Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think (2506 Views)

Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! / Exclusive Party For Single Executives And Professionals / Search Party For Elrazur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@spinach

u no see say u re even a
bigger fool dan i tot

CREATING A NEW USER ID
SO DAT You CAN INSULT ME WONT WORK

IF You VE GOT BALLS
SIGN IN WITH UR REAL USERNAME

COS AM READY FOR A REAL SHOWDOWN

You GO TELL ME WHEN You START TO FUCKKKKKKKKKKK UR MAMA
THUNDER FIRE YA HEAD

DUNDERHEAD

I'm disappointed. Regardless of what Spinach said to you, do you feel it's right to respond by insulting his mother in the manner you just have?

Just another reason a Nairaland party / get together isn't such a great idea. So many angry folk, can you imagine them all meeting in a confined, non-cyber space, without fights breaking out? undecided
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by gentledove(f): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2008
Mc Omo:

na so we see am o . . . shocked

imagine gentledove dey offer me free milk grin

the milk is only for those whose mouth don get NAFDAC number. i dey fear infection these days. grin

®~^Sly^~®:

I beg make una remember me oooo
All these milk una dey talk about. . . I need milk too tongue cheesy

yeye man. some go give live milk and some dead milk. i pray your own go be dead milk grin. you must come for practical first before you start saying make dem remember you. see Mc Omo for more information. grin grin
Spinach:

Assembly of sucking and shagging,so many people will fight

as the men dey drink live milk, the woment too go dey drink sour milk. na so life be. nobody go firght for anything. free for all.

doejohn:

i don't like this,

we have taken a serious topic to discuss side issues like milk, common guys, lets focus and go back to the issue,

party for nairaland, how about 1st may. who is game

Event Planner. you try well well. if you dont want to be a partaker of this PARTY OF THE MILLENIUM, then i go borrow you ben johnson's boot o grin. KURAMO BEACH, DRESS NUDE, FREE LIVE MILK. what more can guys ask for? you no know say men are moved by wat they see, abi? go join CHRISTIANITY group. na dat one go help u. Mr. Decent. hissssssssssssssssss

Da Junta:

We need more of actions, setting up committee to organise every every and come out with dates. Know how logistics will be raised as i blive 70% of nairalanders will be cut out 4a groove of a lifetime.

By the power vested upon me, i pronounce you as the EVENT planner. WORK HAND IN HAND WITH mC. oMO AND sLY. REPORTS MUST get to my table on or before Monday next week. congratulations. double milk for you grin grin

pahtahkee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Another orisirisi for nairaland!

Live milk for nairaland get together. cheesy cheesy

***subscribing for the party now*** cheesy

why wont you. when no be say na fuel dey run for your bones and ligaments. na only people wey be say na palm oil be their own blood no go subscribe for this kind party. cool grin grin
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by victor4u(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2008
@ gently dove

Madam free milk, na wa for u oooooo shocked, if u wan supply milk like this, u sure say u go fit go come alive
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by McOmo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2008
@Gentledove

u suppose know say my own mouth get NAFDAC number . . . wink

but sorry to disappoint y'all . . . .I NEVER PARTAKE IN ELEPHANT PROJECTS cool

I could subscribe to a small get-together for a select few by virtue of Sectional interests i.e DSports section et al but U WAN ARRANGE NLAND PARTY who tell una say YARADUA no be Nairalander grin
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by tkb417(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2008
TKB417, its been long i grooved thats why anyway which school was that? shae u u think say that gig go hold? because people dey wait make evry f up. and about that milk of a thing abeg u don watch cow fu way cow they fight see how that bobs dry when that guy squeez am? like that abeg.
my guy na OAU . . .this party is sounding like a gory one already. .i no do grin grin grin

@MC
u don hear am, na u be organiser now
kasala don burst grin grin grin

@gentledove
u sure say u be gentle dove like this? ur ID should be sumfn like deserteagle cos Dove no dey provoke like you o,
chei! una wan proliferate the distribution of milk that day!!
my mouth no get NAFDAC o, so i go siddon for house.
Abeg tell SLY to tape it so we siddon lookers go see the DVD version later
hehehehehehe
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by bluehorizo(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2008
You are right,doves no dey provoke,dem dey gentle. Maybe she should change her name to kukuruku. wink
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by tkb417(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2008
You are right,doves no dey provoke,them dey gentle. Maybe she should change her name to kukuruku.
grin grin grin grin grin na real kukuruku
wetin be dat? fowl abi wetin?
this guy, u harsh o
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by gentledove(f): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2008
this is to all Nairalander, as suggested by tkb and bluehorizo, i want to change my name to GREENEYEDEVIL. maybe that will do? also, tkb will like us to send the DVD to all Nairalanders who do not have NAFDAC numbers. i will ensure that i do justice to that. as for Victor4u, no be me go supply all the milk now. i dey craze? the burst no even big, not to talk of supplying all Nairalander guys who are so hungry for the stuff.

i rest my case here. to all you ladies who have being sending me mails concerning the party, i acknowledge them. and guys who sent mails in eagerness of when the party will be, i also acknowledge them. to all those who suggested that we have it in a beach overnite, its good. to all those who suggested that we do it in a Swimming Pool, i appreciate that too. but henceforth, send the mails to Mc Omo and Sly. they will prepare the report; mine is just to endorse it. grin grin grin

i no know say Nairalander babes and guys dey hungry for milk like this o. grin. no wonder Cow and Gate and Cerelac no dey sell again. na wa o. keep sending mails sha. i can personally ensure that DHL package your own milk to you wherever, whenever, however, whatever. see you!!! cool grin cheesy grin cool cheesy
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by krisunion: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
The fun in dis our nairaland world is in the fact that it is a faceless world.
Those you like their posts may not be what you think, physically speaking.
You may enjoy somebody's post, but when una meet for real life, una no go fit flow,you no understand? I think am enjoying the fun in the house, even though am new . But nairaland seems a great idea. If na so the world be,life for sweet well well. The counsel/advise one gets here, the exchange of opinion, infact, nairaland is great. Kudos to all nairalanders!
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by TheSly: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
Abeg tell SLY to tape it so we siddon lookers go see the DVD version later
hehehehehehe
Tkb. . . .i don dey suspect u ooo. . .
U remember say i don turn to pastor now? me i no dey sin again oo i beg! grin

send the mails to Mc Omo and Sly. they will prepare the report; mine is just to endorse it
No problem. . .even though i don turn pastor!. . .dem no tell us for my church say make i no dey drink milk tongue
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by chinda3: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2008
A tot came to my mind on Friday as i was preparing to close from work. i tot of a Party by the beach side for Nairalanders across the globe. i tot of the fun, the surprises, the joy of discoveries and i smiled to myself. i tot of how lovely it would be to discoverwhat morenike, Sly, efuah, micklplus, kola oloye, tawakalitu, SweetT, pope and co. look like. i tot of how taken aback some people would be and i smiled again.

if this should happen; then there wont be fun in the secrecy again. what do u think?

it wont happen so no need for hope
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by realborn(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ Poster,
You damn rite dat NL is due for an event/awards party.

Sometime early last year, i started a thread on this same topic. I was schocked that many believed it won't work. Most sighted reasons such as funds, venue, diversity in location of NL members, existing feuds amongst some NL members and the pedigree of our host (Mr. Seun, not sociable) have been identified as barriers to the possibility of organising a party.

Irrespective of the obvious, I am thinking of taking it up on myself to organise a party for as many members that are interested at a highbrow venue in Ikoyi or VI. I will pre book the floor with my money prior to a determined date (which would be agreed upon and conveyed to all through the forum) based on the level of participation and interest i receive. Then an access charge of N2000 per person will be charged before entry into the venue.

If expected level of participation is high, comedians and few other artistes can be invited in as much as I am sure that i will recoup whatever i have spent.

I have been partially active in time past in events packaging and handling, thus i see no paucity in carrying this out effectively.

Awards can be postponed for another more organised party. It is going to be more of an introductory party, the truth is everyone cannot come thus during the party, pictures and gists would be flickered through the site medium.

The party is going to go beyond the literary meaning. It would start a new network of new professionals. It is not poised towards sharing condoms and sex intentions has some have indicated and believed.

Need your opinions.
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by Busta(f): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2008
[size=14pt]Lai, lai . . . .with all the raving mad pple and lunatics on this site?[/size]

count me out abeg and if y'all end up having one . . .please post pics and lets know how it went.
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by nana(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
Busta:

[size=14pt]Lai, lai . . . .with all the raving mad people and lunatics on this site?[/size]

count me out abeg and if y'all end up having one . . .please post pics and lets know how it went.

Lmao. . .
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2008
Busta:

[size=14pt]Lai, lai . . . .with all the raving mad people and lunatics on this site?[/size]

Haha! cheesy
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by StanP(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
This party stuff have been described severally but no headway.
we are all adults and fact that we go for each others' throat here doesn't mean we will display such hostility to each other at the party.The party will afford everyone to mix, interact and have fun with each other and the beach seems the perfect place.Imagine cute buddies inside bikinis and swim suit and koko inside boxers (just joking).
So please, party freaks, let us make this a reality,
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by storm0210(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2008
i wonder if anyone still reads dis thread. im still very convinced that a few nairalanders can come together and chill, even if its just guys talkin abt football or makin business contacts. dis whole idea of people destroying someone esle's idea is not a welcoming idea at all. now im throwing this open to any serious minded individual here on nairaland who thinks it will be cool to meet a few strangers, send me an email, franklin0210@hotmail.com. give it the subject Nairaland Hang Out.

if u dont buy the idea, pls dont bother to fill my mail box.

thanks
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2008
Just another reason a Nairaland party / get together isn't such a great idea. So many angry folk, can you imagine them all meeting in a confined, non-cyber space, without fights breaking out?

im also guilty,i wish d party will hold,there are some heads i need to break,some asses i need to spank,some jaws i need to this-figure,some faces i need to plaster wt slaps,and many more
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by NubianQ(f): 12:26am On May 13, 2008
pARTY KE?

PEOPLE GO FIGHT OOO
Re: Party For All Nairalanders? What Do You Think by McOmo(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2008
this thread never die shocked

when u guys meet . . .remember to do bible study o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bored AF / I Need Chat Mates On Yahoo / Guys: I Need A Female Friend Ooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.