Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299869 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
ayemenre: hello which number is this ? is it the one that sent the messages cos someone said the number ends with 201, also have u called the lines cos i think u are also expectant as I am.

Yes I am just as hopeful as you are. Following up the previous text Bridge Gap have been sending there have always been numbers so I think they will have some of our unanswered questions. Pls refer back and try any of the numbers.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
These Names or final list should have been published in one of the National dailies.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Did any hopeful from Delta got the txt?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
I am from SS whicj zone are u?
Japkelly:
Yes I am just as hopeful as you are. Following up the previous text Bridge Gap have been sending there have always been numbers so I think they will have some of our unanswered questions. Pls refer back and try any of the numbers.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
when do u think that will be?
Japkelly: These Names or final list should have been published in one of the National dailies.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
My fellow engineers have the spirit of sportsmanship,accept the inevitable you win some you loose some. Grasping at straws will only make the process more traumatising.

I'm not a christian,but what if this TCN job is not God's plan for you. This phase of life is a stage and trust me it'll pass,move on and apply for other jobs

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
We thank God for his mercy and compassion.I am very grateful to God glory be to your name the Journey has finally come to an end.A new phase has just begun.Please any of my successful colleague in electrical officer 2 from Enugu state?I want to any if their is any other successful person from Enugu state in electrical officer 2?We will meet in Abuja soon.After seeing my appointment letter grade level and step then i will be able to tell the salary.God bless us.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
We thank God for his mercy and compassion.I am very grateful to God glory be to your name the Journey has finally come to an end.A new phase has just begun.Please any of my successful colleague in electrical officer 2 from Enugu state?I want to any if their is any other successful person from Enugu state in electrical officer 2?We will meet in Abuja soon.After seeing my appointment letter grade level and step then i will be able to tell the salary.God bless us.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
The text will be on till sunday just learn to be patient and prayerful some text are still hanging due to network.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by azeezengr(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
jum33: any body from osun or oyo got the text as well?

Yes, am from Oyo I first got call last Tuesday asking for my contact details and e-mail address.

Late yesternight, I got text that reads "come wit a means of ID 2 pick up ur appointment letter wit d
Transmission Company of Nig.(TCN) @ d PHCN Corporate Hq, Plot 441, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama
Abj Frm 16-09-13"

We give thanks to Almighty Allah that made it possible...

We should appreciate the efforts of Organizers that despite all negativities in Nigeria system, try their
best to recruit some men strictly on merit...Nigerian can be great again!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have gotten mine any other person from Enugu state ,pls if you are from Enugu state for Electrical officer 2 please indicate.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls is there any civil or mechanical engineer that got the txt? There is someone dat did excellently well in d interview but hasnt bn contacted, I want to beliv mayb its becos he,s not an elect/elect engr. I want to also know weda civil n mech engrs are yet to be contacted cos their service is also needed in TCN in the area of transmission tower building.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
authentic2013: I have gotten mine any other person from Enugu state ,pls if you are from Enugu state for Electrical officer 2 please indicate.

How many will u receive? I tot u got one last 2 wks

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
jamp:

How many will u receive? I tot u got one last 2 wks
lol
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
chukdc: We thank God for his mercy and compassion.I am very grateful to God glory be to your name the Journey has finally come to an end.A new phase has just begun.Please any of my successful colleague in electrical officer 2 from Enugu state?I want to any if their is any other successful person from Enugu state in electrical officer 2?We will meet in Abuja soon.After seeing my appointment letter grade level and step then i will be able to tell the salary.God bless us.
Am putting it up to you that you did not receive any text. All u are trying to do is diplomatically trying to know weather ppl from Enugu got the text last Night.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
What do I do now? the year is almost up again!!! why raise my hope only to dash it to the floor again? God you understand!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
ayemenre: What do I do now? the year is almost up again!!! why raise my hope only to dash it to the floor again? God you understand!
my dear, my candy advise is dat u should b prayerfull... And dnt give up on God.... He is God of impossibility...

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by donogaga(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Trust God's Timing. Don't be impatient. Like Abraham, "believe in hope". Like Job, "wait till your change comes".. This will pass soon!!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Japkelly: Am putting it up to you that you did not receive any text. All u are trying to do is diplomatically trying to know weather ppl from Enugu got the text last Night.

I tink u are right

Lol
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
God gives Good job. My peers this is not the end of the road, only trust in God, he will surly provide. Take an example from the Bible The man at the pool of Bethesda.Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to be made well?”

The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.”

Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked.
So shall one day God will speak, and your problem will be which JOB will I choose.

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
did anybody from akwa ibom received the text
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Please did anyone from Delta get the text?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls, has anybody received text today?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Pearl104: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
I am not sure Deltan's have received their text yet. I am 4m Delta but have not received mine yet....but I must receive mine if all this is really true.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
ESUNAM: did anybody from akwa ibom received the text
am 4rm akwa ibom bt I neva receive txt o!bt I. Ws calld 4 Perm addrss
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gloom: has anybody from Edo-Delta received successful message?
Yeah I'm from Edo and I received d mssg yday.
Grateful to God.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello palz, for those of u dat has nt received d txt yet, dnt panic u will or if not, try and go to TCN office @ abuja to check for ur names........ A frnd of mine didn't receive d txt, he went to d office today to check and he saw his name....... Also, he told me dat d will paste the names on monday... So if u hav anybody @ Abj, ask d person to hlp u check for ur name..... Good luck....

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
esuabassey: Hello palz, for those of u dat has nt received d txt yet, dnt panic u will or if not, try and go to TCN office @ abuja to check for ur names........ A frnd of mine didn't receive d txt, he went to d office today to check and he saw his name....... Also, he told me dat d will paste the names on monday... So if u hav anybody @ Abj, ask d person to hlp u check for ur name..... Good luck....
Hello guyz, u pple hav gone too far to start giving up on God..... I'm begging u in God's name not to loose hope....jst try and hearken to my information because it will encourage u...... Gnite

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Watin dey vex me be say some of those who got the Text have refused to drop the sender's Number, your position in the company will not be changed if you do so. Will TCN retrieve the text they sent to you if you do. Let's Learn to be our Brother's keeper besides we are One. Engineers

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2013
Morning guys,any fresh info?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2013
GUYZ, I repeat again: Where is @chukdi !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.