Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is This Actually Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Actually Cheating? (1242 Views)

Photo ; This Actually Looks True / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Actually Cheating? by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
1. You have a gf or bf that says no sex before marriage. You then go out to get some. Is this cheating?

2. You have sex with your bf or gf, and occasionally you still get some outside. Remember you're not yet legally married and thus not under any oath not to have sex if you so please. I mean if you can commit fornication with your bf or gf, why not with someone else? Isn't this hypocrisy? Is this cheating?
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by 190: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Its not cheating

Just dey SLICE dey go till one woman manages to lock u up in the name of marriage then its cheating!
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
It's not cheating.

But promiscuity has never been my thing. If you really love someone, you'll avoid all avenues to hurt them. You'll surely get away with sleeping with someone else, but your conscience, you can never run away from, cos you toyed with someone's emotion, betrayed their trust in you, and you hurt them. One day, you'll finally choose to settle with one lady. But your old habits will refuse to die, and you'll find yourself cheating on your wife. . . The period of non-married life, should be a time you hone your self-control skills. Be loyal to your BF/GF. You may think you are enjoying your life because it is not cheating by sleeping around, but it's killing you softly, where it matters the most - Inside!

It's not cheating, but it pays to be loyal to your gf. . .
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
YES, to both.

1 Like

Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Les: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
No1 is an excusable cheating. No2 is pure cheating and is not acceptable. There's a difference b/w sleeping around and having a relationship. If you wanna sleep around, fine. If you wanna have gf/bf, fine! And make d best outta it. Wat is d essence of having a gf/bf and still sleep around? It doesn't make sense cos you cant eat ur cake and have it back. Anyone dat tries dat is provoking nature and KARMA, a jealous husband to nature must surely act. Be warned and be faithful, it pays alot!!

! +!#% ! Might be $^¥#& ) $^~€ +!# ^$ ) [>¿$+^[!^#.^|§!#¤ wethn u wan hear abi u de find person u go ban again, ¤|¤)¤??

1 Like

Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Mynd44: 1:29am On Mar 26, 2013
This kin questions sef
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Popowaa: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: It's not cheating.

But promiscuity has never been my thing. If you really love someone, you'll avoid all avenues to hurt them. You'll surely get away with sleeping with someone else, but your conscience, you can never run away from, cos you toyed with someone's emotion, betrayed their trust in you, and you hurt them. One day, you'll finally choose to settle with one lady. But your old habits will refuse to die, and you'll find yourself cheating on your wife. . . The period of non-married life, should be a time you hone your self-control skills. Be loyal to your BF/GF. You may think you are enjoying your life because it is not cheating by sleeping around, but it's killing you softly, where it matters the most - Inside!

It's not cheating, but it pays to be loyal to your gf. . .

1 Like

Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2013
I don't consider any of them cheating. Technically.
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by KINGwax(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2013
Will y'all take ur dictionary and check the word 'cheating'? How are those not cheating? If u are in an open relationship, it different! But u go behind and derive pleasure outside ur relationship and y'all trying to justify it?
OP is simply crazy!!!
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by MrsChima(f): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2013
I am cheating with my husband.
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Mynd44: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Enjoyment unlimited
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by MrsChima(f): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Enjoyment unlimited

Each character has a different name. Winks.
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Mynd44: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Each character has a different name. Winks.
yup
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Les: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
mrs chima
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by SeunmiOsewa: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Or cheating with your gateman! grin
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
@OP
in my world, both are cheating unless you specifically told her BEFORE that you are going to fukc some other lady. if she fully well knows what you are doing, then it is not cheating. if you hide in the dead of night to crawl like a thief to see these ladies then off course this is cheating. sex is just the tip of the iceberg, even if you kissed her or simply touched her in some specific area then it is also cheating.
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2013
@ poster,
Yes this would be cheating in my opinion.When youre with someone, it shouldnt take a legal oath to to give each other commitment and respect. Its only an excuse when people play the " Well, we arent legally married" card
Re: Is This Actually Cheating? by luvmijeje(f): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2013
Yes,it is called cheating and unfaithful.

(1) (Reply)

I Now Believe In Love At First Sight / Habits Women Love / My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.