Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... (1596 Views)

Peter Okolie Is A Fraudster In Binance Exchange P2p / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok... I learnt programming very well.. Asin I've learnt node.js and react to the core level... I even finished Andela program...

Back to topic, for 5 months now I've been looking for ways now to get my feet back online to no avail, I mean I was earning a couple 1000$ from Google AdSense but it was all with trick, when Google ban the trick I lost all my money and the once I could have used to invest I didn't know how I finished it.

For months I've created many blogs and websites even open fiver and Upwork but No1 want to hire me.
From too much pressure I came up with and idea to get peoples credit card.
Crazy and stupidly enough they fell for it.

I had 23 credit cards in my hands.
I know they're legit because I tested them with Luhn algorithm and they were all valid.

The thing is, I don't have scamming instincts and mentality in my blood.

Here I was staring at many credit card with nothing less than $3000-10,000 in them an yet I couldn't use them.
My conscience battled with me for days... The Yahoo boys who encouraged me to create such a website and bomb it where anxiously waiting for results.
Unfortunately I can't type out the process i used for reasons being others here may want to use...

The point now it.
Just this morning my dad called and told me to be careful with my life, that fast money isn't money at all and that he knows my future is rhe biggest he's ever imagined and he don't want anything to ruin it.

I couldn't help but delete those cards from my editor, deleting the editor and formating my system to 2 months earlier in other not to remember the cards.

I didn't use any of those cards.

Why am I writing this.
I've had so many failed attempts in being successful legally.... I need money to pay my fees next year because I ate the one they gave me.
I'm in final year and I owe 2 years school fees Cox I've lost interest in school... I want to be independent before next year as I believe I can't get a job with the grade I'd be graduating with (Academically I'm third class material by choice)... I'm not begging anyone for money I just want u to reason this my new idea with me to see if it will work.

Ok.. the idea is.
I want to create a reviews website where I review products and then link my affiliate link to that product.
I intend to run Facebook ads to foreign countries everyday until January so I'd build a chatbot with atleast 2000 foreign subscribers who'd be viewing my products and maybe buy from me.
I believe I'm a good writer when I write why minding typos unlike this write-up I didn't check for typos.

My question is, will this idea work?
Do foreigners still buy products from Facebook ads?
Is affiliate marketing still working?

If this idea won't work could u tell me something that can work?
Anything at all that's legal I'm willing to put in the work.

I feel building websites is a bit saturated this days with all cheap website builders on Nairaland and Fiverr.
I'm living that aspect until when I get out of Nigeria to a better country

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by greatbrian(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow inspiring. Congrats bro, may heaven smile on you soonest.

Am glad you overcame the temptation for fast money.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by blackpanthar: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I don't have capital now for those business

they do not require capital. Have you heard of DROP SHIPPING?
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

they do not require capital. Have you heard of DROP SHIPPING?
I've
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by blackpanthar: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I've

if you want to build wealth, you only need to host a drop shipping site and drive traffic to it.

you get paid by commissions.

another way to build income is digital agriculture, go to instagram and find a farm called ZIONVESTNG

IT PAYS ME TOO... and i know it works because I have payment proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

if you want to build wealth, you only need to host a drop shipping site and drive traffic to it.

you get paid by commissions.

another way to build income is digital agriculture, go to instagram and find a farm called ZIONVESTNG

IT PAYS ME TOO... and i know it works because I have payment proof.
Really wish it's as easy as u say it
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by DeSepiero(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Ok... I learnt programming very well.. Asin I've learnt node.js and react to the core level... I even finished Andela program...

Back to topic, for 5 months now I've been looking for ways now to get my feet back online to no avail, I mean I was earning a couple 1000$ from Google AdSense but it was all with trick, when Google ban the trick I lost all my money and the once I could have used to invest I didn't know how I finished it.

For months I've created many blogs and websites even open fiver and Upwork but No1 want to hire me.
From too much pressure I came up with and idea to get peoples credit card.
Crazy and stupidly enough they fell for it.

I had 23 credit cards in my hands.
I know they're legit because I tested them with Luhn algorithm and they were all valid.

The thing is, I don't have scamming instincts and mentality in my blood.

Here I was staring at many credit card with nothing less than $3000-10,000 in them an yet I couldn't use them.
My conscience battled with me for days... The Yahoo boys who encouraged me to create such a website and bomb it where anxiously waiting for results.
Unfortunately I can't type out the process i used for reasons being others here may want to use...

The point now it.
Just this morning my dad called and told me to be careful with my life, that fast money isn't money at all and that he knows my future is rhe biggest he's ever imagined and he don't want anything to ruin it.

I couldn't help but delete those cards from my editor, deleting the editor and formating my system to 2 months earlier in other not to remember the cards.

I didn't use any of those cards.

Why am I writing this.
I've had so many failed attempts in being successful legally.... I need money to pay my fees next year because I ate the one they gave me.
I'm in final year and I owe 2 years school fees Cox I've lost interest in school... I want to be independent before next year as I believe I can't get a job with the grade I'd be graduating with (Academically I'm third class material by choice)... I'm not begging anyone for money I just want u to reason this my new idea with me to see if it will work.

Ok.. the idea is.
I want to create a reviews website where I review products and then link my affiliate link to that product.
I intend to run Facebook ads to foreign countries everyday until January so I'd build a chatbot with atleast 2000 foreign subscribers who'd be viewing my products and maybe buy from me.
I believe I'm a good writer when I write why minding typos unlike this write-up I didn't check for typos.

My question is, will this idea work?
Do foreigners still buy products from Facebook ads?
Is affiliate marketing still working?

If this idea won't work could u tell me something that can work?
Anything at all that's legal I'm willing to put in the work.

I feel building websites is a bit saturated this days with all cheap website builders on Nairaland and Fiverr.
I'm living that aspect until when I get out of Nigeria to a better country

I have a business idea - interesting one.
I registered a company with the CAC (a kind of start up) set up a team, registered my domain name but my web developer seems not to be able to handle all the features I desire in the website and apps. More so he got busy with other available jobs.

Since I invested much trust in him with the idea, I've been reluctant to bring in another developer.
If I see your portfolio, and you're interested in being part of a startup, I think we could work together.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
DeSepiero:

I have a business idea - interesting one.
I registered a company with the CAC (a kind of start up) set up a team, registered my domain name but my web developer seems not to be able to handle all the features I desire in the website and apps. More so he got busy with other available jobs.

Since I invested much trust in him with the idea, I've been reluctant to bring in another developer.
If I see your portfolio, and you're interested in being part of a startup, I think we could work together.
I'm not interested in being part of a startup now.
Moreso I have a startup idea I've love to execute in 2 years time if I get proceeds from what I wrote up there.

Good luck in your startup when it kicks off
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by blackpanthar: 1:26am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by Ashawoboi27(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Can I get your whatsapp number bro
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by dvd(f): 4:21am On Nov 15, 2019
If you have this skill set already you will do well in forex, dm me for info, lets start your mentorship program. Number on signature

1 Like

Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ashawoboi27:
Can I get your whatsapp number bro
Re: I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... by telim: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Bro if you are really good at what you wrote up there, you don't need to involve your self in dirty ways to earn money online there are millions of ways to earn money online legitimately. All you need is to monetize your skill as a freelancer, creating a subscription based bots, some sought of online services or coding private automated system for earning money for yourself only. I don't know how good you are with your skill set but if you are really good we can work something out. Also Distance yourself from those dirty guys, if possible block all of them with your skills you ain't in there league.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ear 3$ To 15$ Daily On Whatsapp Doing Small Task. / How Lucrative Is Car Wash And Bar Business / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Full Meaning Of The Compliance Status Indicators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.