Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding (1652 Views)

Tuface, Others Set Stage Ablaze At Grand Finale Of Star Trek In Surulere(Photos) / Shakara Don End Ooo:read Rapper Eva Alordiah’s Letter To Beg Her Ex / SHOCKING: I Am Personally Happy Goldie Is No More - A Lady`s Reaction To Goldie` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2013

MC Shakara Wrote:

“You dey say you buy 2face CD and him carry him wedding go Dubai Park, wetin concern music and wedding reception?
You na nor buy Stephanie Okereke film, nor be Paris for France she go wed? Abi you na nor buy Beyonce and Jay Z CD? U na for tell them may dem come marry for Naija na. Abi na Rice be your problem abi you won wear achebe?
Na person go tell you where to do your wedding?
Make una nor just buy recharge card again oooo, or make you nor use cement Build House because Adenuga and Dangote children, na London dem go do wedding o.
If una won chop my own wedding rice for Lagos, make una first come my show this Friday March 29th @Ketu close off brown road, Aguda Surulere, lagos. 9pm till dawn.

Pass na 1k only. If una nor come, I go carry my wedding go Malawi or Togo.”

http://visionitesmagazine.com/mag/mc-shakaras-reaction-to-critics-of-tufaces-dubai-wedding/

How would you handle stunts like the one above?
Re: MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding by ijebabe: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hehehe. What's the fuss really?
Re: MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding by Itoroetti(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2013
Rubbish.he tings its funny,not knowing that he is offending the sensibility of nigerians.

Akwa ibom ayaiya

(1) (Reply)

Annie And 2face Idibia Expecting Second Baby / Menaye Donkor Makes It To The 15 Most Influential Africans In Canada List / Amiyah Scott A Man That Changed To A Woman - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.