Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Please Dont Start An Offline Business Without Reading This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Dont Start An Offline Business Without Reading This (526 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Please Dont Start An Offline Business Without Reading This / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Start An Offline Business Without Reading This by conceptkid(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2013
what are the major business challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a small business from scratch?
How do successful entrepreneurs and drop out billionaires handle and solve problems in business?
Must an entrepreneur face these business challenges when starting a business?
you will get to know soon.

if any body tells you starting a business is easy then that person is not telling the truth like just like the artist 2face said "if i tell you say it is easy nah setup"

I am writing this posts to enable aspiring entrepreneurs prepare in advance for the challenges involved with the entrepreneurial process.Please it’s never my intention to scare or discourage you from going into business; In fact, I intend to achieve the opposite.becase if you dont know the challenges you cannot look for or find the solutions to them like a chinese proverd said he that is prepared has won the battle half way

the challenges entrepreneurs or want to be entrepreneurs are facing
1.generating business ideas
2.raising capital for their business
3.gathering their team members
4. finding business location
5. finding good employees
6.finding good customers 
7.competition
8.future Business Challenges and Expenses
9.Keeping Up With the Changes and Trends in that industry
10.not knowing when to start and when to exit

if any of the above question is running through your mind if you are an entrepreunuer or an aspiring entreprenuer i will advice you to read my posts that i will be giving out here http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-start-and-succeed-in-small-business/137075066463972
concerning the top 10 ten challenges you will face when starting a business from scratch
now let me tell you something you need to know i have stated the top 10 challenges entrepreneur face when starting a business from scratch,let not your mind be troubled this is what i want to do i will be breaking it down for you at the same time giving you solutions to this problem in my future post here http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-start-and-succeed-in-small-business/137075066463972

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Setup Your Own Guaranteed Massive Money Making Business Online / We Need 2 Article Writers Urgently / Making Money Through Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.