Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Wat causes black head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wat causes black head (1802 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Cure Pimples,acne And Remove Black Head With Spending Much Money / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 5:20am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls NL wat causes black head.
Re: Wat causes black head by portacabin: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2013
go to any big MFM church
Re: Wat causes black head by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2013
portacabin: go to any big MFM church
i ws there for d fasting n deliverance program which i hv done many times,but i stil believe God.
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2013
d lab which i went to culdnt dictate anythn.i dnt believe in those herbalist dat need to consult their oracle cos am a christain,i believe dat God hs given each herbs n roots power to cure diverse ailment so no word frm d healer i went to except dat ot wil be ok.
Re: Wat causes black head by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=God's sent][/quote]
tnx a lot i will give him a call cos i live in d eastern part of d country.i so much appreciate ur concern.
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
chaircover:

please by herbalists I did not mean babalawo oooooo! shocked

You said that you have been to orthodox and non orthodox healers and I meant herbal drugs.
ok,d pple i consulted told me it ws poison and dat d can cure it but i ended up spending money n no solution.
Re: Wat causes black head by Lagusta(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Boss, i'll advise u go to a hospital, do a CT scan and MRI, so that we can see whats inside your body.
If possible, do an upper GI endoscopy, but these tests will cost an arm and a leg ooo......

If u dont have much money, just do either an MRI or an upper GI endoscopy, cos doing only blood tests may not detect anything....
Re: Wat causes black head by jonah2020: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
thank you very much God sent, in fact you are really God sent.i copied the phone number from this post,then i called the man of God, cos of my own challenge he prayed with me on phone and he asked me to pray a sin forgiveness prayer, and he said if God has forgiving me the Lord should move, me right in my Room, and to my surprise, the spirit of God move me backward right in my house. He just booked an appointment with for the next thur when they will be conducting deliverance...... in fact, the servant proved that the hand of God is not short that he can not touch his people, in fact I have never seen anointing like this. I doubt if any pastor in Nigeria has anointing like this, i have stand with many pastors in the past for prayer i have never bn move, except the ones that holds my forehead and push me down.
Re: Wat causes black head by deols(f): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2013
What is all the go to this church, go to that one about?

Op i think u are suffering from a psychiatric disorder. There definitely is no snake in you. Your condition could be hypochondriasis.

See a psychiatrist please. Dont go to any church. This is how many go to churches until their situation becomes worse.
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
deols: What is all the go to this church, go to that one about?

Op i think u are suffering from a psychiatric disorder. There definitely is no snake in you. Your condition could be hypochondriasis.

See a psychiatrist please. Dont go to any church. This is how many go to churches until their situation becomes worse.
dis thread is not open for pple like u,so back off if u dnt have any reasonable tin to say,k.
Re: Wat causes black head by jonah2020: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
@deal,
You should pray that the enemy should not knock at your door in Jesus name. If you pass through things that your doctor said you are O.K after the test, and you that have the body knows what you are feeling inside, then you will understand that the spiritual takes controls of the physical. may God not let you see such problem in Jesus Name.

@Keziehenry.
pls call the servant first, you will experience for yourself that through phone prayer, his anointing will get to you wherever you are, or otherwise prove me wrong.
Re: Wat causes black head by Lagusta(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
deols: What is all the go to this church, go to that one about?

please dont mind him my sister, he can live his life the way he wishes....

You may be right about the hypochondriasis stuff, but i still hold that he goes for a ct scan, so that we can rule out any tumours or stuff like that....
Re: Wat causes black head by madamebebe(f): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
What country are you in? You need to buy better worm melecin! You have parasites/worms inside your body.

Mix grinded garlic and lemon inside warrer and drink it. This only moves the worms, so let's hope this moves it to your anus ..

6years though choii! Go on amazon and look for good oyibo drugs to buy for worms..

Goodluck brother!, just make sure you or whoever cooks washes their hands thoroughly and cook the food, especially meat properly. Goodluck
Re: Wat causes black head by overdrive(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Look for crude oil and lick.thank moi later if u are sure its poison.
Re: Wat causes black head by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2013
overdrive: Look for crude oil and lick.thank moi later if u are sure its poison.
tnx a lot.
Re: Wat causes black head by Toneyo(m): 2:18am On Apr 01, 2013
crude oil heals poisoning. Try it.
Re: Wat causes black head by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2013
Toneyo: crude oil heals poisoning. Try it.
tnx
Re: Wat causes black head by deols(f): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Keziehenry:
dis thread is not open for pple like u,so back off if u dnt have any reasonable tin to say,k.

You came here looking for help. I provided you one and this is what you have to say?

Why do I think you and godsent are either one and same or schemers trying to get people to attend ur ministry.

It is ur life though. seek medical help or keep dancing around. It is your choice to make.
Re: Wat causes black head by deols(f): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lagusta:

please dont mind him my sister, he can live his life the way he wishes....

You may be right about the hypochondriasis stuff, but i still hold that he goes for a ct scan, so that we can rule out any tumours or stuff like that....

Thank u jare. You would be surprised at the konds of preventable diseases that lead to death in hospitals because they fail to seeek medical help early enough.

Gosh! I saw a very young girl wv tetanus and d doctor said the tetanus vaccine d mother failed to take during pregnancy costed only 5 naira after government subsidy. The amount d parents would have to spend later due to their delay is definitely in multiple of many hundreds of that.

Prevention and early treatment are d way innit?
Re: Wat causes black head by Lagusta(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
deols:

Thank u jare. You would be surprised at the konds of preventable diseases that lead to death in hospitals because they fail to seeek medical help early enough.

Gosh! I saw a very young girl wv tetanus and d doctor said the tetanus vaccine d mother failed to take during pregnancy costed only 5 naira after government subsidy. The amount d parents would have to spend later due to their delay is definitely in multiple of many hundreds of that.

Prevention and early treatment are d way innit?

my sister, i also have the belief that this is some sort of scam, but didnt really want to comment cos i wasnt so sure.....

Well, thats how it is in this country, especially here in ilorin, where mothers still give their children cow's urine whenever they have a convulsion, not knowing that it further damages the brain more and more....

NIGERIA I HAIL THEE!!!! embarassed
Re: Wat causes black head by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
mr man u may have hypochondria or somatoform disorder. see a psychiatrist.
Re: Wat causes black head by temisukanmi(f): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Since ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ belive in God n ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have faith in him, I want you 2put dat faith into action by takin a bold step n attend the Holy Ghost service coming up 2mao(4th ☀̤̣̈̇f april) @ THE Redeemed Christian Church ☀̤̣̈̇f God, Redemption camp, Ogun state.. I totally blve ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b healed completely n ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will share ur testimony on sunday.. Stay blessed.
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
temisukanmi: Since ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ belive in God n ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have faith in him, I want you 2put dat faith into action by takin a bold step n attend the Holy Ghost service coming up 2mao(4th ☀̤̣̈̇f april) @ THE Redeemed Christian Church ☀̤̣̈̇f God, Redemption camp, Ogun state.. I totally blve ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b healed completely n ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will share ur testimony on sunday.. Stay blessed.
tnx a lot 4 ur concern
Re: Wat causes black head by uhuns: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2013
G/L
It's not compulsory to add a negative comment. A man says he has a condition. If you have solution pls say so. It's better to light the candle than to course dackness.

I work with crude oil for the past 18 yrs and have always wondered why certain well head have always been a favorite of thieves less than 50 lts . Till we went to the local market ( medicin) and found the cost of 4 lts of the product is 3 k.

If not useful spiritually why so expensive ?? All am saying is if you have first hand experience pls let the man know. Am 70% sure he has seem a doctor.

All am trying to say assist if you have a first hand experience not guess work.
Any Nigerian on Internet today
Re: Wat causes black head by Keziehenry(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2013
uhuns: G/L
It's not compulsory to add a negative comment. A man says he has a condition. If you have solution pls say so. It's better to light the candle than to course dackness.

I work with crude oil for the past 18 yrs and have always wondered why certain well head have always been a favorite of thieves less than 50 lts . Till we went to the local market ( medicin) and found the cost of 4 lts of the product is 3 k.

If not useful spiritually why so expensive ?? All am saying is if you have first hand experience pls let the man know. Am 70% sure he has seem a doctor.

All am trying to say assist if you have a first hand experience not guess work.
Any Nigerian on Internet today
tnx a lot 4 ur concern,am currently taking crude oil and to my greatest surprise am getting relieved gradually.

(1) (Reply)

A Norwegian Woman Gives Birth To Baby Elephant! OMG / Drink Okra Water And Treat Diabetes, Asthma, Cholesterol And Kidney Disease! / I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.