Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics (2612 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
The 32 year old ex girlfriend of Ike posted this photo on instagram.

1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Animation!!!
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Awesomelymade charix see body of life tongue
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Ibelong2God: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

That's a photoshopped cartoon.

BTW, I think AwesomelyMade has deactivated. You sent him away. I miss his funny posts
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by marshalcarter: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
See succulent nyash wey ah fit suck grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The 32 year old ex girlfriend of Ike posted this photo on instagram.
Obviously her only achievement in life. At least you've seen someone worse than you.
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Abegi, nothing to see here. I'd see more when I make money and give her a call.
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Ibelong2God:

That's a photoshopped cartoon.

BTW, I think AwesomelyMade has deactivated. You sent him away. I miss his funny posts

lol PRAISE GOD maybe he's dead
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2015
charix:

Obviously her only achievement in life. At least you've seen someone worse than you.
hatred is worrying you. By the way Sarah ofili is a model and beauty consultant
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hatred is worrying you. By the way Sarah ofili is a model and beauty consultant
Model, with that terrible shape? A beauty consultant in need of a beauty consultant herself. No wonder we don't progress in this country, we keep trying out things we've no idea how they work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=charix post=39630203]
Model, with that terrible shape? A beauty consultant in need of a beauty consultant herself. No wonder we don't progress in this country, we keep trying out things we've no idea how they work.[/quote
Leave her alone
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
charix:

Model, with that terrible shape? A beauty consultant in need of a beauty consultant herself. No wonder we don't progress in this country, we keep trying out things we've no idea how they work.
she's in good shape BTW. Flat tummy
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's in good shape BTW. Flat tummy
Arguing with you is like exchanging words with a brick wall; in the end nothing productive is achieved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Body of a goddess
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
charix:

Arguing with you is like exchanging words with a brick wall; in the end nothing productive is achieved.
OK but if only you believed the bullshit you just vomited. HELLLO HELLO!! You enjoy talking to me because you are obsessed with munachi. You wish you knew her in real life. You actually love her. Poor baby. Awwwwwwwwww
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
OK but if only you believed the bullshit you just vomited. HELLLO HELLO!! You enjoy talking to me because you are obsessed with munachi. You wish you knew her in real life. You actually love her. Poor baby. Awwwwwwwwww
I wonder how a regular day in your life feels. I'm sure you move around with the assumption every man who says 'hello' want you in their bed. Thus is the life a naija celeyeyebrity.
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by drizslim(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Charly u see dat arsss she must be an arsssnal fan
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2015
charix:

I wonder how a regular day in your life feels. I'm sure you move around with the assumption every man who says 'hello' want you in their bed. Thus is the life a naija celeyeyebrity.
MAN get out of women's affairs
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
MAN get out of women's affairs
Where's your brown envelope? NIPOST is recruiting.
Re: Sarah Ofili Bares Her Bum In Name Of Getting A Tan. Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2015
hu
charix:

Where's your brown envelope? NIPOST is recruiting.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From Anna Banner, Flavour’s Baby Mama Child Dedication / How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson / Photos: Actress Bisola Son With Kwam 1 Dazzles As He Celebrate Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.