Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. (23646 Views)

9 Oremeji Street, Isolo (beware Of Wellness Homes) / 9,oremeji Street,isolo Come Again / 9 Oremeji Str, Isolo.. SCAM! Moderator, Front Page Plz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2013
don papa chi: ‎​​Am also a victim I left all d way from niger delta.wellness home re lookin for those who they will use to increase their checks in GNLD.nairalanders nd public beware
so u too get gnld experience... Wel me i was to smart for dem.... Na dats y am a literate na... 4 more info log on to www.wikipedia.en/ponzischeme
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2013
NEHIKAHA: I read u guys Comment,and i must say u all are naive,have too much EGO,and will always give EXCUSES FOR THEIR FAILURES IN LIFE.Look believe it or not Young People are Achieve great things through this Wonderful opportunity,living their Dreams to the Fullest.Let me ask this Question since some of u came and left,some Last Year or more,have u secured a Job till now,have ur FIXED SALARY INCREASED SINCE YOU STARTED WORKING,When was the last time u traveled out of the country either through ur organization you work for or personally sponsor urself on such Trip.Most of you Listen to People we call PDP,they are what we call people Destroy people,they dont want anything good,and will also pull down others with them.Since u started outburst,why have the police,EFCC or other law organizations not come close the over 25 Different Organizations owned by Young and Vibrant Youths like yourself,did u ask that Question,or did u hear of such in the Papers.Look different Media houses have come to see things for themselves and they all know that what they hear is quit different form what they eventually see at the end of the day when they come down to our offices.LOOK ITS AN EMPOWERMENT SCHEME,WHERE YOU ARE SHOWN HOW TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND ACHIEVING GREAT THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY MEMBERS.Some of u are just too Lazy,all u know and think about is your Job(JUST OVER BROKE)or(JOURNEY OF BROKE),u think going to upgrade your CV will provide something wonderful for u,after your 2yrs of Getting ur MSC,OR MBA,HAVE UR INCOME INCREASE,I MEAN YOUR FIXED SALARY,BUT UR EXPENSES HAVE GONE UP.VERY SOON MOST OF U WILL GET MARRIED,DO U WANT UR HUSBAND TO BE THE SOUL PROVIDER OF ALL UR NEEDS?The Truth still remains,nw till 2015,GOVT.will not change things if you dont change ur Orientation about Life and tell urself the Honest truth,if u keep doing the same thing over and over again,listening to FAILURES LIKE URSELF,WHO HAVE NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN LIFE,TO DECIDE HW U LIVE UR LIFE.WHAT PRICE CAN U PAY TO ACHIEVE THE THINGS U WANT.BELIEVE IT OR NOT COME OCT.SOME PARTNERS ARE TRAVELING TO DUBAI,AND STAYING IN THE ONLY 7 STAR HOTEL IN THE WORLD,THE TALLEST BUILDING FOR THAT MATTER(BURJ AL ARAB)JUST CHECK OUT THE PLACE FOR YOURSELF AND SEE IT.GOOGLE IT.DONT WORRY LIKE THE SAYING GOES PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE UNTILL THEY SEE THINGS FOR THEMSELVES,U WILL SEE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES SOON.SOME OF U HAVE FRIEND U KNOW WHO ARE DOING WELL IN IT.LET ME ASK THIS LAST QUESTION,PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF (MARKETING)NETWORK MARKETING FOR THAT MATTER,WHAT IS IT U DO IN LIFE THATS NOT A NETWORK,WHERE U WORK ITS NOT A NETWORK,FROM UR BOSS TO URSELF,LOOK AT IT VERY WELL,UR GOING TO THE MARKET,UR BUYING BREAD U EAT,UR ENTERING PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO YOUR VARIOUS DESTINATION,UR GOING TO CHURCH,SCHOOL,GOING TO THE MARKET,ETC.LASTLY (LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES,IF U ARE SUCCESSFUL ITS YOUR FAULT,U FAIL ITS YOUR FAULT TOO)Stay Blessed.

i can c...... U b one of dose agents abi... I wanna ask o.... U said its an empowerment programme..... Y is it u will b asked to pay huge amount of money as start up fee?....... Pls 4 ur info goto www.wikipedia.en/ponzischeme... Go get some education abegi... Dey dia make dem still dey deceive U... Na so i c one wey c e na SENIOR Manager dey hang motore wit im overgrown beards ... Mitchew;wink

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by NEHIKAHA(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
richiesluv: same thing happen 2 me last year by d same company.may God help us

Idiot since last year has ur life changed.i joined last year too,and i tell u everything about me has changed.I am a Business admin graduate but now into Health management making good money.u since last year have ur life changed or have u secured that dream job.Hahahahahah,loser that what u are,and if u dont change ur mentality u will surely die in Poverty.Try get Financial books and motivational books like brian tracy series like NO EXCUSE<PSYCHOLOGY OF SALES<SALES SUPER STAR ETC
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by NEHIKAHA(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Onye~Ego:

so u too get gnld experience... Wel me i was to smart for dem.... Na dats y am a literate na... 4 more info log on to www.wikipedia.en/ponzischeme

IDIOT,WHERE HAS UR SMARTNESS GOTTEN U TOO.I GUESS STILL IN POVERTY AND WILL SURELY DIE POOR IF U DONT CHANGE UR MENTALITY TO LIFE.GO FIND THE JOB NA IF U GO GET.REMEMBER UR AGE,COME SEE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO AID YES CHANGING THEIR LIFE FOR REAL.STILL IN DREAM LAND ABI,WAIT FOR GOVT MAKE THEM GIVE U JOB,U GO OLD AND ONLY CONTINUE TO GIVE EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE.HAHAHAHAHAHAH,KEEP LIVING IN DREAM LAND AND DONT WORK OUT UR OWN DESTINY.OPPORTUNITIES ARE EVERYWHERE JUST LIKE THE GNLD OPPORTUNITY.ALL U NEED IS UNDERSTANDING ITS WORKING IF ONLY U GIVE IT A TRIAL.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by kemmary: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
their new name is virtual human resources. i fell for them early this year too
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by obinna002: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
USELESS FOOL.
NEHIKAHA:

IDIOT,WHERE HAS UR SMARTNESS GOTTEN U TOO.I GUESS STILL IN POVERTY AND WILL SURELY DIE POOR IF U DONT CHANGE UR MENTALITY TO LIFE.GO FIND THE JOB NA IF U GO GET.REMEMBER UR AGE,COME SEE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO AID YES CHANGING THEIR LIFE FOR REAL.STILL IN DREAM LAND ABI,WAIT FOR GOVT MAKE THEM GIVE U JOB,U GO OLD AND ONLY CONTINUE TO GIVE EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE.HAHAHAHAHAHAH,KEEP LIVING IN DREAM LAND AND DONT WORK OUT UR OWN DESTINY.OPPORTUNITIES ARE EVERYWHERE JUST LIKE THE GNLD OPPORTUNITY.ALL U NEED IS UNDERSTANDING ITS WORKING IF ONLY U GIVE IT A TRIAL.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by olatunde2yk(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2014
This people must be unserious set of people that I think they also need to go and look for job themselves. Beware of the address o (no 9, oremeji street, isolo Lagos.)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by damlats: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Other names they call themselves are global link, lenz consult, starlink. Job hunter beware
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by oote: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Brozok: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
at times dey change der names but der adress remain d same and d format of der sms is always d same, they put phone no and a code in der sms, if u evr go for the test or interview d phone no will never b available.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by singlefade25(f): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
NEHIKAHA:

u r a pathetic fool, y u no employ ur family? Oloshi jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by abbasajao(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
can someone confirm if George Davidson and Associate at Aguda, Surulere is real?
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by mulan042: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Thank God I dcided to check hia 1st.Got a txt 4rm d same address askin me to come for an interview monday morning.I had even contemplated goin wen I jst dcided to check d plaz on naira land.wow,so dey r still operating.Dey av changed deir name now to Globalink Limited and its still d same address.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by sleekytoolz(f): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2014
NEHIKAHA:

Shut the hell up...if the job was that profitable u won't be here trying to convince people(Abi chevron dey force people apply for job). Some idiots will just sit behind their fone and be typing rubbish in BLOCK LETTERS.if u are gettin more from life as a certified "drug hawker" you won't need all this preaching and Wud come to apply ourselves.But no...all we see at ur Crusade(so called job interview) is a set of hungry lookin ostrich-necked idiots tryin to scam potentiall graduates of money.Get a life and goodluck sharing your handbills. grin
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by opeyemisamuel: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2014
They have change their name to Global links resources,i got an sms from them and it looked real but jsut say i should check nairaland and behold your messages here proved them wrong. Beware of Globallikns resources guys.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by mrobruche: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
These guys have taken over internet job vacancies in naija.You can't find a scan free job ad online now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / National Directorate Of Employment? / Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.