Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? (3353 Views)

How To Make A Post In Nairaland / Why Am Not Able To View My Pm's? / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Elai147: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Each time I tried to post in the Investment and Business sections, I get this message:

"Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks".

It's been more than 3 weeks now and I still get the message each time I try to post in these sections. Am I being banned in these sections?

Does anyone know why this is happening? Please advise.

@Nairaland owners, Seun and co., why is this happening? Please do something.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by cigaricon(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
You have been banned from that section, check your profile to see who banned you and why you were banned
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Elai147: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2013
cigar icon: You have been banned from that section, check your profile to see who banned you and why you were banned

Thanks. I have checked my profile but can't find anything like being banned. All I can see in my profile are my posts and profile info.
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by nigeriathrowawa: 5:57am On Apr 04, 2013
I've got the same problem, but I have a new account. I guess they restrict which boards you're posting in by how old your account is? Do you know where the rules are about that? Thanks.
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Elai147: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Nigeriathrowawa. Yes it depends on when your account was opened. I don't think it is stated anywhere in the forum's website but I am now able to access these sections. So just keep checking.
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by UrchMannie: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2015
nigeriathrowawa:
I've got the same problem, but I have a new account. I guess they restrict which boards you're posting in by how old your account is? Do you know where the rules are about that? Thanks.

I have a new account with this same problem. How did yours go, are you now able to post?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Mjay2100: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2015
I am having d exact same issue...I tried to post on a thread(etisalat call centre agent) and it keeps tellin me I can't post in this section...try again in a week or so...don't no wat 2 do

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
me too

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Topebrown7: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2019
I am having the exact same problem. I'm a new member and I joined to ask a question in the uber partner section but now that I have registered I can't post in that section. Moderator please your assistance is required
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Cleverlandc(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
I am having the same problems please how can I fix this??
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Tobibola: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'm having the same problem too. Nairaland is confusing biko. How do we get to follow and post in a section please?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Syedqamber(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Florida Lottery began operation on January 12, 1988 by order of a constitutional amendment approved by Florida voters by a 2-to-1 margin in the general election of November 4, 1986.
The point of the Lottery is to give extra funding to Florida education florida lottery results
, and it was mandated that a significant proportion of all revenue generated by ticket sales go to the Education Enhancement Trust Fund.
The Bright Futures scholarship program is funded by the Florida Lottery. The minimum age to purchase a Florida Lottery ticket, regardless of game, is 18.
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Syedqamber(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Have you ever wondered, “What are the best essential oil brands”? Who should you buy your essential oils from and why? Those are very good questions!

Are you looking for a company to buy essential oils from? After purchasing from lots of different companies, I narrowed my list down to the top 10 best essential essential oil brands ...

Top 10 Most Respectable Essential Oil Companies – My Ratings and Evaluation in 2019. Edens Garden™ dōTERRA® Young Living™ Now Foods® (NOW®) Healing Solutions. Aura Cacia® Mountain Rose

It's hard to know if you're getting the real deal when it comes to Essential Oils. But, the good news is that we've done all the research for you.
Reputable Essential Oil Companies. dōTERRA. doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil. Young Living. Thieves Essential Oil by Young Living. Plant Therapy. Plant Therapy Top 6 USDA-Certified Organic Essential Oils Set. Aura Cacia. Aura Cacia Essential Oil, Uplifting Bergamot. Edens Garden. NOW Foods. Mountain Rose Herbs.

This guide reviews the most popular and reputable companies in search of the best essential oil brands. Find out which companies rate the best and worst.
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Syedqamber(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shop QALO's silicone wedding rings for him and her. The functional, comfortable and versatile wedding ring for your active life. Order yours today!

silicone rings men rings and wedding bands are safe, stylish and versatile. Engineered to adapt to your job and active lifestyle. Click for Free Shipping!

Shop for the safest, most versatile and best priced men's silicone rings! Perfect for any job or activity. Free Shipping & Lifetime Guarantee!
Groove is the leading brand Men's silicone rings. Made for people who push the limits in work & play. Lifetime Warranty | Free Exchanges | Easy Sizing.

Buy ThunderFit Silicone Ring Wedding Band for Women - 1 Ring (Black, 3.5-4 (14.9mm)) and other Jewelry at Amazon.com. Our wide selection is elegible

Soufeel combine fashion, safety and comfort in one custom silicone ring, perfect for work, play, ... Engraved Soufeel Unisex Blue Silicone Ring - Hypoallergenic.

Check out our silicone rings selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our rings shops.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by ReliableMe05: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed grin shocked
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by polirutgfrk(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
have the same problem! please, help

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by chrisdynamo(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2020
Please I am new and I have a question to ask and would appreciate if you help me answer it. I withdrew $40 from Fiverr through payoneer to my Uba account. This is actually my first time. So can someone tell me, how long it will take and how I will be credited in my Uba bank account.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by webhouse2: 4:41am On Oct 27, 2021
THIS HIDDEN COIN CALLED CARBON WILL MAKE MANY BILLIONAIRES IN A FEW MONTHS NOW!

By the grace of God, am not a kid in the Crypto space and my advice and signal has changed many lives.

early this year, many people begin to talk about Shiba Inu.

You see my reader, many say shiba inu is a bad project. In fact, I know a woman who has 200,000,000 of this coin and later swap it away because of what people are saying.....

Today the woman is poorer while the people who gave such bad advice secretly went ahead to buy it in millions.

Anyway, that is one of the evil in this society.

This is another coin bomb alert for you.

If you want to make usuals big money from the good project.

Please go and buy this coin called Carbon.

Yes, Carbon!

Let me tell you why you must get it now.

in a few days now, the big exchanger will take over the coin on their top leading listing.

Secondly, the board of directors and crypto influencers around this project is super

Let your inner mind be open.

This may be the opportunity you are been waiting for.

Tap into it now ...

For further help and guide
Clement

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by BorderlessTrade(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2021
I think posting in certain sections requires your account to be very active and several weeks old.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Joefrank71(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Elai147:
Each time I tried to post in the Investment and Business sections, I get this message:

"Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks".

It's been more than 3 weeks now and I still get the message each time I try to post in these sections. Am I being banned in these sections?

Does anyone know why this is happening? Please advise.

@Nairaland owners, Seun and co., why is this happening? Please do something.

Me too
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by DeeMyth(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
That's stoopeed sad
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by annjakes: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Very educative content guys
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Theaffiliatehub: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
this is because your accoun it still new. clear it by being interactive and constant. with time the restrictions would clear
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by ObiweniteGood: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Same here cry
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by TemiObaART(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
ObiweniteGood:
Same here cry
Hello, are you able to post it now?

How long did it take you
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by Khazz: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
I have the same issue
Re: Why Am I Not Able To Post In The Investment And Business Sections? by DanteSilver: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Larion

Good morning, I hope this message meets you well. I'm currently unable to comment in other threads except this one because this account is new.
You probably don't remember me but about two years back I made a post my state of mind and affairs. You gave me an advice on learning aws devops:
https://www.nairaland.com/6778060/third-class-graduate-no-direction/2#106305422

The road has been bumpy due to a few issues but after several months of learning I finally got my AWS associate certificate last month. Job seeking has been quite difficult and demotivating to be honest but I believe I'll breakthrough some day.

It may not seem like much but your advice really helped me, to say the least. It gave me a direction, a sense of purpose, and I want to tell you thank you.

(1) (Reply)

95 Bizarre History Facts You've Never Heard Before / Thief Caught At F.U.T.A. Akure Yesterday / Marthakings Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.