Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) (21532 Views)

Delta State Set To Experience Massive Construction / Construction Going On At Ariaria Junction By Ukwu Mango Road In Aba / Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by tboycares: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2013
Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State...could This Be Another Lagos?

Massive construction going on in Ogun State...Could this be another Lagos?....World class projects going on in the state and i cant help it but to post it for you guys to see...I am proud to be from Ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by FXKing2012(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2013
This is really good, same thing is happening in all ACN controlled states.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by tboycares: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Still have more pics here but i cant put them up here...i dont know why!
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2013
tboycares: Still have more pics here but i cant put them up here...i dont know why!

Amosun is certainly spending accrual on what it must be spent on. I dey gbadun your pictures ojare. Nonetheless, with your 50,000.00 pictures, you will still get blockheads tell you tomorrow that only Fashola and Oshiomhole are working when, in reality and for anyone who is not mischievous or ignorant, it is very obvious all ACN Governors are performing. I have stopped caring about those negative types because I know their motivation is 'dark'. As long as the citizens of ACN led States, like you, are seeing and confirming progress then that is all that matters.

Personally I think Amosun will seriously transform the State if he can maintain focus and this impressive start. He has even coined a phrase called "the Ogun standard" to demonstrate his commitment to high quality infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2013
Good news I am hearing about amosun. However there are reports that he concentrates more in abeokuta the capital city and environs. Will residents or op kindly confirm or deny this.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Demdem: Good news I am hearing about amosun. However there are reports that he concentrates more in abeokuta the capital city and environs. Will residents or op kindly confirm or deny this.

Not true. Many projects in Abeokuta but work is spreading out. Go to the State website and see.

http://ogunstate.gov.ng/
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pataki: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2013
As an indigene of Ogun State, and currently in the country, I am most impressed with the good work Amosun is doing.

I was really shocked at how he is working on urban renewal especially in Abeokuta.

I don't know if it is the same for other parts of the state, as I have not been privileged to travel to other parts of the State.

However, there are so much room for improvement in the state esp. in Abeokuta. I hope Okada will be banned soon from the capital once the road expansion across the capital has been completed.

When I go to town today, will take some pictures of demolitions being undertaken for the massive development and face lift of Ogun State.

Let me quickly point out also; I have noticed that in all these developments going on, Amosun NEVER tags his name to it. Unlike during the irresponsible years of PDP/OGD administration in the state. This is what a selfless service is all about.

God bless Ogun State.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by vanunu: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2013
I can't see any massive construction in the pics.

11 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by BlackPeni5: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2013
When I opened this thread, was hoping to see serious construction work. Is this what people call massive these days...Na wa for our mediocrity sha.

9 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by fittty(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Road constructions also going on in ibadan. Saw it 2days ago when I visited
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by trix1: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2013
We need to define exactly what massive means!
all I see is construction of a drainage, construction of a bridge, and a picture of a graded road.

But notwithstanding, Kudos to the Government of Ogun for these projects.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2013
Typical Nigerian politicians...hoodwinking the masses with petty cheap-ass projects. Approve 2 billion naira for a project and spend only 100million for it. The masses jumping thinking it's a good thing and posting on Nairaland...Gov. Amonsuis performing. Until there is transparency on how these projects are awarded, these are just stunts to amuse and titillate the senses of the poor masses. It's time we, the masses take back our country; meaning, whenever project is awarded and construction has started, go and inspect it, estimate the worth of what you saw on ground and compare it to the amount awarded for it...you will be astonished and if not angry

6 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2013
SMh.... Nigerians at the sight of diggers, trenches, heavy machineries, escavation and what not, will chat all sorts of nonsense about development and things happening!

Let us see the pictures of end products and plans for further development and infrastructural improvements, then we can talk!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Black Peni5: When I opened this thread, was hoping to see serious construction work. Is this what people call massive these days...Na wa for our mediocrity sha.

vanunu: I can't see any massive construction in the pics.

OP has graciously brought his own pictures here and states he is trying to upload more but is having difficulties. Would it be too much, for the sake of having a Political section that is not an arena of feudalism, to ask you guys to do some research yourselves? Ogun state website address has already been provided above. WHy not visit it? Nobody is here to spoon feed others. It should be give and take. I.e you give knowledge and gain knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Goddex: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Very funny, if a state govt now celeberates
projects that local govt councils should handle.

Besides, Amosun like his friend in Oyo also has to innitiate
projects for Tinubu's HITEC construction as pay back to his
Oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by crispgg: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2013
I cant believe this, is this what you people call massive? Gutter?!!!!! with small foundation by the side of a stream?

God help Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pataki: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2013
fittty: Road constructions also going on in ibadan. Saw it 2days ago when I visited

I heard so too. Briefly passed through Ibadan about two weeks ago while on my way to Ekiti state.

That said, Ekiti as well is undergoing urban renewal as well. I was impressed with the road expansion network already done and the work currently in progress.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by amerielpepper(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2013
What constrution? Mtcheew!, I live in ogun state ( my mum built her house there). In itele that is after ayetoro, when you pass through ayobo. There's no electricity there for the past 3yrs my mum built her house there, so we her kids have decided to remain in lagos, our state of birth! Pls if you have that AMOSUN 's ear, tell him to send light sharperly to that area! Not surprised @ his name cos I know what it means in ibo language! That area is so poorly developed! Stop praising someone whom has not done anything!

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Geomac: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Demdem: Good news I am hearing about amosun. However there are reports that he concentrates more in abeokuta the capital city and environs. Will residents or op kindly confirm or deny this.

I think you are right. I visited a friend in Lagos last weekend, we drove to his new project site in Ijoko. The road from Sago - Ijoko - Agbado was horrible. Anybody in that axis can confirm.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Trachea: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2013
I live in Ogun State and i have travelled to many parts of the state especially Sagamu, Ijebu ode, Abeokuta, and other urban areas. The work Amosun is doing in Ogun State now is unprecedented. Whether people want to admit it or not, what we see on ground is what anybody can call massive construction. Come to these towns and see for yourselves. After all, Seeing is believeing. In addition, i believe the op took pictures from his own area.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by lonelydora: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2013
I really wonder how some people reason in this country? So these little projects that a Local Government Council should carry out is what a State Governor is doing, and people are happy *SMH*
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2013
please, where is the massive?

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by karlmax2: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2013
lonelydora: I really wonder how some people reason in this country? So these little projects that a Local Government Council should carry out is what a State Governor is doing, and people are happy *SMH*
is not the people but a session of the people that are brainwashed
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by 32D: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2013
[size=18pt]u call this massive? Jesus really wept smh[/size]
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pataki: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2013
Goddex: Very funny, if a state govt now celeberates
projects that local govt councils should handle.

Besides, Amosun like his friend in Oyo also has to innitiate
projects for Tinubu's HITEC construction as pay back to his
Oga at the top.

Open a thread about the developments your own state is undertaking and we can then compare notes whether your indolent local government chairman and state governor are in anyway functional.

I have been privileged to live across different states in Nigeria, privileged as well to be exposed to life abroad and I can say Amosun of Ogun State is giving a massive facelift to Ogun State.

Just yesterday night, I stepped out of my house to discuss with a friend. Right in my neighborhood, I saw a police patrol car moving around in my estate. This is in one of the newly donated police vehicles given by the state government to your PDP Federal Police. Safety of lives is gradually being restored in the State.

There is more the development of a State than gutters and roads and Amosun is clearly on the right part to ensuring that. Furthermore, I have noticed that Amosun's government is such that they listen to intellectual critics. So if you have something intellectual upstairs to contribute to the development of Ogun State, please log-on facebook. I can give you the name and personal facebook profile of his Special adviser on media and social networks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.