Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! (3712 Views)

A Young Boy Remembers A Past Life "Reincarnation" He Had Where He Was Murdered. / Touching Story Of A Young Girl (must Read) / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
If tears could solve problems then I would probably cry an ocean right now but it only adds to the pain. Pain that painkillers like panadol, alabukun and other white drugs cannot kill. What could be deadly than staying in this world without friends but surrounded with foes?

Poetic lines abi?

Well, it is far from being poetic because right now I am without anybody I can call a friend. I use to have them in droves until recently when they discovered something.

Being a good friend, I never hid it away from them but brought it to a round table where we can all discuss it. Something that I had felt proud initially when I did it.

I had gotten a girl pregnant!!!

Pregnant??!! I believe you all must be screaming, but I must tell you that the devil have more aces up his sleeves than we can ever think of. A little romanace could turn you from an innocent boy overnight to being a young dad, looking for what to feed your young wife and kid with.

Such is my case.!!

And when I thought my friends would stand by my side, they all vanished!!! Gone with the wind... Into thin air they disappeared.

They had listened to tales of my sexcapade... Even begged me for more, had to go for more adventures to satisfy their deep appetite...but what do I get in return... A pregnancy... What followed... My friends all ran away, leaving me to bear my burden.

If only they will show the slightest of support... This is the time I sure need it, a time when I transform from being the player to a scorer who has a child and a mother to take care of. I look into the future, but I'm too scared... Far too scared to embrace it.

If only I had restrained myself a little... If only her magical palms had not driven me over the clift... If only... If only....

But IF's are like wishes... Wishes aint horses but IF's aint coming back when the deed is done just like the arms of a rolling wall clock.

Now my friends have all deserted me, leaving me to face my own problems...

Next life... I won't get a girl pregnant at a young age, even if the government makes provision for it. I will keep that brain dangling between my legs in check... Don't wanna make the same mistake twice just to be sure.

I'm a young father... Crying cos my friends all left me... A young father indeed.
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Dygeasy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
No... So Foxy it's true you got a girl pregnant?
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dygeasy: No... So Foxy it's true you got a girl pregnant?

Are you also going to run away?

At least I did not hide it... What ya say na...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
First of all, the thing "dangling" between your legs has no brain grin

Secondly, it doesn't take a second life in order to NOT make the same mistake again!!!

Thirdly, what exactly do you expect your friends to do for you in this kind of a situation? Be specific.
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sexkilllz... You try for this singular act sha...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
now you stuck a cord in my heart, i actually thought this was fiction, obviously not, sorry abt the incidence......sad

*wish this happened to M. instead lipsrsealed *

but what exactly can we do for you
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:25am On Mar 27, 2013
princesa: now you stuck a cord in my heart, i actually thought this was fiction, obviously not, sorry abt the incidence......sad

*wish this happened to M. instead lipsrsealed *

but what exactly can we do for you

If this statement is coming from you then I sure need a drink. Can't believe you would one day comment something like this... Toh... How do you make dem self proclaimed friends come back? They all ran away leaving me to carry my cross... Damn...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2013
Awwww.. Now i feel bad.. sad I just saw this...

Dont worry Foxy, it is well.. I still gat ur back..
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by bibelo: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy we always gat ur back whether its sexcapade or pregnancy.Our shoulders are always available for u to lean on. Foxy u can do this, I believe in you
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Thanks y'all for your concerns... I appreciate. Others left mr and ran away but you guys stayed behind. I am retiring from writing escapades....
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Just apply to Nairaland charity for help and pampers then remember to check in the lady for antenatal
Then abstain from fucking her during the period [very important].
Then remove your number from your signa before u get another girl pregnant.
I ve a useful book for sale, it is call 'Being a young Dad for dummies'
Just pay 2500 into my FCMB account and I will send it to u within 24 hours.
Happy Father's Day in advance
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

If this statement is coming from you then I sure need a drink. Can't
believe you would one day comment something like this... Toh... How do
you make dem self proclaimed friends come back? They all ran away
leaving me to carry my cross... Damn...
what do you mean by that, have i always been a mean girl? now don't get me started or......sad

*oops......chill princesa, this dude is in soup, dosn't need more drama cool*

ok.....sorry about that,
just give me the details of those runaway friends, let me vent my anger on them grin angry
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb: Just apply to Nairaland charity for help and pampers then remember to check in the lady for antenatal
Then abstain from fucking her during the period [very important].
Then remove your number from your signa before u get another girl pregnant.
I ve a useful book for sale, it is call 'Being a young Dad for dummies'
Just pay 2500 into my FCMB account and I will send it to u within 24 hours.
Happy Father's Day in advance

My enemies shall not see me. Chei... ITBomb, even you dey enter and criticize me.

**If you wan criticize, criticize small small, you no holy pass my brother**

But by the way, I wonder why Sexkillz will post in the link to the previous thread. grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

**If you wan criticize, criticize small small, you no holy pass my brother**
I no holy pass u but I dey use condom
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
I no holy pass u but I dey use condom
yeah, and cheating on me too.
2 much dat u didn't remba 2 wsh me HBD 2day......
am calling it quits angry
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by MaziOmenuko: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2013
princesa: wish this happened to M. instead lipsrsealed *

one of these days: you will have my dkkk choked deep down your mouth to the base of ur throat that u cant pronounce the M word;

you seriously needs to get laid: the oestrogen flowing thru ur blood stream is at an alarming rate
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

one of these days: you will have my dkkk choked deep down your mouth to the base of ur throat that u cant pronounce the M word;

you seriously needs to get laid: the oestrogen flowing thru ur blood stream is at an alarming rate
We are seriously working on that.
Dont worry Sir, it will be taken care of very soon but it may not be your dikk
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2013
princesa:
yeah, and cheating on me too.
2 much dat u didn't remba 2 wsh me HBD 2day......
am calling it quits angry
awww... My inlaw.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY O.. Dont mind my son IT *hides*

wishin u the best 2day and always..
Wait o! How old are you? tongue
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by MaziOmenuko: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
We are seriously working on that.
Dont worry Sir, it will be taken care of very soon but it may not be your dikk

u have to work faster before she pulls a chilo on us:
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

oh yeah, and how did you know the M. refers to u? it could be M for Mumu, M. for Maga, M. for maggot, and the list goes on... grin

abeg, pack one side...cos am not getting the Vitamin S from you8)
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4:
awww... My inlaw.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY O.. Dont mind my son IT *hides*

wishin u the best 2day and always..
Wait o! How old are you? tongue
thank you my mother inlawcheesy your son can be so argh...angry sometimes, but am glad am coming into ur family tongue

*am sweet 16 old*

sorry Foxysmiley
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by MaziOmenuko: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2013
@floxy, u and I share something in commongrin
The solution to your problem is contained in my next work, coming up on the fool's day.

You will understand when you see the work...
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
@floxy, u and I share something in commongrin
The solution to your problem is contained in my next work, coming up on the fool's day.

You will understand when you see the work...
knowing you too well, it gat to be something evilsad
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by sambroose(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hush.....foxy you what.....lemme adopt the baby
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
You guys are chatting instead of proferring solutions abi angry angry angry
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by ITbomb(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: You guys are chatting instead of proferring solutions abi angry angry angry
Listen to sambroose, that is a solution
Lets him adopt the baby, I will adopt the mother
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by sambroose(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
gbam ITBOMB u'ave said it all, i know no say u get sense lyk dis o.....foxy i hope say u dey hear...i'll adopt the infant and let my oga at the top(ITBOMB) take the mother for better rehabilitation
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by MaziOmenuko: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: You guys are chatting instead of proferring solutions abi angry angry angry

Whenever members of the sinners association infest ur thread, u ain't getting any solutions, rather, they will compound your problems!
ITbomb:

You see what I mean?

#ps: you ain't a young father yet, they foetus needs to mature and pump itself out of that prison after its 9 months of incarceration...#
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by Ice4jez(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
princesa:
knowing you too well, it gat to be something evilsad
and i can bet my last cash that u will love n follow it to the end
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by princesa(f): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
@ice
i will so love to take that cash, it will give me great pleasure to see you broke cool

she will the second in command of Itbomb's heart
so don't worry Foxy, i will be very kind to the mother, treat her like a sistercheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Young Father... HELP!!!! by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
princesa:
@ice
i will so love to take that cash, it will give me great pleasure to see you broke cool

she will the second in command of Itbomb's heart
so don't worry Foxy, i will be very kind to the mother, treat her like a sistercheesy

My dear, I never kneew you as a member of them sinners association grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Completed Stories / Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. / So Not Love - Complete Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.