Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video (10326 Views)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by guddy4real: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
Larryfly: akwa ibom man dat doesnt kno wen to stop talkn
U beta kip ur mouth shot b4 thunder strik u dead, see who is talkin monkey lik u!
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Igwe9(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
I laugh in Spanish, The video wasn't doctored anything rather, the spokesman viewed the video with doctored eyes grin He did not even make any meaningful comment, if he had said that the Governor pleaded with the original winner to step down for the incumbent, we'd understand but to say that the video was doctored is completely rubbish and public display of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by ocheejemb: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Im glad the idiot at least knows that it was ridiculous.

Meanwhile why did this retarded spam bot ban me yesterday. Is it a learner?
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Inik(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
The video wasn't doctored. It was on live tv and i watched it live. Acn is even worse than pdp when it comes to rigging primaries. Tinubu handpicks and imposes his candidates on all levels of the party even up to the local govt councillorship level.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by joseph1832(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
What wil the PDP not defend theses days? Am astonish that these same people will still come out and ask Nigerians to vote for them!

The nerve these advocatus diaboli's have!
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Lbrasi: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afam4eva: There's really nothing that won't be defended in this country. What's remaining is for them to start defending satan and his evil deeds.

A simple case of defending satan and his deeds is Abati defending Jonah over Alam's pardon.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by mikedore: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
can we have a clip of dat video. Just as oga at d top
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Fantacy1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Akpabio! I respect u so much but u Bleep up big tym. I served in Akwa Ibom and conducted election wit dem. No election is won witout riging in dat State...quote me
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by pssword: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Akpabio is motormouth. He is known for making random promises and boasts and this time his big mouth has landed him in trouble.
Hopefully more to come
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Demdem(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Fantacy1: Akpabio! I respect u so much but u Bleep up big tym. I served in Akwa Ibom and conducted election wit dem. No election is won witout riging in dat State...quote me

Rivers also.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by stantob(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=11pt]There's really nothing that won't be defended in this country. What's remaining is for them to start defending satan and his evil deeds.They have started already.Everything is defendable now.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by ewet: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
DOCTORED MY FOOT!this PDP people will stop at nothing to continually showcase their lack of morality,conscience and common sense.how can some one come out and open his mouth to pour out this nonsense abt the video being doctored like he was talking to illiterates or people who have neva seen television there whole lives.
Any way i am not surprised because PDP itself is a big fraud,its a party of thives,election riggers,touts,mediocres and insane people.GOD DAMN this PDP people. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by malc619(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
Inik: The video wasn't doctored. It was on live tv and i watched it live. Acn is even worse than pdp when it comes to rigging primaries. Tinubu handpicks and imposes his candidates on all levels of the party even up to the local govt councillorship level.

Are you a toddler?? Are you suffering from intellectual and mental incapacitation??

Wetin bring ACN come this issue??

Olodo!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by taharqa: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
LOOOL..... From d article, I read smtin like: 'opposition parties expressd OUTRAGE..'!! Which Oppositn party were they talking about?? In which countri ni? *laughing*.

10 National Assembly CPC membas from Katsina were recently removd by d Appeal court AT ONCE cos of a total REPLACEMENT of names by d party apparachik in dat state; smtin I hv NEVER heard in d ever murky waters of 9ja's politics. Katsina is d home State of Oga Buhari. ACN do not conduct Primary Elections. They do not even hide it. Party 'Big Chiefs', led by Oga Tinubu simply PICKS candidates in dier party. What is d diff bw what Akpabio FOOOLISHLY did and what these people do as a NORM?.

BUNCH of freaking HYPOCRITES
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Inik: The video wasn't doctored. It was on live tv and i watched it live. Acn is even worse than pdp when it comes to rigging primaries. Tinubu handpicks and imposes his candidates on all levels of the party even up to the local govt councillorship level.

Why dont you concentrate on the topic at hand instead of trying the very silly "Yeah, I'm a thief but those guys over there are robbers" trick?
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
taharqa: LOOOL..... From d article, I read smtin like: 'opposition parties expressd OUTRAGE'!! Which Oppositn party were they talking about?? In which countri ni? *laughing*.... 10 National Assembly CPC membas from Katsina were recently removd by d Appeal court AT ONCE cos of a total REPLACEMENT of names by d party apparachik in dat state; smtin I hv NEVER heard in d ever murky waters of 9ja's politics. Katsina is d home State of Oga Buhari. ACN do not conduct Primary Elections. They do not even hide it. Party 'Big Chiefs', led by Oga Tinubu simply PICKS candidates in dier party. What is d diff bw what Akpabio FOOOLISHLY did and what these people do as a NORM?.... BUNCH of freaking HYPOCRITES

Seriously, how much do they pay you that is worth sounding like a lunatic every minute of the day?
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by jmaine: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
taharqa: LOOOL..... From d article, I read smtin like: 'opposition parties expressd OUTRAGE'!! Which Oppositn party were they talking about?? In which countri ni? *laughing*.... 10 National Assembly CPC membas from Katsina were recently removd by d Appeal court AT ONCE cos of a total REPLACEMENT of names by d party apparachik in dat state; smtin I hv NEVER heard in d ever murky waters of 9ja's politics. Katsina is d home State of Oga Buhari. ACN do not conduct Primary Elections. They do not even hide it. Party 'Big Chiefs', led by Oga Tinubu simply PICKS candidates in dier party. What is d diff bw what Akpabio FOOOLISHLY did and what these people do as a NORM?.... BUNCH of freaking HYPOCRITES

Simply correct

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Gamji007: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
DESMOND IME: Amazing! was he drunk when he made the confession? Ha we'll now ve governors confession forum,
Didn't you read where PDP said the video was "doctored"? angry grin
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Gamji007: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afam4eva: There's really nothing that won't be defended in this country. What's remaining is for them to start defending satan and his evil deeds.

That reminds me of EL-Rufai's tweet where he said if Jes...lipsrsealed
I no talk again before I receive bashing.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Gamji007: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Evening bros. Abeg where is your Oga inSincere 9jerian. I de miss his comment for this kind thread. Your arss licking method/defence of PDP is so boring.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by roteemee: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
It's unfortunate,there is nothing like nigeria as a country,Nigeria is a mistake of the colonial masters perfected in 1960"imagine!we can even accept a simple and obvious truth.yet they keep praising him as if he used his father's money to fix the state.nigeria what a failed state!!
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Gamji007:
Evening bros. Abeg where is your Oga inSincere 9jerian. I de miss his comment for this kind thread. Your arss licking method/defence of PDP is so boring.

Lmaoooooo hahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMAO

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by ITbomb(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
That man just talk too much
Bragging without wisdom
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
searay:
Please can you shut the hell up?
it seems u v got d same problem too...not knowin when and what type
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
guddy4real: U beta kip ur mouth shot b4 thunder strik u dead, see who is talkin monkey lik u!
seems dis problem is hereditary
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by lyricalpreacher(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Let's stop dis hypocritical bewilderment. Candidate selection happens evriwer in nigeria. At best, u cld have a controlled election where d strong candidates r asked to step down pavin way for d selection by exemption election. Perhaps d supposedly winner of dt primaries ws compensated. It happens all d time in grassroot politics. I think d guvnor shld knw hw to mak politically correct statements. Such blatant disregard 4 d rule of law nd electoral process is not only crude bt unpolitical for a professional politician like akpabio... All d same, d man has alwys bein known for nt bein economical wit d truth, hez a man who talks with passion bt I guez dis time sentiment ruled ova reasoning nd POLITICAL BLUNDER ws inevitable. Watching d video clip ws quite funny... Damage control shld be activated nd d correct move will be to stay silent nd let it die a natural media death. Tryin to defend such statement in dis era of political awareness wld only mak d guvnor look more ridiculous. All d same. Its 9ja politics. Such statement in 2003 ws viewed normal, 2013, we will forgive u akpabio but 2023, whoeva makes such statement will b impeached nd face criminal charges.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by tnktosin(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Am surprised at those who are surprised at PDP's response. Thats the devil's own party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Kairoseki77: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
Governor admits to rigging elections and is defended by the President's party.
Governor robs his state blind, is convicted by two countries, and then is pardoned by the President.

Yet some want to believe that GEJ is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
What small criminal in the Civil Service will hide now that the oga's at the top have declared open season on corruption.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by vandarsar(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2013
The guy simply couldn't string his points together
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by EagleNest(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Akpabio has just contracted GEJ disease and that's 'acting without thinking'. Of course, it is in the blood, PDP family affair and Nigeria is suffering for it.
Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2013
Gamji007:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video by Opposition: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Why is Akpabio talking now did Senator Etok snatch his girlfriend?Why is Akpabio talking now did Senator Etok snatch his girlfriend?Why is Akpabio talking now did Senator Etok snatch his girlfriend?
"Akpabio has performed well in office,any Governor that does his job well can rig election no problem"_PDP's Metuh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oduah: Jonathan May Shun House Report / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's / Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.