Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Direcct Access To The Universities In Georgia Republic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direcct Access To The Universities In Georgia Republic (561 Views)

Which Of The Universities Has Started Selling Their Pre-degree And Cost Pls? / Which Of The Universities Takes In Second Choice Candidates / Before You Apply For Jamb Utme, Read The Universities Admission Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direcct Access To The Universities In Georgia Republic by justhelp(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls NlS am new here I need direct access to the univerties in the republic of Georgia concerning application and admission, I tried to check online but I was getting agents adverts and websites,but I don't want go through agents because most of them are wicked and heartless, I actually want to study over there not for work or other purpose,please I need universities that charge tuition between 800 to 200USD even if it one year Diploma or certificate courses for O level holder. Please I want help here both from people over their and good people of NL.Pls help

(1) (Reply)

New On Nairaland Education Forum / Auchi Poly Admission / I’m Not Aware Of Plans To Scrap NECO, UTME, Says Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.