Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Score More Than 250 In JAMB And Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score More Than 250 In JAMB And Post-utme (2053 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Score More Than 100 In Toefl And Over 1200 In Gre And Gmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score More Than 250 In JAMB And Post-utme by Chinyxboy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Research has shown that majority of JAMB candidates score very low scores in JAMB due to the fact that they don’t understand the techniques or you can still call it the secrets of how to write JAMB and score more than 250. In case you don’t know, scoring 250 and above in JAMB and Post-UTME is capable of giving you 90% of the entire courses offered by universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education in Nigeria. Yes! This is 100% right and your aim now is to start thinking of how to score more than 250 in JAMB. But, how can someone score more than 250 in JAMB and Post-UTME? The answer to this question will be our quest here and the basis of this post.

You should know that there are certain secrets in passing JAMB and Post-UTME without much stress. However, before we go further in understanding these secrets, I will like to clear your mind on one very important question which if neglected our effort here will be a total waste of time. The question is: how you ready to gain admission this year? If your answer is “Yes”, please read on, but if it’s “No”, please this article is not for you. More also, I will like to inform you that the exam secrets shown here are specifically for JAMB and Post-UTME examinations, so they might not work perfectly well for other examinations.

Success in JAMB exams and Post JAMB isn’t only for the clever and hardworking students. Success in JAMB comes as much, if not more, from your approach to the exam and some simple techniques to be used on the day of the exam itself. It has been known that a universal culture of fear, worry and stress has developed around JAMB and Post-UTME examinations. However, one of our missions here is to take away any fear, worry, or stress from your mind and prepare you for admission success.

Note: We will only be giving you the snippets of what to do to score more than 250 in JAMB and Post-UTME. To get the full details about these snippets and other very important information about how to score more that 250 in JAMB and Post-UTME, then you have to get our "Award Winning Admission Secret Ebook". Click here to get your copy now!

So, let us begin!

How to Score More Than 250 in JAMB and Post-UTME

1. Study Hard
2. Techniques on How to Answer Questions
3. How to Know the Subject to Answer First?
4. What Order Do You Need To Follow While Answering The Questions?
5. How to Answer the English-Language Questions?
6. What about the Comprehension Passage?
8. What do I need to do if given a Registrar Passage to Answer?
9. Further Points to Note about the English-Language Category
10. The Power of Pass Question Papers/Samples
11. Do I Need to Time Myself?
12. What You Should Do If You Find a Particular Question So Difficult

Good Luck in your admission quest!

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG President Arrested By EFCC / Meet Omotoyosi Craig _nigerian Student Who Won A Prestigious South African Award / Madonna University Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.