Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

AAUA 2013/2014 Admission - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission (59206 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / Aaua Latest Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2013
5age:

Now you are getting the picture of how admission really is in AAUA.
and sum pipu here dey blab say na merit.......if na merit make dem show us d cut off nau....se d lyks of lag and ui wey dey show us get 2 head ni??......
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2013
wescoBaba:
___--------------------------------------------------------------------
May I tell you that you re wrong in your assertion? The skull only change is policy to met the demand of her target goal.
They only call those that didn't choose as a result of JAMB general failure,and it was agree upon by ALL VC to reduce cut-off mark to 180 in line with NUC directive.so that is the reason Y that call for anybody that score 180 abd above for the exam.
On first,second and third choice,they all have chance,AAUA admission is purely on merit(40 above) and notting can be done abt that,if 3rd choice score 50 and first choice got 41 for a course like POLITiCAL SCI,o boy forget first choice Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ,and 3rd choice go be no 1 der.
Also,other factor like indigene is also considered,but above all HiGH mark DOES it irrespective of 1st,2nd,and 3rd. Choice,,
AAUA admission is base on merit ok,,,,,,,,it is only when got 40 above that you can PUSH for RUNs ok,,but below that,forget it.
Lastly,lecturer hardly have say in admission ok

you both are still kind of sayin same tin. U are both correct.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
I heard that over 68000 came for the exam...and many scored above 40%...I hardly believe this o..by the way.... This dude is going for PHILOSOPHY he had 48% in d just concluded putme... 203 in jamb and choose them as 1st choice..not an indegene . Is there hope?....and I could read the previous comment that..any candidate that made 40 and above is go to go for runz tinx.. Tell me,I thought adekunle ajasin doesn't give room for such... Pls let's make the thread sound and active.......
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2013
jonescyras: I heard that over 68000 came for the exam...and many scored above 40%...I hardly believe this o..by the way.... This dude is going for PHILOSOPHY he had 48% in d just concluded putme... 203 in jamb and choose them as 1st choice..not an indegene . Is there hope?....and I could read the previous comment that..any candidate that made 40 and above is go to go for runz tinx.. Tell me,I thought adekunle ajasin doesn't give room for such... Pls let's make the thread sound and active.......
for d statistics, guy we dnt knw d correct one yet...yur guy get slim chances.bt d gud news iz dat d course iz nt highly competitive.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA)
CUT-OFF MARKS
LAW-----65
ACCOUNTING/ECONOMICS--------50
MASS COMM-------55
SCIENCE&EDUCATION-----40
.MORE ARE COMING SOON!
RULE ON HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR AGGREGATE
SCORE.
JAMB SCORE /8 + POST UME SCORE/2
YOU MUST SCORE ABOVE 40 BEFORE
CALCULATING
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA)
CUT-OFF MARKS

LAW-----65
MASS COMM-------55
SCIENCE&EDUCATION-----40

.MORE ARE COMING SOON!
SCORE.
CALCULATING
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
jonescyras: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA)
CUT-OFF MARKS

LAW-----65
MASS COMM-------55
SCIENCE&EDUCATION-----40

.MORE ARE COMING SOON!
SCORE.
CALCULATING
y una dey give pipu uneccessary headache nau?i thank God say anu don give me d holy spirit 2 conquer fear
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
omobajohn58: y una dey give pipu uneccessary headache nau?i thank God say anu don give me d holy spirit 2 conquer fear
dat info iz 4rm their facebook page.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
The info is from their facebook page.. Buh believe me, that's what they will follow... Just divide your jamb by 8 and post utme by 2, then what you have is your dep. Cut off...
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
jonescyras: The info is from their facebook page.. Buh believe me, that's what they will follow... Just divide your jamb by 8 and post utme by 2, then what you have is your dep. Cut off...
no b news
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
wescoBaba:
___--------------------------------------------------------------------
May I tell you that you re wrong in your assertion? The skull only change is policy to met the demand of her target goal.
They only call those that didn't choose as a result of JAMB general failure,and it was agree upon by ALL VC to reduce cut-off mark to 180 in line with NUC directive.so that is the reason Y that call for anybody that score 180 abd above for the exam.
On first,second and third choice,they all have chance,AAUA admission is purely on merit(40 above) and notting can be done abt that,if 3rd choice score 50 and first choice got 41 for a course like POLITiCAL SCI,o boy forget first choice Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ,and 3rd choice go be no 1 der.
Also,other factor like indigene is also considered,but above all HiGH mark DOES it irrespective of 1st,2nd,and 3rd. Choice,,
AAUA admission is base on merit ok,,,,,,,,it is only when got 40 above that you can PUSH for RUNs ok,,but below that,forget it.
Lastly,lecturer hardly have say in admission ok
hummm, buh wat abt d lyks of skuls lyk ui, oau nd sum oda unis who didnt beat down dia cut off? Mst skul do it to make profit beating down d cut off to 180 isnt enof? Dey even went ahead to ask for doze who didnt choose dem...... I guess d post ume fee for MOST of d pple who didnt choose dem will b use for planting flowers *mark my word* i gat nafin to fear nitemi.....datzall
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tommybob: hummm, buh wat abt d lyks of skuls lyk ui, oau nd sum oda unis who didnt beat down dia cut off? Mst skul do it to make profit beating down d cut off to 180 isnt enof? Dey even went ahead to ask for doze who didnt choose dem...... I guess d post ume fee for MOST of d pple who didnt choose dem will b use for planting flowers *mark my word* i gat nafin to fear nitemi.....datzall
habatically
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
omobajohn58: and sum pipu here dey blab say na merit.......if na merit make dem show us d cut off nau....se d lyks of lag and ui wey dey show us get 2 head ni??......
no ansa dem jor...... Dey dnt release cut off nd am sure dey wnt do it diz tym nd bsyds aaua stil needs some developments nd d moni d state gov is giving dem isnt enof..... Xo dey need aspirants jst look @ dem sey are selling past quesns for #400 nd many oda irrelevant names nd sumed up everyting to b 3400 wen odaz are payin 2K or 2500 ...... Aaua need to plant flowers ooo coz dey flowers @ d skul gate are already fading nd dey mst b replaced, lol.... I pray our moni wnt b use in planting flowers iJn
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tommybob: no ansa dem jor...... Dey dnt release cut off nd am sure dey wnt do it diz tym nd bsyds aaua stil needs some developments nd d moni d state gov is giving dem isnt enof..... Xo dey need aspirants jst look @ dem sey are selling past quesns for #400 nd many oda irrelevant names nd sumed up everyting to b 3400 wen odaz are payin 2K or 2500 ...... Aaua need to plant flowers ooo coz dey flowers @ d skul gate are already fading nd dey mst b replaced, lol.... I pray our moni wnt b use in planting flowers iJn

All i can say is dat, der is quota for 1st, 2nd and dose dat dont chose dem at all. Just dat 1st choice candidate will av d largest quota, follow by 2nd choice and dose dat dont chose dem. And i dont belive it same cut off mark dat is applicable to 1st choice dat will be applicable to 2nd and dose dat dont choice dem.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Amen jare brooooo.............
Tommybob: no ansa dem jor...... Dey dnt release cut off nd am sure dey wnt do it diz tym nd bsyds aaua stil needs some developments nd d moni d state gov is giving dem isnt enof..... Xo dey need aspirants jst look @ dem sey are selling past quesns for #400 nd many oda irrelevant names nd sumed up everyting to b 3400 wen odaz are payin 2K or 2500 ...... Aaua need to plant flowers ooo coz dey flowers @ d skul gate are already fading nd dey mst b replaced, lol.... I pray our moni wnt b use in planting flowers iJn
i b'live no mata d rate of mass failure.......se we no go see up to 3000 with 200 and above ni?....wetin be their quota sef?.....talkless of even asking third choice as my boss put it to apply.........i can't imagine d crowd....almost 3 sets per day..........and u saying dey have slot 4 all?...........
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
omobajohn58: Amen jare brooooo.............i b'live no mata d rate of mass failure.......se we no go see up to 3000 with 200 and above ni?....wetin be their quota sef?.....talkless of even asking third choice as my boss put it to apply.........i can't imagine d crowd....almost 3 sets per day..........and u saying dey have slot 4 all?...........
d quota 4 d 3rd choice wil b vry few nd it wil b caved frm dat of first nd second nd if dey were to b admited at all, it wil b for less comp courses jst lyk aw od skul do it....
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Tommybob: d quota 4 d 3rd choice wil b vry few nd it wil b caved frm dat of first nd second nd if dey were to b admited at all, it wil b for less comp courses jst lyk aw od skul do it....
we shall see
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by gloatkenf(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Tommybob: d quota 4 d 3rd choice wil b vry few nd it wil b caved frm dat of first nd second nd if dey were to b admited at all, it wil b for less comp courses jst lyk aw od skul do it....
You composed your words as if you'd even done compiling the lists, even by yourself, with your very hands...grin , see mates, if it were OAU OR UI and the likes of renowned varsities, I'd jammily agree with him wella but hey, this is AAUA for God's sake, the VC, the current one nah ehn, bases e.......verything on meritocracy and nothing more, as a result; if a candidate that chose AAUA as his or her first and second choices or as just either first or second only and had the aggregate of 40% and another head, OTHERS (that didn't choose 'em at all) had 99%, cos of her widely stated and known policy - meritocracy, the head would be the first to appear on the merit list piam...just like that... Which I ehm, staunchly love... Add me on 2go- "JODEKSS" grin am also an aspirant, may God help us all... Amin...!
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
gloatkenf: You composed your words as if you'd even done compiling the lists, even by yourself, with your very hands...grin , see mates, if it were OAU OR UI and the likes of renowned varsities, I'd jammily agree with him wella but hey, this is AAUA for God's sake, the VC, the current one nah ehn, bases e.......verything on meritocracy and nothing more, as a result; if a candidate that chose AAUA as his or her first and second choices or as just either first or second only and had the aggregate of 40% and another head, OTHERS (that didn't choose 'em at all) had 99%, cos of her widely stated and known policy - meritocracy, the head would be the first to appear on the merit list piam...just like that... Which I ehm, staunchly love... Add me on 2go- "JODEKSS" grin am also an aspirant, may God help us all... Amin...!
lol ...... Ure xoxoxo funi ...... 99% ke
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by gloatkenf(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tommybob: lol ...... Ure xoxoxo funi ...... 99% ke
abi
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2013
D person fit be witch nau.....
gloatkenf: abi
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by gloatkenf(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2013
omobajohn58: D person fit be witch nau.....
na u sed so o...
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
That sad and painful moment is when you can't find your name on the admission list. After all said and done...
May God in his mercy favour us all.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by muyi4buk(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2013
Anuoluwap_p:
shebi u nah indigene? Me wey b sey non indigene nd 2nd choice nko?
yes an indigene
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Wizardprince1: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2013
D gud news about gud news is dat its a gud news and dat is dat dis is our yr of admisio,indigin or not,1st choice or not..doz who bliv shal achiev and doz who dont shal se
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by zurryg(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls some1 shld help,has Akungba ask D.E aspirant to submit transcript or do u knw if pple av started submitting?....pls help ur brother
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Olayinkadon: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls,wat's d highest tuition fee for new intakes@aaua
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Olayinkadon: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls,wat's d highest tuition fees for new intakes@aaua
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
What's your proposed dep. As for the current one... No dep. School fee is above 35000... School fee may increase next session...
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Olayinkadon: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
jonescyras: What's your proposed dep. As for the current one... No dep. School fee is above 35000... School fee may increase next session...
political science dep
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by zurryg(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nobody seem to respond to D.E question os this thread....na wa o.....God will see us all through
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Olayinkadon: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hope dis strike no go disturb d admision list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.