Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Old School Nigerian Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old School Nigerian Music (1062 Views)

90s Old School Reggae Songs? Any Suggestions? / Old School Nigerian Music / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old School Nigerian Music by santony2k(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2008
I was just thinking,
we had a lot of songs when I was younger - I aint that old neither, that were off the wall, nice, everybody singing it and all. But nobody seems to remember them anymore. people don't even remember the name of the song.

So people, post the name of the song or atleast a couple of lines that you remember so that others who know it can reply and remind you of that good song you once loved.

OK, for example I know these lines but can't remember the name of the song. Somebody help me out

Everydaaaay, I think of you, well well,
Every niiiight, I think of you well 2x

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I'm clean and sober, pretty lady nice to meet you,
Nice to know ya, Whats your name?,
, say what?
Re: Old School Nigerian Music by Tunmi(f): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2008
Mr. Money man, i think, I remember the video very well, but not the rest of the song.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Mc Is The Number One Nigerian Female Rapper / Get Double Six's Caller Tune On Ur Phone.for 'look Back' Txt 024040 To 4100(mtn) / Fecko Tha Emcee Freestyles On Kendrick Lamar's "hiiipower" Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.