Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Shakara Don End Ooo:read Rapper Eva Alordiah’s Letter To Beg Her Ex - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Shakara Don End Ooo:read Rapper Eva Alordiah’s Letter To Beg Her Ex (1024 Views)

Photos: Eva Alordiah Tries Something New / MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding / Girls Beg For Sex To Be Given Movies Role - Rita Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shakara Don End Ooo:read Rapper Eva Alordiah’s Letter To Beg Her Ex by iamHip(f): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
So while I am here still, able to type this.. I would like to say thank you to you for being here as always. Friends, Family, brothers, sisters, colleagues.. Fans. I love you. I couldn’t express that enough.
And to my Ex.. Whose face I saw in the last moments of what seemed to be the end of my stay in this Vanity filled world…

“I am sorry, again. For everything. If I could take it back, I would. I would take back every moment I made you sad, every time I disrespected you. I would take back every time I pushed you so hard to the wall that you felt like you couldn’t control your anger. continue reading here: http://iamhiponline.net/2013/07/10/i-loved-you-once-i-loved-you-twice-i-loved-you-more-than-beans-and-rice-read-rapper-eva-alordiahs-letter-to-her-ex/

Re: Shakara Don End Ooo:read Rapper Eva Alordiah’s Letter To Beg Her Ex by Omobarca: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Shakara Don End Ooo:read Rapper Eva Alordiah’s Letter To Beg Her Ex by gluv01(f): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
See this girl, warris this

(1) (Reply)

Fela! Broadway Cast Visit The Shrine / Psquare Replies About Girls Touching Their Ball In Canada Concert / Need 5 Bloggers For Magazine Style Nollywood/celebrity Web Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.