Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

I'm Sick And Tired Of: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Sick And Tired Of: (773 Views)

I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! / If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! / >:( I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Scams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sick And Tired Of: by naijacutee(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2008
no light to charge my phone, and see at night. The lack of electricity in Africa's most populous and (arguably) richest nation.

Please use this thread to discuss your grievances about things in Nigeria. It can be anything - something personal that has happened to you, or something general that affects the whole nation. Also feel free to complain about one thing more than once. Just shows how many people share the same opinion.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of: by desgiezd(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2008
I hate the idea of having to keep night vigils simply because I need to iron my dresses, I hate the idea of driving and dodging potholes or diving and struggling to keep the car on course simply because the road surfaces are warped. I dislike the idea of Nigerians having to go to places like Ghana et al for higher education. I hate the idea of our people going overseas for solution to their health problems because our hospitals lack necessary equipments.

Above all, I detest the idea of young Nigerians hawking wares on motorways, engaged as bus conductors, rushing to wash your and begging for alms when they should all be in school and I wonder why there is no national policy to make it compulsory for these young ones to be in school.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of: by bluesky4(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2008
why so many hate threads about nigeria, jeeze its like a broken record. Yes we know nigeria is not perfect, but please cant we just talk about how we can make the nation better, not what we hate about our beloved nigeria. 1 love kiss kiss
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of: by naijacutee(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ blue-sky. I do appreciate your patriotism but just as we have good things, we cannot take to emphasizing the good only, and neglecting the bad. Simply because the bad does hinder us - Especially if we live in Nigeria and are faced with these problems daily. This thread was therefore created not to mock Nigeria and its problems (for we are all Nigerians) , but to try and share our grievances and listing the problems on ground, hopefully just in case there are individuals/organisations who require this information for the purpose of making improvements maybe?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Delta De Craze! / The Sorry State Of Lagos Roads / Lets Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.