Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

AAUA 2013/2014 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission (59277 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / Aaua Latest Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Adekunle Ajasin University 2013/2014 Admission
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
As we are all aspiring to be are student of this great cetadel of learning, i'd advice u to let us share info with one another here, i pray that the ALMIGHTY GOD will help us in Jesus name, AMEN!!!
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gud evening guys, lets start interacting with ourselves, wats d total number of candidates dat choosed AAUA in diz yéar's admission
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 29, 2013
Hi, lngtym fwends, am sad to c d thread stil. Let us ol côntribute
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
pls let us all share info especially abt d pst utme form wen it's out...my prob is accomodation nd hw 2 obtain d form wen out..lookin 4 sm1 dat we cn go 2geda.tnx
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Anuoluwap: pls let us all share info especially abt d pst utme form wen it's out...my prob is accomodation nd hw 2 obtain d form wen out..lookin 4 sm1 dat we cn go 2geda.tnx
which state ar u frm..... Am frm ondo nd also an indigen..... Accomodation iz nt a prob
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Johntosyne: which state ar u frm..... Am frm ondo nd also an indigen..... Accomodation iz nt a prob
ogun state presently ,lagos indigene nd my area vry vry clse 2 lagos...
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Olayinkadon: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2013
Wen sud we b expecting d p utme form?i can't wait 2 b in akungba
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by oluwatobi01(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2013
When is their pre degree form coming out and how much it will cost including the tuition fee for a pre degree student,wanna go for biochemistry(bch) and microbiology(mcb).Need an urgent and confirm reply....

Don't want to waste time on JAMB again jare......Thanks....

Comment on this post plsssssssss
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Anuoluwap:

Dont worry abt dat, they are place you can get it in lagos, like the post office and some banks.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
Anuoluwap:

Dont worry abt dat, they are places you can get it in lagos, like the post office and some banks.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Olayinkadon: Wen sud we b expecting d p utme form?i can't wait 2 b in akungba

Advise! You better stop worryin abt wen the post utme form will be out and start preparing seriously for AAUA post utme. No be play play exam oo! You will surely knw wen it will be out.. If u visit nairaland, time to time.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by bodman4us: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2013
Olayinkadon: Wen sud we b expecting d p utme form?i can't wait 2 b in akungba
problably next month cuz we ar finishing our exam on d 19th...u can add me on bbm 28b58742
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by oluwatobi01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=oluwatobi01]When is their pre degree form coming out and how much it will cost including the tuition fee for a pre degree student,wanna go for biochemistry(bch) and microbiology(mcb).Need an urgent and confirm reply....

Don't want to waste time on JAMB again jare......Thanks....

Comment on this post ASAP...
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=oluwatobi01][/quote] dunno knw abt predegree o buh u shud xpect d putme form latest in two weeks tym
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 19, 2013
Rufa’i said this at the Fourth Combined Policy Meeting on Admission to Degree-Awarding Institutions, National Diploma (ND), Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and National Innovation Diploma (NID) awarding institutions.
She said the meeting was to plan for the selection of qualified candidates into the nations tertiary institutions and also to restore confidence in the education system.
“I implore all stakeholders to follow the Federal Government’s guidelines on admission which stipulates a 70:30 Technology/Non-Technology ratio for ND programmes.
“Also, 60:40 Science/Arts ratio for Degree and Nigeria Certificate in Education programmes and also to observe the criteria on merit, catchments and educationally less developed states.
“In addition, we must not forget the carrying-capacity of our institutions as approved by the accrediting bodies,’’ she said.

The Federal Government on Tuesday in Abujaapproved cut-off marks for admission into tertiary institutions for the 2013/2014 academic session.
The Minister of Education, Ruqayyatu Rufa’i, announced the cut-off marks into Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and other degree-awarding institutions as 150 while 180 is forFederal Universities.

“I am pleased that these interventions continue to translate to expanded carrying capacity in our institutions.
“For this academic year, we expect carrying capacity to increase from 400,691 admitted last year to over 500,000.
“I urge all institutions to carefully examine their carrying capacities in relation to their expanding infrastructure. You must make sure that you fill the quota for each course.’’
She called on all institutions to adhere to the admission timetable as prepared by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Rufa’i commended JAMB on the successful conduct of the 2013 UTME.

“I urge all institutions to carefully examine their carrying capacities in relation to their expanding infrastructure. You must make sure that you fill the quota for each course.’ D OFFICIAL CUT OFF IS FINALY OUT THOU I DNT FINK ALL UNI WILL GO WIF DIZ
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Omo, police don upgrade ooh,
dis na d call center numba 112...
There was a robbery in my
neighbour's house and I called
them... next thing I heard was .
Welcome to Nigeria Police Emergency Center.. for English
press. 1, for Igbo press 2, for
Yoruba press 3. Then I pressed
1... then another voice came
up....For car accident press 1, for
... armed robbery press 2, for boko haramplease hang up.... Den I
pressed 2, anoda voice came
up.... If they're with knives press
1, pistols press 2, AK 47 press 3,
machine guns press 4, bomb
press 5, all of the above press 6... Then i checked and saw they
were with all of them then I
pressed 6... anoda voice came up
sayin.... Hmmmm...! My brother, if
ur brother dey police u go gree
make im come? Thunder fire u there... Make una laff smal
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by wescoBaba: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2013
Adekunle ajasin university ondo state has set het post utme cut-off mark for 2013/2014 session at 180,this came in the wake of generally cut off mark pronounce by Jamb on the 18th of june which is 180 for all degree awarding institution.
Furthermore,the school said the cut of mark only applicable to first choice and pre-degree candidate only,while second and direct entry still remain at 200 and above.
Meanwhile the school has release her second semester cleaned in which the second semester start on 30th of june and end on October this year,for more info on news about aaua contact 08051508910 or on twitter@wescobaba
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by SUPERSTAR465(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2013
i heard dat aaua wil nt acept 2nd choice dis yr, hw true is dis?
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by aileru(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2013
wescoBaba: Adekunle ajasin university ondo state has set het post utme cut-off mark for 2013/2014 session at 180,this came in the wake of generally cut off mark pronounce by Jamb on the 18th of june which is 180 for all degree awarding institution.
Furthermore,the school said the cut of mark only applicable to first choice and pre-degree candidate only,while second and direct entry still remain at 200 and above.
Meanwhile the school has release her second semester cleaned in which the second semester start on 30th of june and end on October this year,for more info on news about aaua contact 08051508910 or on twitter@wescobaba
I agree wit wat u said but d issue of 200 score for d.e n second choice is wat i av a doubtin mind for.....am sure u knw dat d.e student dnt use cut off mark...dere own cut off is dere result from ND.....wel d sku has nt com out boldly to annouc d cut off....lets kip our finger cross.....
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2013
SUPERSTAR465: i heard dat aaua wil nt acept 2nd choice dis yr, hw true is dis?
datz as gud as a lie....... Pple only make assumption dnt bliv wat pple say nd b focused...... Dia pume form will soon b out, xo b focused
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by inquiriesporta: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2013
hey
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by wescoBaba: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
aileru:
I agree wit wat u said but d issue of 200 score for d.e n second choice is wat i av a doubtin mind for.....am sure u knw dat d.e student dnt use cut off mark...dere own cut off is dere result from ND.....wel d sku has nt com out boldly to annouc d cut off....lets kip our finger cross.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm,lemme ask you one question,if D.E don't need jamb why did they do jamb then?,,ma broda go and ask from any DE candidate that gain admission into aaua,that ND result is also need but you must pass jamb first before considered.
You may right that the skull has not publicly announce the. Cut off mark,yes is truth but they will surly not do that unless in the advert for Putme exam only...
The current pre-degree student that are about to write their exam not have been told by the skull magnt the first semester exam is only for those that score 180 and above,so they ask the rest to go home
Am not sayinh am the skull PRO but know for sure there are student who are very close to skull infor than other,,,,,,ma one of the skull twitter handle and a report,also a friend to the SUG
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by wescoBaba: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
SUPERSTAR465: i heard dat aaua wil nt acept 2nd choice dis yr, hw true is dis?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will surly call you for putme provided you score 200 and above in ur jamb and pass you putme exam very well,admission is sure for you man.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by aileru(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
am tellin u frantically dat D.E student dnt write jamb........cos am a witnesss.....am also a D.E student....ask anybody admited tru D.E weda he or she wrot jamb?.......d reason for dem to writ post ume is to knw weda dey r abl to make up wit d post ume cutoff mark......
Am nt tryin to prove maself but i want a clearity on dis thread...dnt lik confusin ppl wen it coms to disseminatn of info.....
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
wescoBaba:
Hmmm,lemme ask you one question,if D.E don't need jamb why did they do jamb then?,,ma broda go and ask from any DE candidate that gain admission into aaua,that ND result is also need but you must pass jamb first before considered.
You may right that the skull has not publicly announce the. Cut off mark,yes is truth but they will surly not do that unless in the advert for Putme exam only...
The current pre-degree student that are about to write their exam not have been told by the skull magnt the first semester exam is only for those that score 180 and above,so they ask the rest to go home
Am not sayinh am the skull PRO but know for sure there are student who are very close to skull infor than other,,,,,,ma one of the skull twitter handle and a report,also a friend to the SUG

Dat fasle! D.E students dont write jamb! dey only write post utme, and in some school sef dey dont write, eg OAU
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by SUPERSTAR465(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
wescoBaba:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will surly call you for putme provided you score 200 and above in ur jamb and pass you putme exam very well,admission is sure for you man.
tankx were do u reside? or are u a worker in wesco
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by wescoBaba: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
SUPERSTAR465: tankx were do u reside? or are u a worker in wesco
I reside in lagos but am currently in akure now,am not a worker but a student
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Aaua 2013/2014 pume form is out...... U can check d official syt for more infos
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
P.M.B 001, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE
POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2013/2014 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2013/2014 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold from 29th July to 3rd August, 2013 at the University campus. Candidates eligible for the screening are: those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first or second choice of University in the 2013/2014 UTME and have scored 180 and above Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as first or second choice and Candidates who did notpick Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as first or second choice but scored 180 and above in the 2013/2014 UTME and are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Registration Procedure Candidates are to register online on the University¡¯s website at www.aaua.edu.ng (the only official website of the University) between 1st and 21st July 2013. Candidates are to pay the sum of Threethousand Four Hundred naira (N3,400.00) only covering: Administrative charges N2,000.00 On-line Application and results checking N1,000.00 Sample past questions (online) N400.00 ------------N3,400.00 using their ATM cards (Master & Verve) at any branch of the banks listed below via eTRANSACT. Enterprise Bank Keystone Bank Skye Bank Access Bank First Bank Wema Bank
Candidates should collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt and confirmation numbers for the on-line registration. Instructions to all Candidates 1. Candidates are requested to logon to www.aaua.edu.ng 2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codesindicated on the receipts. 3. Preview, confirm,submit and immediately PRINTOUT an acknowledgment slip 4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following: (a) JAMB Registration Slip (b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal. 5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after payment. 6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University. 7. Please note that online registration for the exercise ends at midnighton Sunday 21st July, 2013. For further enquiries, please contact PUTME Support Team through the email address: helpme@ aaua.com.ng Bamidele Olotu Registrar.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Zico0(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please who will be able to educate me about eTRANZACT.

1 Like

Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Zico0(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Johntosyne: 1. Candidates are requested to logon to www.aaua.edu.ng 2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codesindicated on the receipts..
i guess the numbers on the D.E. registration slip goes for D.E. Applicants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / When The Senior That Bullied You Comes Looking For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.