Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Arrived At The NJ Lottery Headquarters To Claim His $338,000,000 In Winnings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Arrived At The NJ Lottery Headquarters To Claim His $338,000,000 In Winnings (990 Views)

Elder Care Bridgewater Nj / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrived At The NJ Lottery Headquarters To Claim His $338,000,000 In Winnings by Elai147: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/26/17470154-apparent-powerball-winner-wants-to-help-a-lot-of-people?lite

Pedro Quezada, a 44-year-old father of five, has 338 million reasons to smile.

On Monday, the New Jersey man ran into Eagle Liquors to get his Powerball ticket scanned by store owner Sammy Sethi. Quezada, who is originally from the Dominican Republic, saw the message come up that people in 42 states were hoping for: “Jackpot!”
“Very happy,” Quezada told reporters in Spanish, NBC New York reported.
Quezada called his wife with the good news, according to the Bergen Record.

“I still can’t believe it,” she said. “We never expected it, but thank God.”
Lottery officials have confirmed that the winning ticket in the $338 million Powerball jackpot -- the 4th largest ever -- was sold at the liquor store in Passaic, but they haven’t said whether or not Quezada holds the life-changing numbers.

The winners in Saturday night’s drawing were: 17, 29, 31, 52, 53, and the Powerball number, 31.
I’m going to help a lot of people, whatever they need,” he said, according to the New York Daily News.
Quezada lives with his wife and children in an apartment facing a highway. His neighbors weren’t waiting on state authorities to confirm the news before they started congratulating Quezada.
“This is super for all of us on this block,” neighbor Eladia Vazquez told NBC New York. “They deserve it because they are hardworking people.”
Re: Man Arrived At The NJ Lottery Headquarters To Claim His $338,000,000 In Winnings by Les: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Am not a fan of gambling...... I tink i'll have a second thought about dat.....
Re: Man Arrived At The NJ Lottery Headquarters To Claim His $338,000,000 In Winnings by chezholy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Why The Anti Spambot Ban Me??? / Learn How To Make Money With Your Phone By Posting Online / Stop Comparing Yourself With Others & Live Your Own Beautiful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.