Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market (7207 Views)

Unpaid Salaries: NLC May Shut Down Airports Across The Country / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. / Lagos May Shut Down Allmarkets In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by hotwax: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2013
ochukoccna: Why does Fashola want to chase all Ibo's and their businesses out of Lagos nah? cheesy
Remember we are 60% of the Lagos population huh huh
^^^^^^^^
Wetin pesin no go hear for this forum?

60%, Hausas are even more than Igbos in Lagos. Indians are more than Igbo self Lol

But Abbatior is dominated by Yorubas. Why are Igbo getting nut over this issue? Why all these bigots hating Lagos and Yorubas?
There is nothing you can do about it. Lagos is still the economy seat of Nigeria.

You can hate till your heart pumps out. It wont change anything. Eko ooo nibaje oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by femmy2010(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2013
anonimi:

Misplaced agression.
Don't they know the LGA responsible for the area or they are all confirmed mugus in the Oko Oba place?

The state government built the Abattoir and I see no wrong that they insist the users maintain a clean enviroment.
The state Government isn't saying people there shouldn't do their biz but that they should keep the place clean.
Must people always see wrong in good?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by Arcard(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Biznes dn cut small fo d fulani's
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by fuckluv(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hehehe am just laughing with style.Hw many igbo man u see when dey sale meat.We no dey do 1kobo biz, If he likes let him shut it till God come.I trust UMUNA we are blessed with biz, idea.However FASHOLA i think is going to far. If he talking of Odour let him face those big big company poluting Lagos. I think is time all d Yoruba that is in Port harcourt saleling meat & taxi driver should be giving condition too.
Me sef dey laugh with style with this ur grammar grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by aryzgreat: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2013
hotwax:

60%, Hausas are even more than Igbos in Lagos. Indians are more than Igbo self Lol

But Abbatior is dominated by Yorubas. Why are Igbo getting nut over this issue? Why all these bigots hating Lagos and Yorubas?
There is nothing you can do about it. Lagos is still the economy seat of Nigeria.

You can hate till your heart pumps out. It wont change anything. Eko ooo nibaje oooo

FROM THE COMMENT SO FAR, I CAN EQUIVOCALLY SAY U ARE BLIND AND A FAT BIGOT! Do read from page 1 again to ur comment and tell me wia any igbo has made any tribal remark about this issue if not ur dirty ugly bitter ppl always shouting igbo igbo in every thread. As far as am concerned, Agege is Hausa/Yoruba dominated area and u hardly see an igbo dat do meat butcher business. 80% of meat seellers in lag are yoruba muslim, the remnant are hausa, while 90% of cow and goat sellers are hausas, so y bring igbo into this thread? U guys are virtually going nut about igbos. Do i call dat jealousy or wot?

1 Like

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by fuckluv(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Yeah the LASG is right in its decision. Too long a decision! The first time i visited that place, Men!!! I don't pray to take that route again. Yet u see people talking and eating in that fug.
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by anonimi: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2013
femmy2010:

The state government built the Abattoir and I see no wrong that they insist the users maintain a clean enviroment.
The state Government isn't saying people there shouldn't do their biz but that they should keep the place clean.
Must people always see wrong in good?

Can we ever try to do something good PROPERLY and in line with the laws of the FRN
Do you think it is possible?
Do you know the difference between effective & efficient?

If the state government built the abattoir, then it should hand it over to the Agege LG to run as provided for by the 1999 constitution of the country. Why is that so difficult to do? Did Fashola not hand over Lekki road built by administrations before him to his godfather's company and making people pay toll money on top?
Meanwhile LASG that is making noise about dirty environment and poking its nose in the LGA schedule has not provided pipe borne water to ALL of the state including the abattoir to facilitate the cleanliness of the PUBLIC space. Now that is a core function of the state government.
Na so dem dey do am for obodo oyinbo wey we all dey run go hide? Plus including sending legislators' and LGA chairmen's wives for training

1 Like

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by BabaOyo(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2013
solidbroda: foolish and myopic thoughts. Most people in dat market are Yoruba. So stop being a tribal nig*er. After all, he has a point and the odour oozing out from dat market is like shallow mass grave. Its hazardous to health!
Haba....na wa for you oooo!! you no know say he was being sarcastic? No be to go school alone be am o....let the school sef go through you!
See as you come remove shirt dey fight online? Wetin dey do you?
Common sense no common at all.
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by Okijajuju1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
And all the Yoruba people are happy because they only eat Kpomo.... cool grin

Na play too o!! Make una no come crusify me...
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by dederocs(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
ochukoccna: Why does Fashola want to chase all Ibo's and their businesses out of Lagos nah? cheesy
Remember we are 60% of the Lagos population
^^^^^^^^
Wetin pesin no go hear for this forum?
You are a clown,your illiteracy will not make you know the meaning of "Abattoir" or has Ibos turned to cow slaughterers and meat sellers.Lagos is not for Ibos if you can not live within the laws go to china or your village or malaysia-where they cut your necks daily.
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by kokosheen(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju: And all the Yoruba people are happy because they only eat Kpomo.... cool grin

Guy!!! you're killing me with your posts grin grin grin...

Shish, too many serious e-fighters online today..Please cool down ma people.
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by dederocs(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
A good Governor is concerned about the well being and safety of responsible members residng in the state-A governor has no bisuness with who owns a bisuness.Fashola is not irresponsible like some Governors that allow people even manufacture fake drugs and sell,all in the name of making money.
Bleep your money,its in your pocket-ride on Fashola,any one that can not live by the rules of Lagos should go to their useless vilages...all these ibos and money-its shameful,dats why no one wants to allow an Ibo man as president.shallow minds...Ride on Fashola
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by dederocs(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju: This will definitely affect the price of Suya o!! grin
Bleep those dead meat you eat thinking you are nourishing your bodies.
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

So Fashola does not want Ndi Igbos to eat meat abi?! This is genocidal on his path o!! He wants to deprive Ndi Igbos living in Lagos of Protien so that they will be weak and not be able to defend themselves aginst NURTW, Boko HAram and Alayes abi?!

This move will affect Ndi Igbos as their delicacies like Nkwobi, Isi-ewu, Ngwo-Ngwo, Ofe Owerri, Ofe Onugbu and others will now go extinct.. NEVER!! Fashola must be resisted by all means, including a coup.. angry

Rochas must visit this abbatoir and save Ndi Igbos from Fasholas genocidal attacks.. angry

Na Play O!! Before some people will place a Fatwa on my head.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by anonimi: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
dederocs:
Bleep your money,its in your pocket-ride on Fashola,any one that can not live by the rules of Lagos should go to their useless vilages...all these ibos and money-its shameful,dats why no one wants to allow an Ibo man as president.shallow minds...Ride on Fashola

So how are the butchers not living by the rules of Lagos?
What are these rules specifically and according to the OP
Wetin consign Igbo people with alapata (meat seller) business?
Tribalism only helps your politicians chop your money better without doing anything by saying you are marginalised etc.
Wake up and shine your eyes bro.

1 Like

Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju: And all the Yoruba people are happy because they only eat Kpomo.... cool grin

Thats why they all have very thick keloidal lips,if you doubt me,ask negro,bluetooth,eko ile and dayokanu to post their photos..Their lips no get equal.When they spit curses and abuses,na die be that.
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wetin Igbos go complain about now?
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
shocked grin cool
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2013
gbosaa:

Thats why they all have very thick keloidal lips,if you doubt me,ask negro,bluetooth,eko ile and dayokanu to post their photos..Their lips no get equal.When they spit curses and abuses,na die be that.
lwkmd!
Well, Am only concerned abt ma ppl there dat wont eat ora, onugbu, nsala, isi ewu in d mean time wen dey ban d mkt
Re: Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market by chukkynwob(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
Let me begin by saying that I am an Igbo man. The state of the abattoir at Agege is deplorable and to imagine that most of the meat cosumed in Lagos emanates from there is nightmarish. The environmental hazards that stems from the poor management of that facility are innumerable. Everyday I go there to buy meat I pay a toll of 20naira at the gate and I also know that there are other ways the management of that facility generates its revenue, why is the waste not properly managed? It doesn't take rocket science to know that when you operate an abattoir that waste like cow dung,blood,etc will always emanate on a daily basis.

We need liberate ourselves from tribal bigotry and laud government effort especially when it is geared to improve the quality of lives of the populace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Enugu Central Police Station Under Siege As Biafrans Barricade It-pics / See What GEJ Tweet And The Reply He Got From Angry Nigerians / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.