Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father (21440 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Laughing so hard @ onila, red light, itsmodella and tchidi's comments......make una no vex....

Seeing ppl weep cracks me up especially when it's about barbarians killing each other...Beheading though?? grin grin

Laughing so hard, I'm crying grin cry grin cry cry
CAMEROONPRIDE: the evil is you as neighbor.

oº°˚ stop being a cry Baby!!

ItsModella:
please, let us take a moment to weep profoundly for Cameroon cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

after which we'll weep more for them...

and weep again...

and continue weeping.... grin grin grin grin

Weeping and rolling on the floor!!
CAMEROONPRIDE: yeah like eating dogs is better

Nkita! Sharrap! Like dey don't eat dogs in cameroon! grin
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by DaddyBlack: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Any Niqqah that cuts his own dads head off...and rapess his niece....

Needs a Bullet through the brain...Man fucckk a Trial
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
::DaddyBlack:::
Any Niqqah that cuts his own dads head off...and rapess his niece....

Needs a Bullet through the brain...Man fucckk a Trial

O SHIIT!!

Look its Daddy Black... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by DaddyBlack: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
I done read quite a few stories of Nigerians Cuttin Muthafoukahs headz off too...

So don't judge me!
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Biggyd2:

Ok. My bucket don full before. But I will try squeeze out more tears cos this is really sad! Imagine a "holy" country like Cameroon having one person committing this kind of dastardly act (Cameroonpride believe say Naija people get hand for the tinz)? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

E don do? Abi make I go buy Robb put for my eye make more water comot?
please, put the robb well well on your eyes..

we're on #Operation WeepForCameroon. grin grin grin grin
pastie: Ripgrin grin grin
why are you openning your teeth? Is fratricide funny?
@ topic, his people better go and cleanse their land. This is an abomination. Alu!! Tufiakwa!! The land must be cleansed. If not it will happen in the next generation. They should also look back and see if it happened in the previous generation and was ignored. They have to fast and pray and cleanse the land
The Nigerians Lured Me......

Bwahahaha! Effin hilarious! grin grin grin . Aren't u meant to be in jail ehn?
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by DaddyBlack: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ima Thug

OG Certified.
cool
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by DaddyBlack: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
Muthafoukin cameroonian prisons can't hold me

Ima Thug, Ya Dig.

#DaddyBlack....You betta Ask about me...

And any of you mouthafoukahs laughin..ILL CUT YOUR GODDDAMN HEADZ OFF TOO! FOoL
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Biggyd2: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
The Nigerians Lured Me......

And you fell for it? Sorry o, na woman do de luring? Maybe na eve's reincarnate. grin grin grin. You no get your own liver to take say NO, now see ya life. Shebi you know say dem fit mud Daddy Black join after the whole case finish? Take heart. All is well! wink
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ada Nri1: why are you openning your teeth? Is fratricide funny?
@ topic, his people better go and cleanse their land. This is an abomination. Alu!! Tufiakwa!! The land must be cleansed. If not it will happen in the next generation. They should also look back and see if it happened in the previous generation and was ignored. They have to fast and pray and cleanse the land

Am I the only one seeing this?? What the heck Ada?! bwahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ada Nri1: why are you openning your teeth? Is fratricide funny?

Hehehehe grin
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by onila(f): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Muthafoukin cameroonian prisons can't hold me

Ima Thug, Ya Dig.

#DaddyBlack....You betta Ask about me...

And any of you mouthafoukahs laughin..ILL CUT YOUR GODDDAMN HEADZ OFF TOO! FOoL
are u cameroonian
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by DaddyBlack: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
This is all a Big Misunderstanding

I Had a Few Nigerian Homies at the House....My Dad Started yelling at them....

And those Yoruba Fools started flexing and exercising weird Voodoo Practices

I ain't do a damn thing!!!

The Nigerians Lured Me

They set me Up. Those Barbarians

#FreeDaddyBlack
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by TableLeg(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
shocked
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Policewoman(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

PORT HARCOURT–It was gory sight yesterday in Mgboshiminu community in Obio/Akpor Local Government of Rivers State as Charity Ovudah, 36, allegedly stabbed her husband to death after first poisoning his food.

The alleged murder said to have taken place in the night before was reportedly provoked by the deceased, Peter Ovudah’s attempt to bring a second wife into the matrimonial home he had shared with the alleged killer.

A family source said the decease had already concluded plans to bring the new wife, who was pregnant, into the family houset before Charity’s fatal reaction.

Mrs. Igbokwe Onyeka, a neighbour to the Ovudahs revealed that; “The family had been quarreling over the issue of a second wife but no one anticipated that Charity would be so angered killed her husband.

A 19-year-old housemaid to the Ovudahs, who gave her name as simply Loveth said she witnessed how Ovudah died, saying she first noticed that Charity added something to her husband’s food that fateful night.

she said: “I was the one who served the food for my aunt’s husband but my aunt added something that looked like salt and mixed it together.

“So when Oga came back and started eating I was monitoring him. After about 30 minutes he started behaving strange and fell off the dining chair, rolling on the floor and shouting for help.

“That was when my aunt came and stabbed him till he gave up”, she said.

The suspected killer was said to have disappeared the moment the housemaid alerted neighbours of her action, but the remains of the deceased has been deposited at the BraithwaiteMemorialHospital mortuary in Port Harcourt.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-to-death-over-second-wife/
Shatap there!!!! Face the topic: CAMEROONIAN boy beheads father.
Re: Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nigerians be eating isi ewu while Cameroonians be eating isi gorilla.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.