Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. (59711 Views)

Unilag Releases 2018/2019 Admission Cut-off (pics) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / ASUU Releases Press Statement On EKSU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Umartins1(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2018
Via her facebook page, the school has this to say regarding the trending nude pictures of the English professor

PRESS RELEASE

The attention of the University Management has been drawn to a news report trending on social media in respect of an alleged sexual harassment involving an alleged lecturer in the University of Lagos.

The Management has a zero tolerance for allegations pertaining to sexual impropriety, and has a well-established policy against such practices.

We wish to reassure all our stakeholders, students, parents, members of staff and the general public that Management will not treat this matter with levity. Management will tackle the allegation with every sense of responsibility and seriousness that the matter deserves. The issue would be thoroughly investigated with transparency.

Management respectfully solicits information from members of the University community and pledges confidentiality and protection.

Communication Unit,
Corporate Affairs Directorate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Jemima123456789: 3:15pm On May 31, 2018
Had to register cos of this thing... Now we are in the game

15 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Jemima123456789: 3:18pm On May 31, 2018
Can't believe it's sleeping Jemima of all people
If you know u know

1 Like

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Umartins1(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:
If you know u know

I don't understand this

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Jemima123456789: 3:26pm On May 31, 2018
well am not mentioning name(s) here but he's known to use words like Jemima, Wat a shame e.t.c
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by sunnywhyt007: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Whogoblog: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
lipsrsealed

When this News Was shared In The Morning ....

I Was shocked to see the Image Fainted ...

I Was like , are we hiding evil ..

So I Decided to Source for the Original Pictures ...

And I Think I Saw One ...

See Full Pictures + Video her ... https://ikeji.com/may-31-2018-UNILAG-Professor-Nude

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by emmydykes(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
I bet nothing will be done to the erring lecturer if found guilty. sad
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Umartins1(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:
well am not mentioning name(s) here but he's known to use words like Jemima, Wat a shame e.t.c
okay.you know him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by aguiyi2: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
The guilty runs when nothing is pursuing them.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
Which kind bad market be this one sef.... shocked

Make una leave Lecturers make dem run their parol now....haba!

Warning! Click This!!!! Unless You are Staying in The US...!!

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Johnson5258: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
Part 2
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by PearlStreet(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
All these randy lecturers. This one's own has finished.
By next week, his pictures would be on xvideos.

26 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Riversides2003(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
It happens in almost all higher institutions and the truth is that the lazy girls loves it cos it’s an avenue for them to use what they have to get what they want. Am sure something went wrong somewhere.70% of male lectures are guilty of this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by RRWraith(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
ok
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
The private unis are forcing sense into the heads of the public unis gradually. First they had high number of 1st class and now they are suddenly against harrassment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by mytime24(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
For those people who helped my parents to catch me whenever they wanted to beat me, how market angry
How is life in Police and security industry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by emperorchedda(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
They should let the man to ffuck and enjoy his life, body no be firewood

2 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Akeos(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
explain yourself berra
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by lawrence35(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Shalomc(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
Akeos:
explain yourself berra
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by princeade86(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
make sure u deal with him.
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by soberdrunk(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Now we wait.........! Not for the outcome of the investigation but for the VIDEO!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:

Say what you know or fvck off

It's a faceless forum and no one gives a flying dime

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:
If you know u know
u try, i know!!! wink
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by magnet037: 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Hmm Jemima shocked [ quote author=Jemima123456789 post=68053630]Can't believe it's sleeping Jemima of all people
If you know u know [/quote]
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by handsomenonny(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by Shalomc(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Jemima123456789:
Had to register cos of this thing... Now we are in the game
I know your REAL moniker.

Awonusi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by brodalokie: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
Who even leaked nude pictures of a grownup man in the first place? I think it could be a blackmail. Can somebody please send me the news link where the pictures were leaked?
Abi na wikileaks?
Re: Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. by seuncyber(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
Unilag again kofo n bunmi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad / FUPRE Lecturer Laments, As Students' Cars Take Over Parking Space (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.