Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Iyabo Should Go To Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Should Go To Jail (832 Views)

Critiquing OBJ, The Architect Of APC And His Deceptions From Iyabo's Perspective / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Needlelady(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2008
What is holding the EFCC from arresting Iyabo obasanjo?  Is it the immunity? This woman is a clear cut rogue that  already has a warrant for her arrest in the United States,  found guilty of  forgery and subsequent perjury yet, she's  still a lawmaker in Nigeria. Is she the only person that is qualified to represent her constiutuency or is her father pushing her down our throat?  I wonder why the Nigerian media is sparing her quite unlike Pat Ettehs case. I think she's even worse that patricia Etteh.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Needlelady(f): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2008
PERSONAL LETTER TO IYABO OBASANJO
Madam, please, respect your self and  save Nigerian women a face by resigning and awaiting your trial because it's imminent. Go down humbly because very soon, you'll run out of a safe heaven. Many Nigerian women have set an impeccabble record in the  Nigerian govt or it's environs, ex, Kofo Bucknor, Dora Akuyinli, Linda Obiora,Ngozi Iwela,  obi ezekwesli,great queen Moremi, Tinubu etc. Please, stop messing up  these records by our dear women so that the men can keep the bad name alone for themselves.

I hope you are aware that an arrest warrant does not mean an award, so try to be ladylike and allow justice and truth to shine. I hope they put your picture in the 419 website beside notorious Nigerian 419 kingpins because  I personally think you need to be enlisted in that hall of fame.  You are a disgrace to Nigerian women and Your days are numbered.

Also, please stop bleaching your skin, oyibo is not by force.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2008
No doubt, she deserves to be in jail.
But i wouldn't be too bent on seeing her go to jail before the likes of IBB, OBJ, Anenih, Ola george, Tinubu, Ibori, Sam Egwu etc.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by opuro(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2008
una wan make dem jail obj wifey daughter?
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Needlelady(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
No doubt, she deserves to be in jail.
But i wouldn't be too bent on seeing her go to jail before the likes of IBB, OBJ, Anenih, Ola george, Tinubu, Ibori, Sam Egwu etc.

Nigerian men are sinless says the society. I think Iyabo is spoiling our name badly, men are not that eager to send those in your list to jail because their name has dented already. What image are Nigerian men trying to save? but we Nigerian women that still have our image intact should guard it jealously from these weevils.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 01, 2008
Please, stop messing up these records by our dear women so that the men can keep the bad name alone for themselves.
I hope you are aware that an arrest warrant does not mean an award, so try to be ladylike and allow justice and truth to shine. I hope they put your picture in the 419 website beside notorious Nigerian 419 kingpins because I personally think you need to be enlisted in that hall of fame. You are a disgrace to Nigerian women and Your days are numbered.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2008
Needlelady:

Nigerian men are sinless says the society. I think Iyabo is spoiling our name badly, men are not that eager to send those in your list to jail because their name has dented already. What image are Nigerian men trying to save? but we Nigerian women that still have our image intact should guard it jealously from these weevils.

You think only Iyabo is spoiling the womens' name? Or do you think i dont have a full list of corrupt women in Nigeria?
And for the fact that the list of those corrupt men are happily married to their wives, goes along way to showing you that they have been supportive of them.

You do have a strong case for feminism or gender equality, but whenever you become sentimental and muddle it up with sexism; you dont make no meaning anymore. You end sounding like a frustrated young lady.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by YangaRat: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2008
Haba why una dey attack my Original African Buffalo, Dr. Iyabo Obasayash Big-Bum. Abi The ARREST WARRANT when dey wait my mama for America still no dey enough to safisfy una ?

Una no know say God don already punish this my darling Iyash-bo with terrible ugliness wey fit cause make small pikin get bad ream for night, together with heavy trailer yansh when no fit pass though common door-mouth without life-and-death struggle ?

Why una no fit pity am at all eh ? If dem jail am, na for where unu think say she go fit dey see plenty food chop to maintain that Olumo Rock yansh, and na for where she go dey see BLEACH to take convert herself to EMERGENCY OYIBO by force, as she dey do now ?

I know wettin dey worry una. Na bad belle o. All of una no get power to fit develop MIGHTY YANSH OF MASS DESTRUCTION like my darling Iyabo own, and una dey jealous how as she don turn OYIBO elephant with heavy and merciless application of CHEMICAL WARFARE to combat and defeat this stubborn Africa blackess when dey worry am ?

Go buy una own CHEMICAL warfare, and leave my mama Iyansh-bo alone o, if una no want to see me run mad and jump up, begin dey shout and halla, dey uproot palm-tree for inside bush to uncover all we enemy of progress.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Needlelady(f): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2008
You think only Iyabo is spoiling the womens' name? Or do you think i don't have a full list of corrupt women in Nigeria?
And for the fact that the list of those corrupt men are happily married to their wives, goes along way to showing you that they have been supportive of them.

You do have a strong case for feminism or gender equality, but whenever you become sentimental and muddle it up with sexism; you don't make no meaning anymore. You end sounding like a frustrated young lady.
Really? You knew all these how?
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Needlelady(f): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2008
Haba why una dey attack my Original African Buffalo, Dr. Iyabo Obasayash Big-Bum. Abi The ARREST WARRANT when dey wait my mama for America still no dey enough to safisfy una ?

Una no know say God don already punish this my darling Iyash-bo with terrible ugliness wey fit cause make small pikin get bad ream for night, together with heavy trailer yansh when no fit pass though common door-mouth without life-and-death struggle ?

Why una no fit pity am at all eh ? If them jail am, na for where unu think say she go fit dey see plenty food chop to maintain that Olumo Rock yansh, and na for where she go dey see BLEACH to take convert herself to EMERGENCY OYIBO by force, as she dey do now ?

I know wettin dey worry una. Na bad belle o. All of una no get power to fit develop MIGHTY YANSH OF MASS DESTRUCTION like my darling Iyabo own, and una dey jealous how as she don turn OYIBO elephant with heavy and merciless application of CHEMICAL WARFARE to combat and defeat this stubborn Africa blackess when dey worry am ?

Go buy una own CHEMICAL warfare, and leave my mama Iyansh-bo alone o, if una no want to see me run mad and jump up, begin dey shout and halla, dey uproot palm-tree for inside bush to uncover all we enemy of progress.
Lol, this is so hilarious.
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by TheSly: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2008
Lol. . . . . .Needlelady!! grin cheesy
Na wa ooooooo. . . . welcome back sha wink
Re: Iyabo Should Go To Jail by Needlelady(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2008
Senators to move Iyabo’s resignation motion next week

There is no sign of reprieve yet for the embattled Chairman of the Senate Committee on Health, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello as feelers emerged in Abuja yesterday that some senators are planning to move a motion for her resignation as committee chair when the Senate resumes plenary on Tuesday, next week.

Senator Obasanjo-Bello and the Health Committee had been named as beneficiaries of the diverted N300 million unspent votes in the 2007 budget of the Health Ministry over which the two Ministers in the Ministry, Professor Adenike Grange and Architect Gabriel Aduku had resigned from President Umar Yar’ Adua’s cabinet.

The Committee had reportedly benefited N10 million in sponsorship of a seminar to build capacity for legislators to handle the National Health Bill.

The seminar which took place in Ghana in February was attended by eleven of the thirteen members of the Committee.

Senators George Akume and Chimaroke Nnamani did not attend the seminar for which the former Minister reportedly approved and released N10 million to the Committee in consultation with Senator Obasanjo-Bello.

THISDAY gathered yesterday that Senator Obasanjo-Bello may be compelled to leave the chamber prelude to the debate of the motion, which as learnt, would call for her resignation.

But if she puts up a spirited defence, she may be allowed to sit in the chamber and watch while her colleagues decide her fate.

But the contention in some circles in the Senate is that she should be given a fair hearing by referring the matter to the appropriate committee of the Senate for investigation before a final decision is taken on her matter.

It was argued yesterday that if the Senate decides to refer the matter to the Committee on Ethics, Code of Conduct and Public Petition headed by Senator Hambagda, she will have the opportunity to defend herself.

THISDAY gathered that the plot to have her lose her seat as Health Committee chairman was being perfected by a group of Senators mainly from the Northern part of the country.

A source in the Senate confirmed that other members from the Southern part are being lobbied to support the impending motion.

The group, as gathered yesterday, is working quietly to actualize its agenda which it sees as a necessary move to expose the hypocrisy of the anti-corruption crusade trumpeted by her father while in the saddle as President.

It would be recalled that former Senate President, Senator Adolphus Wabara resigned his position over the N55-million-bribe-for-budget scandal on April 5, 2005 to enable him defend himself against the charge of corruption.

His resignation followed the national broadcast on the issue by former President Obasanjo.

Chairman of the Senate Committee on Appropriation, Senator John Azuta Mbata had also resigned his chairmanship position of the committee for his involvement in the budget scam.

THISDAY gathered that senators are insisting that Senator Obasanjo-Bello must resign having admitted in a newspaper report that she collected the money from the Ministry.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/apr/1/218.html

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Resolution Advisers Wanted / Federation Account. How They Share N892bn In May 2008 / Two Sarakis Fighting Over Kwara Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.