Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos (23024 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
DIRTY COURTROOM: Courtroom being cleaned by workers of Nigeria's Code of Conduct Tribunal where Nigeria's Chief Justice, Walter Onnoghen is to appear before the Chairman Danladi Umar on allegations of non-assets declaration.

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by gare(f): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Gossiplover:
DIRTY COURTROOM: Courtroom being cleaned by workers of Nigeria's Code of Conduct Tribunal where Nigeria's Chief Justice, Walter Onnoghen is to appear before the Chairman Danladi Umar on allegations of non-assets declaration.

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

So what time is he coming ?
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Bizmagnet: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2019
So upon all protests going on up and down, this man will still be tried unjustly? I just don't get it.
Power your business with a website/blog/software today
Check my signature for contacts.

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Immanuels7(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Onnoghen is allegedly prosecuted because he declared Saraki Innocent in the Offa Bank Robbery..

Useless APC government.. Vote PDP because its the next most popular option.. I would have gone for Moghalu or Olawepo, but its obvious they cant win

10 Outrageous Things You Can Only See In Dubai
https://www./2019/01/10-outrageous-things-you-will-only-see.html

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
undecided

Nonsense post

7 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Tobbyfitz: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Gossiplover post=74743568]DIRTY COURTROOM: Courtroom being cleaned by workers of Nigeria's Code of Conduct Tribunal where Nigeria's Chief Justice, Walter Onnoghen is to appear before the Chairman Danladi Umar on allegations of non-assets declaration.

I for dance on fp..wetun concern me
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by fuse88(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by ainas247: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
wink it is well with this country ...

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by adekzy: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Oya let the trial begins
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Austyn007(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Check my signature....

100% legit
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Viergeachar: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Show of shame

Exercise in futility, that is even if it holds.

11 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Up Buhari!!!!

See the energy you are dispensing for the CJN and have turned a blind eye to Gandollar.

Mumu government

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
LETS GO THERE....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
If Walter go he fall hand big time

2 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by joedams: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigeria, theater of Comedy. After this circus, the next time someone would appear at the CCT would probably be in 2022, just before the next election. Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
sad
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Neil0072009(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
E Good for am lol

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by sojayy(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Dirty justice will also be served
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by puresaint(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2019
God pls. Do something against the people acting as the alpha and omega against your children...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Asshurbanipall: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Attempt by Buhari to rig this coming election by trying to cage judiciary will fail

7 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by ainas247: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
*Everything scatter scatter *

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results
Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Dusty maybe, but definitely not dirty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Randy100: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Dangerous precedent is being set by Buhari. Buhari fought the legislator and labelled them corrupt, and is now fighting judiciary as corrupt too. It is time Nigeria rise and give immunity to both legislator and judiciary too. So that proper checks and balance will be done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by PassingShot(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
PresidentAtiku:
Up Buhari!!!!

See the energy you are dispensing for the CJN and have turned a blind eye to Gandollar.

Mumu government
[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Funny country ... What happened to the corruption charged filed against the Chairman of the code of conduct Tribunal Mr. Danladi Umar ?

On June 2, 2018, Festus Keyamo, on behalf of the EFCC filed the charges and i'm wondering why the FG didn't asked Mr. Umar to step aside as Chairman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Khd95(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2019
inec election announcer is from buhari's region

head of npf is from buhari's region

now buhari wants to axe CJN so he can put soem one from his region

1 Like

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Oya come and burn the country now,wailing wailers,only if u know buhari hates lawlessness, all this rant could get buhari more frustrated, buhari can't be bullied,whoever claps for a mad man to dance isn't different from a mad person,so Igbos continue shielding criminals

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
2years to election they didn't discover any fault in the man! So it is now that fault was discovered...I wept for my dear country embarassed

I am a web designer and developer, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Up Buhari!!!!

Mumu government

But Buhari wasn't this speedy in prosecuting Kemi and Shittu. Was he?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Ticket Splits PDP Aspirants Into 3 Camps / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them / Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.