Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Goes Private For A Tan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Goes Private For A Tan (928 Views)

Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics / Photos: Kim Kardashian Goes Completely Nude For GQ Mag. 18+ / Kim Kardashian Goes To The Gym Without Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Goes Private For A Tan by Afriface: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
The 32-year-old gave viewers a up close and personal view of her amazing pre-baby figure donning a barely there strapless purple bikini.

Showing how a spray tan is done gives Kim a chance to flash her famous curves.

While the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is forced to wear a never flattering shower cap, Kim manages to look amazing as copious layers of the tan are applied to her body.

Standing in a shower, Kim risks a wardrobe malfunction with her strapless bikini allowing for plenty of her cleavage to be on display - to avoid tan lines, of course.

Despite being concerned about her body Kourtney does not entirely follow her sister's lead. Instead the mother of two fearless rips off her top and wears just a tiny string thong to get her tan done.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/photos-kim-kardashian-goes-Private-for.html#more

Re: PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Goes Private For A Tan by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
You people should stop giving this american tramp unnecessary attention.it is because of the attention shes getting and people licking her a,,ss thats why she has an over bloated ego,please no more kim k on nairaland haaaa! I have seen enough of kim k that will last me for a year.any small thing kim in bikini,kim in pregnancy,kim looking hot,kim looking cold,kim looking lukewarm,live the low life alone,she feeds on media attention,when she sees no one gives a sh1t about her,she will find one place to go and sit down and stop shoving her stewpeed,uninspiring pictures,videos and life of her.omo oshi!mshewwww

(1) (Reply)

Durella Gets New Prado Jeep From CEO Of 911 Entertainment, Ayiri Emam / Xclusive: I Am Not Afraid Of R.ape--omotola / ‘why I Don’t Discuss The Paternity Of My Daughter – Omawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.