Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! (3711 Views)

A Young Boy Remembers A Past Life "Reincarnation" He Had Where He Was Murdered. / Touching Story Of A Young Girl (must Read) / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
princesa:

she will be the second in command of Itbomb's heart
so don't worry Foxy, i will be very kind to the mother, treat her like a sistercheesy
cheesy wow!! A lovely, sweet and caring daughter-in-law ive got..
My son is lucky..

Foxy u see, ur young family is already taken care of.. Mazi will take u under his wings.. Ure one lucky dudecheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: cheesy wow!! A lovely, sweet and caring daughter-in-law ive got..
My son is lucky..

Foxy u see, ur young family is already taken care of.. Mazi will take u under his wings.. Ure one lucky dudecheesy

Come.. Na who dey marry you self undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

*flash back. . . .sobs..* its a long story
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by MaziOmenuko: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Huuhh Don't you know her?

Br3nd4: *flash back. . . .sobs..* its a long story

Its ok horn, I'm here for you. Just hate the idea of fathering ITbmb. Can we put him up for adoption?
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Its ok horn, I'm here for you. Just hate the idea of fathering ITbmb. Can we put him up for adoption?
Buh he's doing well and he's a good boy.. He even got himself a good wife and is gonna 'take care' of foxy's baby's-mama.. He has changed.. Really.. Can we keep him? Plleeaaasseee
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Huuhh Don't you know her?

Hahahahahahahahahha..... My situation appears better grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Hahahahahahahahahha..... My situation appears better grin grin grin grin

yah u wish tongue
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by MaziOmenuko: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4:
Buh he's doing well and he's a good boy.. He even got himself a good wife

You see! That's the biggest problem! He's got himself a 'nagging' wife who's so violent that she'd attack a sleeping lamb!

If I could manage ITBmB, the new 'wife' complicates things! He's got to go!

#choi! Are we washing our dirty linings at foxy's thread!!!#
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
No you are not... You are trying to make me feel better... I'm so happy.... My case better o... Br3nda, you should confess to it because that's d fact...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You see! That's the biggest problem! He's got himself a 'nagging' wife who's so violent that she'd attack a sleeping lamb!

#choi! Are we washing our dirty linings at foxy's thread!!!#
..I guess we should discuss this away from here..

Buh Pri...... *oh lipsrsealed

Foxy_Ultimate: No you are not... You are trying to make me feel better... I'm so happy.... My case better o... Br3nda, you should confess to it because that's d fact...

shhhhhhhhhhh. . . . U shouldnt be eavesdropping.. 'specially in family matters...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: ..I guess we should discuss this away from here..

Buh Pri...... *oh lipsrsealed

shhhhhhhhhhh. . . . U shouldnt be eavesdropping.. 'specially in family matters...
*green with envy*
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
*green with envy*

You are supposed to be the son here, stop being envious jor, or have you turned Cronus that killed his father and married his mother?

By the way, I just updated my biography with a recent update, how the news of the pregnancy came. Yoou guys should check it out but make una no derail the thread because I go continue am o...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
*green with envy*
why
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: why
U know
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
U know
ah dunno..
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: ah dunno..

hmmmm
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Ice4jez(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

My dear, I never kneew you as a member of them sinners association grin
foxy she is the chef there oh.she is in charge of specimen A and so far she has been doing a gud job.but she is always complaining about the organisation and customers.
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

hmmmm
what did ah say bout eavesdropppiiing?undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: what did ah say bout eavesdropppiiing?undecided

I could not help it... Why would a son be jealous of his father
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I could not help it... Why would a son be jealous of his father
step father!!

of cos he should be
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4:
step father!!

of cos he should be

Step father??!!

You did not say that before. Gosh... So na who be the real father?
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Step father??!!

You did not say that before. Gosh... So na who be the real father?
U dey talk real father when I can't even identify all my siblings.
My elder sista was gotten during her JAMB preparation class in Benin
Two other brothers in during school at LASU
Another sista during her IT in Abuja to one Alhaji
I was born during NYSC at Enugu [she dey talk about Sergeant Oluwazeun most times]
Now wey she dey with Mazi , my hope of being a last born for life has been dash
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
U dey talk real father when I can't even identify all my siblings.
My elder sista was gotten during her JAMB preparation class in Benin
Two other brothers in during school at LASU
Another sista during her IT in Abuja to one Alhaji
I was born during NYSC at Enugu [she dey talk about Sergeant Oluwazeun most times]
Now wey she dey with Mazi , my hope of being a last born for life has been dash

Hahahahhahahahahha

Jesu.... Na what be this na... You wan kill mua with laff...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
Jisos!!!

IT!!! Now ure bad mouthing me? I whose brèäst you suckled and in whoms womb you lay for 9 whole miserable months. . .

Im gonna giv u up for adoption, shuda aborted u when i had the chance.. Stewpid bai mstcheeeeewww

#..buh IT u no well o.. grin ...#
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

you had better act now while you can, cos if i eventually enter into the family house, am gonna personally poison youangry

and IT, why are envious of ur mother, is there something i don't know? come answer me this instantangry
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
princesa:
you had better act now while you can, cos if i eventually enter into the family house, am gonna personally poison youangry

and IT, why are envious of ur mother, is there something i don't know? come answer me this instantangry

I wonder o... O could he be colonbying his mother.... Ahhhhh.... What am I thinking
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I wonder o... O could he be colonbying his mother.... Ahhhhh.... What am I thinking
if ah cashe u ehn..

ITbomb get ur azz o'er here and say why ure jealous.
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by sambroose(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

As i colonby my mother,as i kasi princesa,as i fashi ....hmmmmm wu next
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
princesa:

I said envious not jealous
I just wish my sweetheart could just display such affections to me
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:

This guy sabi change talk wella... Na me know am pass...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
and what is the difference between the two? you havnt really answered y u ar envious/jealous of ur mum!
till i get the answer, no affection......don't even know if am the sweetheart been referred here sad
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2013
princesa:
and what is the difference between the two? you havnt really answered y u ar envious/jealous of ur mum!
till i get the answer, no affection......don't even know if am the sweetheart been referred here sad
When you are jealous, you feel like getting the other person's gf but when you are envious you feel that what the other person his enjoying with his gf, you should also experience such with your gf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Completed Stories / Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. / So Not Love - Complete Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.