Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video (10327 Views)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Robber defending a pickpocket...
F00ls
Absolutely
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by FindOut(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2013
Michaeljones36: Governor admits to rigging elections and is defended by the President's party.
Governor robs his state blind, is convicted by two countries, and then is pardoned by the President.

Yet some want to believe that GEJ is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
What small criminal in the Civil Service will hide now that the oga's at the top have declared open season on corruption.

That's why I keep saying that it's only those who don't have the interest of the nation at heart or do not know what exactly they should be getting from a country's leader that will vote in PDP/GEJ in 2015.

Lets even assume all the 'politrickal' parties are the same, i think we need to start looking at the CHARACTER (not just sheepish meek looking faces) of individuals before voting them in. Infact, age shouldnt be a factor coz even the so -called 'younger generation' (which i belong to) are steadily proving to even be more corrupt than the older guys. Corruption no send age.

If the Gowon regime was as profligate and dishonest and corrupt as the OBJ & especially Jona governments, i wonder if we would have all the national monuments and roads that were built during that time.

Over the last 14 years, the government has proven to be inept at MAINTAINING existing structures talkless of building new ones, yet some people are saying they are the best thing to happen to the country & will vote them again 2015!! What reasoning!

Things must change!
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by omeiz93: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2013
What has olisa metuh stands to gain with this unadulterated lies, metuh, u made a lot of sense when you are not talking, he shud learn when to speak, the person in question has not denied not saying so.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by WaleLeemson: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2013
DOCTORED my ass. who are u fooling? God punish PDP. idiots
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by ddeola: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na today dem don dey lie ! Abi na wch truth dem don talk since 1999 ?
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
[size=28pt]LOOK AT PDP'S WEBSITE!
http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/wp/?cat=11 grin[/size]
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Kairoseki77: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
GEJ just came out today promising free and fair elections in 2015...

We believe you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Don’t Involve Us In Your Propaganda, Enugu Workers, Traders Tell Ayogu Eze / No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters / Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.