Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed (943 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? / Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed by drakeskull(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Need the services of a very good and professional website designer. Proof of previous work is essential, secure website that can integrate payment processor is what is needed so only qualified persons should pm me. Knowledge of app development would be an added advantage. Regards
Re: Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed by micodon(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2014
My latest job (alabagames.com.ng) uses Voguepay as its payment gateway, where you can pay with MasterCard, VisaCard. Contact me on 08107535260 or ugwueze.michael@gmail.com
Re: Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed by hilaryiwens05: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed by temmyplayboy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed by dwebdesign(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
contact segzy54@gmail.com or 08133884165
I will send u my previous works
Re: Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed by Sleekidd: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Five (5) Web Designers/Developers needed for immediate Interview/Employment in Lagos Nigeria. Kindly send your CV and Portfolio List to tobiloba.adebola@gmail.com before the end of Today 19/02/15.

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog / Need Help With Doubleclick For Publishers / Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.