of us here will do the same thing that 2face did to Blackface. Hypocrites na eim we be all of us, hypocrites.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Itoroetti(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
if truly wat blackfaze said is true,then 2face no try.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Melahou(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
must he invite everybody,after all he invited me and i didnt go, so what? tongue
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Odunharry(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
yinqxy: Dats too bad of tuface,u fall ma hand
same here...no mata wat,blak face na im pal
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by LeonessAug: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
i tot dey were brothers, i heard d africa queen tin was supposed 2 b sang by dem n it was blackface dat wrote d song n 2fac betrayed him by singing it alone. was dat tru guys?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ibrobell(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Bleble-swag:
i tot dey were brothers, i heard d africa queen tin was supposed 2 b sang by dem n it was blackface dat wrote d song n 2fac betrayed him by singing it alone. was dat tru guys?
with his permission. its no big deal, musicians write songs for each other

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Revolva(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
chucky234: I knew these guys way back in Festac town,Blackface and Faze were down to earth and played with just anybody,I could remember how children and young girls used to stop Faze on the streets of Festac and around Alakija for him to sing and he was always ready to sing to their listening pleasure.
Tuface was egocentric full with bigmanism,he was never accommodating to people but Blackface was always in Ajegunle doing things with poor dudes who had no home or means of survival,he would spend his entire money just to make sure those guys were happy and he was loved by all just like Marvellous Benji who made AJ his home despite the cash and the opportunity to live in VI,Ikoyi or Ikeja.
Bro well said but I beg no be everybody poor for ajegunle and no be everybody rich for ikeja or VI ok....stop stigmatizing ajegunle ok..the way you wrote it is downggrading to ajegunle..when last ave u been to AJ..
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Jibsontop(m): 3:03am On Mar 27, 2013
2face np try at all
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by dotcomnamename: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2013
D’banj, P-Square, Darey, M.I, Ice Prince were conspicuously absent in Dubai. Iyanya was in Uyo for the traditional wedding but couldn’t make it to Dubai.
Keke Ogungbe and D1 Adeneye, Tony Tetuila, OJB Jezreel. All these people were absent in Dubai for the wedding too. They all have their reason.
If you don't know 2face, before you judge, try know him very well, i mean very well. He is too proud and feel he owns the whole world.
If 2face slap you or do anything to you today, he go tell u sey ''Nothing dey happen''. He believe he's the only biggest Nigerian artist and can do anything he like.

Come to think of this, the money 2face wasted in another country could help our own economy in this country. I don’t know why we don’t appreciate our own things.

Why be say those way know 2face from the grass root none of them present at the wedding in Dubai? This is a straight pointer that 2baba na Bleep up guy. They all know him. 90% of those that went to Dubai went for his Fame and Money, nothing more to it.

No matter what, as a professional and matured artist, he should have invite plantashun boys, dat was his beginning and foundation.
I could not have imagined dat he will not invite dem, no matter what may have transpired between dem, d weeding would have been an avenue to make up. Gbammmm..
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Larrey(f): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Oga ,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ na fans go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dictate ƒό̲̣r̲̅ †ђξ celebs now. U̶̲̥̅̊ people shud stop condemning 2face A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ face ur own businesses cos we all aя̲̅ε̲̣ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ perfect
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by blackbeau1(f): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pain:

He married into a culture that is known for frivolity and wasteful spending. From their soups to livelstyle..they live above their means. The Governor of their state is a representative benchmark of what I seek to explain & communicate. Fast Forward 8 Years from Now & See Where 2-Face will Be. We will Meet on this Forum for a Post-Mortem. Mark it Down. Okay, Let the Missiles Rain.. But Time is the Ultimate Settler!
stop saying things you don't know. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute,then don't open the thread
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by wcurtis76(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
dbride:

Who knows, u never can tell judging from the frequent dangerous accusations from Blackface.
I. Belive u no one knws d actual truth
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Abagworo: I feel deeply sad for Blackface because I know how it feels when you are left out in something you started. 2face has lived up to his stage name as a double faced man while Blackface is now in darkness as his stage name suggests. Faze is living in fazes. So be careful with the name you choose.

Lol. This shit is funny as hell. Una nogo kill pesin for NL.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by chux76(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
mr.official2:
Isn't that Face below? So why wasn't Blackface invited? As much as I thought 2Face and Blackface were really close than they were to Face. undecided

LIFE!

That is not Tuface but his younger bro..formerly of the group Da Natives and his name is Hycent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / Seun Egbegbe’s Birthday Party, Actresses Storm Event / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.