Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George (9787 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George by Reshma: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amen..
Re: Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George by Ross123: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
pmarz:
In Jesus Name Amen.
Godprophet:
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

It is a great pleasure to have your attention

Throughout this instant healing post, you will be instantly healed from all sicknesses and diseases because Jesus has given me mighty healing power to heal you right now of all sicknesses and diseases

You are about to be healed instantly like never before and your healing shall happen quickly

After your instant healing today, you can go for a medical test to confirm your instant healing which you will be receiving right now

You can post your new medical result now on my facebook page as a testimonial to the mighty healing power of Jesus

Your testimonies today will greatly inspire others and increase their faith

This is not about Olaye George or GOD CARDINALS MIRACLES MINISTRY. It is simply about Jesus

Years ago while battling with sickness, I asked myself a simple question – why am I sick if I believe in Jesus?

As a born again, Spirit filled, bible quoting, faith believing Christian, I should be walking in divine health

I had healing books, listened to countless hours of healing tapes, been to several healing conventions and healing crusades, yet I was fighting sickness until Jesus appeared to me and healed me instantly and gave me distance instant healing powers

I have seen Jesus instantly open the eyes of the blind, opened deaf ears, loosen mute tongues, heal cripples, heal HIV and heal cancer immediately

I prophesy to you, whatever afflicts you today: Jesus shall heal you right now from all affliction

Because healing is part of Jesus ministry and the age of healing has not passed

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever will heal you right now - Hebrews 13:8 KJV

God words are medicinal and God has already promised to heal you today because God wants you well now

God want to heal you right now wherever you are. Get reading for your instant healing today

Expect your instant healing today wherever you are by faith as I pray for you right now

HEALING WARNING

On Instant Healing Now paragraph, you are about to experience a healing process, which means you are required to use all of your faith, believe, focus and attention

So if you are driving a car or operating any kind of machinery, stop whatever you are doing before you move onto the next healing section, so that you can pay full attention and safely read the powerful healing words

So as soon as you are ready to do that now, just sit back, relax and enjoy the following healing process

INSTANT HEALING NOW

I command you spiritual sickness - out

You bareness – out

You arthritis - out

You appendix - out

You hypertension - out

You gas flatulence - out

You gas kidney stones - out

You piles haemorrhoids - out

You infertility - out

You blindness - out

You deafness - out

You dumbness - out

You measles - out

You chicken pox - out

You diabetes - out

You varicose veins - out

You ulcer - out

You malaria - out

You fever - out

You mental disorder - out

You asthma - out

You sickle cell anaemia - out

You cystitis - out

You candidates - out

You gall stone - out

You lost hair - out

You liver problem - out

You skin disease - out

You glaucoma - out

You tooth problem - out

You insomnia - out

You menstrual problems - out

You chest problems - out

You HIV AIDS - out

You cancer - out

You fibroid - out

You over weight - out

You cough - out

You headache - out

You strange movement in the body - out

Come out right now in Jesus name

Go out completely and never return to this body, spirit and soul

From now henceforth, this body, spirit and soul belongs to Jesus

Check yourself right now; you are healed in Jesus name

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you humbly post Amen and testimonies today, I prophesy that your instant healing shall forever remain permanent in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.twitter.com/OlayeGeorge

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George by Ross123: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote / Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any / Is Restitution Necessary For Repentance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.