Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. (36575 Views)

B00BS Squeezed Very Tight In The Name Of Fashion / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Freiburger(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ravenwolf: Gross.
grin grin grin besser geht nicht grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Freiburger(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
i'll intentionally mistakenly pull down that outfit if i was the guy sitting next to her. grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Toble: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Some Nigerian Ladies stil need to learn how to dress, not just wearing wat they see..her boobs is even too much for her..shabbily dressed
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by GalaxyNoteII: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
That's a man with fake boobs
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by GalaxyNoteII: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mehn that guy is ugly as fcukk
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Freiburger(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Toble: Some Nigerian Ladies stil need to learn how to dress, not just wearing wat they see..her boobs is even too much for her..shabbily dressed
What do you mean? Dont you know there are guys who are ready to die or kill for these pillos out there? grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Freiburger(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
tjskii:

D matter tire me,iv got a frend who dresses d exact same way,shez fat,and she puts on short dresses and exposes her breasties,wats worse she posts d pics on bb and Fb,dunno if its sposed to be d latest trend in fashion

Send me her BB pin and FB page.Let me educate her.
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Freiburger(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
If kim kardashian talk now dem go say she dey yan bullsh1t. grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by TimAllen: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Valto: irritating and nonsense pix
You must be GAY.....

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by instaforexngr(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Atimes, I don't fully blame rapists for doing what they do as some women sometimes causes it by the way they dress
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Adelivinggreat(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shame on you gal
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
I love d zombies around her
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by abdulr747(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
shocked that dude beside her is on heat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by ABsI1: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
Once an Ashi always an Ashawo girl
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Oshiite: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
That guy beside her is ejaculating,very disgusting lady
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Any naija police force on this site make sango and ogun kill them finish...thun.der fire una.
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by temibenson99: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
never mind her and her mad dressing, she is out dated thinking she can upgrade herself with breast revealing cloth.
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ̣̇ Funke Adesiyan a prostitute? Or ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ̣̇ she "their" overall oga Just passing by o!
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Jerryjat(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
how e take affect me?....
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Gross on all accounts
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
THIS DRESS IS SUPPOSED 2 BE SEXY BUT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A VERY FAT WELL FED COW
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by supaeagles(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
cigar icon: And who's that dude by her left? did a dog pollute in his eyes? undecided
That's as a result of staring at "her puppies"
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by Decryptor(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
The yoruba girls that like bleaching their skin just to look like my pretty ibo girls. Try harder bi.tc.hh
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by bettercreature(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
It looks like her head but fake body,i saw her recently and she looks nothing like this...Good Photoshoping!
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by GalaxyNoteII: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Decryptor: The yoruba girls that like bleaching their skin just to look like my pretty ibo girls. Try harder bi.tc.hh

first off bytch, insecure women bleach their skins to look like their colonist, not like your ibo hoodrats who bleach their skin to claim jewish heritage.

Bytches be like "it's a recessive gene" lmao
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by supaeagles(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
Decryptor: The yoruba girls that like bleaching their skin just to look like my pretty ibo girls. Try harder
Bros, is 1 Nigeria , so make una share the name of the bleeshing cream una girls de use now.
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by ddippset(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
what's there? i still couldn't see the teats. men if you aint see the teat'tes (n1pples) you aint seen sh1t!
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by kabba7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
toluleke: wat should we say dan MIND YOUR BIZNESS

Wondering why she didn't put her phone number close to those youghort so that calling her could be stressless afrer all she is advertising her wares
Any customer online?
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by hardbody: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
prem love: Milk industry grin

Milk industry with NAFDAC number....suck and quench....
Re: Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. by obyikye(f): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Its really hard on for that guy beside her, for compressed and condensed breasts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Oroma Shedrack Wins Miss Port Harcourt, Gets Car & Cash Prizes (Photos) / Download Tutorial Video: How To Tie Rounded Gele With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.