Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles (17104 Views)

NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Osaze our own 9ja ballotelli

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Ejovwoke(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
let him come in for musa.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by ayodinho91: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
WE DON'T NEED HIM!!!! But wait, maybe the big boss needs him.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by JamesLucia: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
keshi u are a true leader and father who beats a child with right hand and draws him to himself with left hand you have really shown a spirit of sportmanship. Osaze is a good striker. Gbosa for u coache
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Kaxmytex(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
oh my gawd!....na wetin e wan kum do naw? He shld kum and start fighting 4 captain band abi?

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Nuzo1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
Discipline in hard work and field. Osaze has that, his tweets and sometimes insane comments do not change his game or skills.

Your opinion on his manners has got nothing to do with his talent or professional discipline in doing his job

Why do we have to debate about this?

Showing up for trainings and matches does not encompass full discipline in any professionl career.

Being discipline as a professional footballer comprises showing up for trainings and matches, team work on and off field and MOST importantly respecting your captain and coaches.

Nobody has doubted Osaze's skills but dude always has a way of being unduely agitated by any little misunderstanding. As simple as we might see his little rants, it can throw any team off balance and make them loose focus. Osaze is being paid to play and not to fight team captain, coach, reporters, fans, sport commentators and West-Bromwich.

Super Eagles won the AFCON because they were very disciplined and obeyed oders...not because they were the most skilled in the competition.

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Kassidy90(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
aikuda: If it is true, I will say this is where Keshi buys my respect. Without Osaze in the national team, it wont make much of a difference, but you do not throw a baby away with the bath water. I strongly believe that Westbrom is treating Osaze badly because they feel he has no where to turn because of his problems with the eagles. If Keshi invites him and try to help him, he probably would have sown a good seed between him and Osaze. Its not about playing for Nigeria, he has been doing that for more than a decade (even when other would not come- how we forget so soon), its about caring, looking out for your own, when they need you. This is what Osaze has been saying all along (so is Emenike of recent). Having said that I think Osaze needs to learn to be quiet now. He has said all he needed to say, and I support him for speaking up, but its time to lay low and let the others do their bid. if not, so be it.
one of d few sane pple on NL, If keshi cn help him to channel his anger thru his perfomance

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Lordwize(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Black Peni5:

How can he be misunderstood by the whole world...Cant you see the indiscipline he is showing at West Brom. Left for me, he will never play for Nigeria ever again.
Coach or godfada pardon
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Burger01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Trouble dey sleep, Oga Keshi go wake am up... I see 'cracks' coming to the team.. If Osaze behaves then the team is good to go... Goodluck 'rude boy'...
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Soso990240(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
joseph1013: Let's just hope that pressure to call him back by his godfathers in Nigerian football politics will not make Keshi shoot himself in the foot. He is NOT needed. So many good players itching for a callup e.g. SIdney Sam, Uche Senior, Anichebe, Hope Akpan, Joel Obi, Ighalo, Haruna, Taiwo, 'Iniesta' in the local league, amongst several others. It's only 23 players that would be on the shortlist per match. Let Osaze not ruin other people's chances. He has even said many times that he is not ready to play for Nigeria, so why bother inviting a disgruntled fellow. Keshi, be wise!
and when did he say he wount play 4 eagles again..?stop misleading people..he said if thngs ar in order,he wil play 4 eagle.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by informatix: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked are the super eagles playing a Twitter Match

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Soso990240(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
U ar mentionin playerz,wher wer they when osaze and nsofor wer struglin 2 mk nigeria proud in the 2008 olimpic games and even as super eagles?

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Soso990240(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dis is gud news..imagin osaze 4 right,moses 4 left,emenike 4 center..hmm,,spain go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by aikuda(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
You are the one debating the issue. If the guy has been invited, so be it. Why do you people always know better than the coach? He must have a good reason for inviting him, and he doesn't need to explain to armchair-behind the screen critics. Osaze may have made mistakes but he paid his dues, so let him be, geez!

Nuzo':

Showing up for trainings and matches does not encompass full discipline in any professionl career.

Being discipline as a professional footballer comprises showing up for trainings and matches, team work on and off field and MOST importantly respecting your captain and coaches.

Nobody has doubted Osaze's skills but dude always has a way of being unduely agitated by any little misunderstanding. As simple as we might see his little rants, it can throw any team off balance and make them loose focus. Osaze is being paid to play and not to fight team captain, coach, reporters, fans, sport commentators and West-Bromwich.

Super Eagles won the AFCON because they were very disciplined and obeyed oders...not because they were the most skilled in the competition.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Sike(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokoA: He is a Nigerian and he has every right to play for his country provided he is fit. No biggy! We need to teach him how to use his sturboness positively for our team.
Quote and Unquote.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Evestar200(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chineke me e
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Soso990240(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nuzo':

hey..4get wot d boys wer sayin..disciplin won whch cup? Boys wan justify their call up.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Rossikk(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Terrible decision if true. Odemwingie's recent tweets against his own club show he has learnt nothing in that thick skull of his. He is arrogant, uncouth, unpleasant, and from all indications will bring that character and indiscipline back into the Super Eagles team, and destroy the new-found team cohesion that saw them win the African Cup of Nations.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Fantacy1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=aikuda]If it is true, I will say this is where Keshi buys my respect. Without Osaze in the national team, it wont make much of a difference, but you do not throw a baby away with the bath water.
You ar rite...
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by danieldonor: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
its a good thing dat he is finally coming bk knowing dat super eagles have a future. He should come and add his own quota.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kaxmytex: oh my gawd!....na wetin e wan kum do naw? He shld kum and start fighting 4 captain band abi?

help me ask keshi ooo
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Pat98: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Osaze will reject the invitation and mock Keshi. You heard it here first!

Pat
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Lilimax(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pat98: Osaze will reject the invitation and mock Keshi. You heard it here first!

Pat
Although he has been longing to play for Naija in the past. But with all his rantings and what have you in the media over the past months, except he dosen't have a shame is when he will honour the invitation.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Phikom(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
welcome back
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by sobastical: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokoA: He is a Nigerian and he has every right to play for his country provided he is fit. No biggy! We need to teach him how to use his sturboness positively for our team.

God bless you brother, a good example is carlos tevez

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by born2boink(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Keshi want to save his job because flop from kenya at home could make him lost his job and osaze want to saves his career after misconduct from his club.
Negative and nagative= Positive

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Fireball(f): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
It's about time. Congrats! Osaze
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by born2boink(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fireball: It's about time. Congrats! Osaze
for his new boy baby wey don grow already or new car wey him just buy?
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by donaldmac: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
aikuda: If it is true, I will say this is where Keshi buys my respect. Without Osaze in the national team, it wont make much of a difference, but you do not throw a baby away with the bath water. I strongly believe that Westbrom is treating Osaze badly because they feel he has no where to turn because of his problems with the eagles. If Keshi invites him and try to help him, he probably would have sown a good seed between him and Osaze. Its not about playing for Nigeria, he has been doing that for more than a decade (even when other would not come- how we forget so soon), its about caring, looking out for your own, when they need you. This is what Osaze has been saying all along (so is Emenike of recent). Having said that I think Osaze needs to learn to be quiet now. He has said all he needed to say, and I support him for speaking up, but its time to lay low and let the others do their bid. if not, so be it.
guy u are very much on point!!!!.... ur comment is d best ever on this post.
Re: Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles by Mitsurugi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
DAMN! We needed Osaze in the pre-match against Kenya. His deft SKILLS as a Tweet warrior would have annihilated those Massai noisemakers! I guess Keshi has realized his "grave error" grin
We definitely need Osaze in the return tweet...oops, match.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game / Real Madrid To Sell James Rodriguez To Raise Funds For Pogba / Lille To Sign Nigeria's Osimhen As Replacement For Arsenal Bound Pepe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.