Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Website Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Designer Needed (692 Views)

Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Should I Hire This Website Designer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Designer Needed by seyizma(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
I need a website that will have news content ; with categories such as sports,health,celebs etc.i already have a blog for that,so i'm thinking of buying domain name and hosting as well
Re: Website Designer Needed by Startechng: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Contact StarTech NG on 08033394660 email info@startechng.com or startech.nig@gmail.com

We do your site good, do you happy and satisfied but we still leave your bank account with a sparkling green light...
Re: Website Designer Needed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
I can help you design your blog for free using wordpress which is one of the best CMS.
You should also buy your domain name and hosting at www.ListMastA.com.
They also offer free hosting under the "specials" tab.
You can PM me if you need further help.

Cheers!
Re: Website Designer Needed by seyizma(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
Brand_new: I can help you design your blog for free using wordpress which is one of the best CMS.
You should also buy your domain name and hosting at www.ListMastA.com.
They also offer free hosting under the "specials" tab.
You can PM me if you need further help.

Cheers!

Reach me on skeelz1909@gmail.com cant find where to PM u
Re: Website Designer Needed by Intellab(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
I can help you setup a blog. You can buy cheap domain names for $6 at namesilo using your mastercard. Contact me on 07062477194. You can also checkout my signature for my previous work.
Re: Website Designer Needed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
I understand what u mean. Meanwhile, I can aid you design and implement your dream news portal. I have handle such works before from scratch. Call me on 08030716751 or visit http://www.idigitgs.com/ for more info. Thanks
Re: Website Designer Needed by WebsiteGuy: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
I will get u a good hosting and then set up a wordpress blog for u with uptimum security (your blog will be hacker proof). I will also give you training free.
Re: Website Designer Needed by ace1(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2013
I can help with getting your domain name and host. Also, I can help you install wordpress and create a custom theme for your wordpress blog.
Re: Website Designer Needed by uchechuka: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web
application and software developer. I am proficient using
PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#,
ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT
organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of
developments for the organisations. I'll give you a standard
development just the way you want it. I can be reached via
email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My
name is Chuka and i live in lagos.
Have a nice day.
Re: Website Designer Needed by jamessmit(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2013
Visit us at CBIL360 - One of the leading web design firm based in Florida. We at CBIL360 with team of experienced web designers, developers and online marketers helps you to grow your business online specialized in web design, website redesign, eCommerce, internet marketing and copyright services. For further details contact us at: http://www.cbil360.com/contactUs.php
Re: Website Designer Needed by switchmax8: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2013
contact me igtechnologyng@gmail.com i will do it for you professionally.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Web Design And Development Partner / Mtn Free Call To Any Network / My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.