Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Daar Communications Public Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daar Communications Public Offer (1602 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daar Communications Public Offer by namski(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2008
DAAR Communications, for some that might not readily recall is the parent company that owns AIT (our darling station) and Ray Power FM. The company is offering us, the general public an opportunity to be part of the communications giant by way of a Hybrid Initial Public Offer @N5.00 per share. The offer ends today officially, but if you have a stock broker, you might still be able to grab for yourself something up till end of this week.

Just hoping that they wont embarass us the way they did years ago when they were begging at the streets of lagos for donations to offset poor management by Chief Himself (u know who I mean) and his cohorts (Kenny and D1). Anyway I wish to call upon all of us, especially ones in diaspora to avail yourselves of this opportunity.
Re: Daar Communications Public Offer by abujabooks(f): 6:15pm On May 02, 2008
Daar, um!
Re: Daar Communications Public Offer by charleyb: 8:27pm On May 06, 2008
abujabooks:

Daar, um!
Please can u be more precise.

(1) (Reply)

Siena Bus For Hire Purchase. / I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... / Claim Up To 5 ETH For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.