Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Want To Study Masters In Norway - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Study Masters In Norway (1707 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Study Masters In Norway by chris365(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Want To Study Masters In Norway by TeaParty: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
NO
Re: Want To Study Masters In Norway by sixteen08(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Some of the questions that you need to answer include:
Do u meet the academic requirements to the later(I think its a minimum of 3.0 GP and also the composition of courses you'v studied in school go a long way too)

Do you have all the necessary documents (my application wasn't processed at the uni of oslo because I sent in statement of result instead of certificate despite the fact that I'v mailed them to explain how long it takes for certificate to be made available in my school)

Do you have the financial wherewithal(and you can proove it to the norwegian authorities in the form of 80000* norwegian krones)

Is your letter of motivation solid enough

*i hope I got d value correctly
Re: Want To Study Masters In Norway by chris365(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
I can make all those things you mentioned available. My only problem is if i will be admitted with my gp not up to 3.0
Re: Want To Study Masters In Norway by chris365(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Their website says: formal prrequisites for msc in petroleum engineering requires that the candidate have a Bsc/B.Eng in petroleum engineering. So am wondering if this means that since i studied petroleum eng. I will be considered.
Re: Want To Study Masters In Norway by sixteen08(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
chris365: I can make all those things you mentioned available. My only problem is if i will be admitted with my gp not up to 3.0

Your gp can be a wrench in the wheel cos the admission process is really competitive but I'd advise you to mail the department and i am sure they can provide answers to your questions
Re: Want To Study Masters In Norway by chris365(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
i'll do that. thanks a lot pal.

(1) (Reply)

8 Biggest Career Mistakes That People Make In Their 20s / Masters If Science In Public Health(msph) / Finance Careers: Becoming A Financial Analyst (outside 9ja; in the USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.