Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives (51870 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
7 YEAR OLD GIRL BRINGS WARNINGS FROM JESUS

7 year old girl Iretioluwa Ifedayo has been receiving messages and revelations directly from the LORD Jesus Christ himself, especially hidden things which he (Jesus) wants the World to know. Iretioluwa a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what the Lord Jesus told her and this is what was published in a Magazine in Nigeria.

PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

My Lord and Savior said i should declare to Pastor E.A Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God that He cannot make heaven, though he started very and in spite of his works, he has compromised. He has missed me long a time ago, I am just honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me, tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying. If he must make heaven, then he has a lot to do. Let him start from himself and begin to tell the TRUTH without looking at anybody.

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood, his name is not in the BOOK OF LIFE. He has missed it a long time ago, tell him what will profit him to gain the whole world and end in hell fire. He must repent and genuinely serve me, tell him heaven does not recognize him.

PASTOR DANIEL OLUKOYA

Daniel Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles is encouraging evil and doesn't want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life, he knows the stone in his hands, tell him to drop them if he must enter heaven, he has to leave a complete life of holiness. Tell him I am coming with my sword.

PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR(CANpresident)

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant, he has gone astray in pursuit of fame, power and money. Warn him to repent before he ends where his boss (Bishop Idahosa) ended. I did not prepare hell for him but he has made up his mind to go there, tell him to repent because hell is a terrible place to dwell.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

T.B Joshua is an advocate of satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Chris Oyakhilome made a vow to satan and he has succeeded to win many souls for satan. He cannot repent because he doesn't have conscience again. He is a front runner of the New Age teachings in the World. He is going to pay terribly, because I died for these souls.

NATIONAL FLAG INSIDE THE CHURCH

Many Pastors that host flags of different Nations in their Churches know why they are doing so, beware of such gatherings.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in nigeria.

MFM MEMBERS

MANY MFM members are spiritually in bondage, ask Sade Olukoya why it is so.

Tell Sade Olukoya, Fola Adeboye, Faith Oyedepo to drop the gods in their hands, they know what I mean, and they must do it fast, or else.

Why are Pastors keeping killer squads to protect themselves? A lot of them are not known in heaven, they are on their own. I weep because very soon, I will release my anger and it will start in the church.

EVANGELIST FUMILAYO.

The Lord Jesus says, Fumilayo has bewitched my children for a long time, she pretends to be what she is not, tell her I know those that are mine. She is not practicing what she is preaching, an adulterer with secret sins in her life, tell her heaven does not know her at all.

NOTE: Everytime a revelatory glimpse is given, the line of demarcation grows more distinct.

Believers and Non-believers... Only those who choose to believe, will have the discernment necessary to SEE what is imminent.

Things are wrapping up...!! Wake up!

SOURCE:
[url=https://m.facebook.com/wakeupcry/photos/a.1481282028805522.1073741829.1462959690637756/1520095931590798/?type=1&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As] The Final Great Awakening - 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus [/url]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2014
That girl need serious beating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2014
This is what happens when an atheist-born child get indoctrinated into a ridiculous religion called Christianity.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Friends this is no time to play sentiments, it's time to take a break and look deeply inward at your life whether you're still standing. If Great men of God are falling away, who are u not to fall?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Judas2013: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2014
Looks like Satan always end up winning God all the time lol
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Papa Adeboye miss it a long time i know dis.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by nora544: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2014
grin
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2014
She's being posses.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2014
crazysaint:
She's being posses.....
Not possesed bro.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Mescopaul:
Friends this is no time to play sentiments, it's time to take a break and look deeply inward at your life whether you're still standing. If Great men of God are falling away, who are u not to fall?
Every christain is a man of God.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Every christain is a man of God.
Yes, but its just like what the bible said, "If the church can scarcely be saved, what about the world?" If these great men of God, i.e people that have begun serving God for donkeys of years, people that have gotten worldwide recognition as servants of God, if they fall, what becomes of us that have rarely begun.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mescopaul:
Yes, but its just like what the bible said, "If the church can scarcely be saved, what about the world?" If these great men of God, i.e people that have begun serving God for donkeys of years, people that have gotten worldwide recognition as servants of God, if they fall, what becomes of us that have rarely begun.
Its not how long u have been in the journey but how much u have dedicate ur heart to learn directly frm God and tell the Truth to the church. Paul was the lowest of d Apostle but with his readiness to dig into d mystery of God He was found to even to correct Apostle Peter.Now tell me will Pastor E.A Adeboye listen to this kid,will they accept teaching from any church member like Apostle Peter learn from the green Apostle Paul? But Paul is the greatest Apostle bcus of his readiness to learn. Wait for some days and they will come out and start condemning d young child.

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Eggcelent(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
So a 7 year old says all this? Even using some words that his parents don't know the meanings? And the girl doesn't have surnames and specific adresses? Hmmm. Even Jesus Christ himself was 12 before he came into public consciousness. LOADS OF RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by dopeboi142: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
crazysaint:
She's being posses.....
because she's saying the truth now she's possed. Wake up

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Atigba: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
osanobua shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Weah96: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wait, I thought that women are supposed to remain silent in the churches? Someone is exploiting a loophole in the words. This is a little girl, not a woman.

On a serious note, children services should investigate the parents for child abuse of some kind. That girl must be eating psychedelic mushrooms.

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by herald9: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Let Jesus keep hiding and sending hidden messages... We go bust am one daygrin

If this big men of God don't make heaven,who will?
One thing about Christianity is that they always try to defame one another when they see you're making it.

This is a well crafted piece meant to instill fear and thwart hopes...They're just using this girl as the medium for relaying this thrash.

It's time we free our mind and break loose from this religious bondage..

It's an Ill wind that blows no one no good.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by ShakurM(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Another bush baby...E mu pankere mimo wa! grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by dre11(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just one word.. ..

He that thinketh that he standeth.. ... Let him take hid, less he falls.

Because heaven will be full of surprises

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by damosky12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jesus is loving. His words are gracious. He said ; "Go ye into the world and preach the gospel (good news)". NOT "Go ye unto some people and tell them they are going to hell". It is clear Jesus did not send her!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
xaxaxaxax, it hit you where it hurt the most, xaxaxaxa lol, the child did not leave non out, so which church would you go now? ok, go to the girl's church (see marketing strategies), however marketing or not, The child is right! to prove to you that she's right, what does rapture means? a good church or follwer of Christ must know, it is crucial for every christian's survival. what is rapture?

ifeness:
This is what happens when an atheist-born child get indoctrinated into a ridiculous religion called Christianity.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
gatiano:
xaxaxaxax, it hit you where it hurt the most, xaxaxaxa lol, the child did not leave non out, so which church would you go now? ok, go to the girl's church (see marketing strategies), however marketing or not, The child is right! to prove to you that she's right, what does rapture means? a good church or follwer of Christ must know, it is crucial for every christian's survival. what is rapture?

I don't go to any miserable church. Church is for blind followers of Yahweh.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
do not listen to paul ooo, while reading paul, open your mind.

starlingslimnet:
Its not how long u have been in the journey but how much u have dedicate ur heart to learn directly frm God and tell the Truth to the church. Paul was the lowest of d Apostle but with his readiness to dig into d mystery of God He was found to even to correct Apostle Peter.Now tell me will Pastor E.A Adeboye listen to this kid,will they accept teaching from any church member like Apostle Peter learn from the green Apostle Paul? But Paul is the greatest Apostle bcus of his readiness to learn. Wait for some days and they will come out and start condemning d young child.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
ao what do you do now? wetin you dey into? youmean to tell me that when rapture comes, and offers you a ride out, you won't accept it?
ifeness:

I don't go to any miserable church. Church is for blind followers of Yahweh.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
gatiano:
ao what do you do now? wetin you dey into? youmean to tell me that when rapture comes, and offers you a ride out, you won't accept it?

Ride out to where ? I do not trust people on this planet,let alone people not on this planet. How do i know I won't be enslaved out there? The only way I will leave this planet is through death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
After a long time, i applauded you. please tell these our black people not to get raptured ooo, it will be worst than slavery. why should there be rature (taking people away, paul's teachings), when GOD said the meek shall inherit the earth, and the muslims call it Hereafter (here on earth, and after all the wicked rule)?

ifeness:

Ride out to where ? I do not trust people on this planet,let alone people not on this planet. How do i know I won't be enslaved out there? The only way I will leave this planet is through death.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
gatiano:
do not listen to paul ooo, while reading paul, open your mind.

I don't read Paul i read the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
gatiano:
After a long time, i applauded you. please tell these our black people not to get raptured ooo, it will be worst than slavery. why should there be rature (taking people away, paul's teachings), when GOD said the meek shall inherit the earth, and the muslims call it Hereafter (here on earth, and after all the wicked rule)?

Even if Jesus come with garments made of gold and offers me riches in heaven,I will not follow. I love it here on this planet.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by elantraceey(f): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't know why but i have the strong feeling that God is building an army in every city that will wipe his church off all atrocities and make it one and then his son will come back to take his children , soon , very soon.

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
while reading it be careful, open your mind real good. it had been infiltrated. example love your neighbor as yourself is a lie (it causes slavery and stupidity), rather "Love your neighbor as you love yourself" is correct. do you see in difference in meaning but almost deceitfully meaning the same thing?
Never die unless accepting Jesus. So people wait till the point of death, before calling the pope to accept christ, is that ok? so they must have plundered, pillaged, raped, killed etc hoping to enter the kingdom of GOD by accepting christ just before death.

starlingslimnet:
I don't read Paul i read the Bible.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by ebenice(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmm God Help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.