Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG (5400 Views)

Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December / Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by Akpan107(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
obicentlis: Am no GEJ bootlicker or hater........ Am gonna believe all these commissioning here and there as true wen I see a change in the power supply in my house cos I have be deceived severally by these politicians, so, I must see bf I go believe.
Nothing do you... Dont forget to vote for GEJ in 2015. God bless you!
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by Capnd143(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
And who is ranting about SA here? Though those guys have infrastrature but our economy will so gap them by over $200bn by 2016! I.e Nigerian GDP would be $600bn according to world bank! When our gdp is rebased it wil only take few shots to kick them out of the delusion of being the largest economy in africa. All we need are right thinking leaders who can transform the billions to infrastructure!
As much i hate this country for corupt leaders, i am always willing to die for it!

1 Like

Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by nex(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Is this not an OBJ project? Nice that after being abandoned at near completion since Obasanjo left office, they have finally decided to launch it in April. I knew Yar'Adua suspended all OBJ's power projects in order to investigate them and prove the transparency of the NIPP contracts, but under GEJ, who doesn't "give a damn" about transparency, I wonder why those projects which were almost ready for launch, like the one in Ihovbor, Edo State, were still being stalled.

I hope all those accusing OBJ of stealing billions of Naira meant for the power sector can now see that it was the shoeless one, and his late due process predecessor who actually kept us in the dark.
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by ikweremilitant: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life: All of you are LIARS, which power plants? You mean the ones that were commissioned and built by OBJ, and the clueless fisherman wants to take credit? This is not GEJ but OBJ, let the shoeless reterdeen wake up and start his own works...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey laff o... God bless Nigeria, God bless the clueless fisherman grin grin
shame on you I say shame on you ooo.ur uncle obj for 8ys stole 16biln dols for power him no clear comon grass.hater una must comit sucide soon
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by manny4life(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
ikwere militant: shame on you I say shame on you ooo.ur uncle obj for 8ys stole 16biln dols for power him no clear comon grass.hater una must comit sucide soon

Make una see me see trouble o... grin grin grin

Hmm... ok na, shame on me... grin grin
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by cuteprinz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
Of what significance would that be? How many IPP projects have been completed so far? Do you have basic electricity in your homes? I know my one vote may not really count, but i will be very careful where to put mine in 2015. Rubbish!
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by taharqa: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
nex: Is this not an OBJ project? Nice that after being abandoned at near completion since Obasanjo left office, they have finally decided to launch it in April. I knew Yar'Adua suspended all OBJ's power projects in order to investigate them and prove the transparency of the NIPP contracts, but under GEJ, who doesn't "give a damn" about transparency, I wonder why those projects which were almost ready for launch, like the one in Ihovbor, Edo State, were still being stalled.

I hope all those accusing OBJ of stealing billions of Naira meant for the power sector can now see that it was the shoeless one, and his late due process predecessor who actually kept us in the dark.

What did you just say??...... Abeg dont allow dat HATE in yr heart consume you till there is nothing left..
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by OmoTier1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
[size=16pt]NIGERIANS WANT CONSTANT ELECTRICITY AND DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT POWER STATION IT COMES FROM! THEY ARE TIRED OF TUKETUKE COMMISSIONING...LET THERE BE CONSTANT LIGHT.. THATS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT![/size]... simples.

1 Like

Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by ocelot2006(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life: All of you are LIARS, which power plants? You mean the ones that were commissioned and built by OBJ, and the clueless fisherman wants to take credit? This is not GEJ but OBJ, let the shoeless reterdeen wake up and start his own works...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey laff o... God bless Nigeria, God bless the clueless fisherman grin grin

It's bloody lie!!! Lord Lugard built all those power stations!! cheesy

Mehn, if our past leaders were as "clueless" as GEJ, maybe Nigeria would have gone so far now. The humble fisherman from Otueke will continue to disgrace all those loud-mouthed haters. Afterall, empty barrels make the.......grin cheesy
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by ocelot2006(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Omo_Tier1: [size=16pt]NIGERIANS WANT CONSTANT ELECTRICITY AND DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT POWER STATION IT COMES FROM! THEY ARE TIRED OF TUKETUKE COMMISSIONING...LET THERE BE CONSTANT LIGHT.. THATS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT![/size]... simples.

You think the power will just come up overnight? To make that happen, those power stations need to come online. We will get there.
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by taharqa: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by MajorJ(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life:

Quit reasoning through your behind, like what load of rubbish is this?

From transportation - Dude rehabilitated the rail system (though not perfect), but heck, 3/4 is better than none. On that same topic, he has rehabilitated few of our airports (Safety ncluded). Majority of our roads are looking tarred and neat, "the roads are improving" (courtesy of a ABC Group as well as other travelers).

Power - Visit YouTube to see videos of actual plants coming online - Private and Public investments. This man is working hard on the Power Road map strategy. PHCN was delivered a painful death that TCN has taken over, meanwhile GENCO's are coming out with newer plants, while DISCO's are improving their networks.

The list of projects COMPLETED projects continues, so QUIT HATING

How come he is 'performing' but other PDP governors are not, what PDP wants is to rule Nigeria, until they can completely take over it, seriously, i dont care what person APC puts out there in 2015, i'll vote for him/her, why? well, PDP has been ruling Nigeria since we got out of military rule, and what have ordinary Nigerians getting out of it, the promises and lies of PDP and its cohorts, I'll rather try out something new, instead of going with the same damn theing all the same damn time, isn't that why Obasonjo got a second term, because he was 'performing' during his first term? how many things cahnged in Nigeria that was better for its citizens?
Re: Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2013
one of the biggest problem President GEJ administration is facing today in Nigeria is the act of not playing politics with real issues and its achievement.

You know we Nigerians are often blind most time to see, think and ask questions. So Politicians take advantage of that to job us by packaging TV programs and documentaries to win popularity.

You know,NL is the only plc where fools who has no idea of how der own kitchen is bin run,how much more a country. you guys should keep hating while GEJ is makn name for himself.

have you guys care to check how many companies are coming into nigeria irrespective of the so called Boko haram or have you guys cared to check how banks overseas are rushing to finance projects in nigeria?keep running your mouth!

HATE IT OR LOVE IT,GEJ is the best president dis country has ever have. Take tat to the bank.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Suffers Loss At Supreme Court, Governor’s Appeal Dismissed / FCT Natives Threaten Mass Protest Over Failed Mayoral Status Bill / LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.