Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

"Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) (12695 Views)

New single Jeje By Tonto / Exclusive Pictures: 'it's Ova' By Tonto Dikeh (behind The Scene) / Crazically Fit By Tonto Dike Featuring Terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by dare2think: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
She may very well get away with lack of lyrical ingenuity.

The video is flawless

The lyrical content awful.

Atleast she made an effort. Kudos.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by pekelepekele(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
God no go let us see bad thing oo abeg Is the song ok before I watch it .
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

You didn't even watch it...I saw your name just come in here
...you only been here for 17 seconds! grin grin

Awesome video Tonto, truly a work of art, a fine masterpiece..

One of the most Innovative dazzling visual displays i have seen in Quite Some Time!
smiley

#TeamTonto
17 secs my azz! I personally prefer her "it's ova" video to dis one.D graphics or woeva it is, is making me feel dizzy. Dis video is a no no! Sowrrrie!
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by abdulr747(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
This is one of the best nigerian music video I have seen this year, Keep it up girl.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
razznaija: Everything in the video is just on point, way better that the music videos of the likes of Iyanya,Terry G,Timaya, Olamide etc. May be i can forgive the song just because of the video.
Are u high? Better dan who's video? Are u saying dis video is lyrically on point as well? U must b high on BO.

1 Like

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
One of the best in creative videos and sound mix. Good to know someone is tough enough to ride the wheels of criticism from empty barrels to super-stardom in sight and sounds.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
wow.... What can i say!!! The video is on point. Atleast unlike all the usual azz shaking and azz zooming we're used to. Besides it's a house remix so you shouldn't expect too much lyrics. That is typically the way house music is. Video = 8.5/10 Audio = 6.5/10. Atleast she try. anyone that says this is not good is just a tonto hater. I was one before. Even that video of her other song was relatively good. That Gbemi Philips director get sense.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
17 secs my azz! I personally prefer her "it's ova" video to dis one.D graphics or woeva it is, is making me feel dizzy. Dis video is a no no! Sowrrrie!

Typical jealous naija girl. Where d song where you sing or the video wey u shoot.

2 Likes

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
You Folks need to Support your Own Artist!!

Iduwangboh Hayyyyyttttinnnn[size=15pt]nnnnn[/size] Damnn[size=17pt]nnnnn[/size]
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Dudubery: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
At a point, the beat felt like riri's we found love, mayb na ma ear sha dunno undecided grin
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
I Liiked everything except for when she was walking down the stairs

She looked pale and crazy with silly cavelady wig

But she was cute
as little nerdy girl

Tonto is a Star

Pay Homage and Support your own...Kill that Crab in a Barrel Mentality Yohhh

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~Tonto~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by garri4all: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
do we have this type of job in naija?

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You Folks need to Support your Own Artist!!

Iduwangboh Hayyyyyttttinnnn[size=15pt]nnnnn[/size] Damnn[size=17pt]nnnnn[/size]
12 inches!:

Typical jealous naija girl. Where d song where you sing or the video wey u shoot.
I'm a hater cus I personally don't like dis video? Smh!!
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by tope3x(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tonto Tonto grin grin grin grin grin the girl too like attention grin grin grin grin grin grin, can someone tell me where the video is? undecided undecided
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u high? Better dan who's video? Are u saying dis video is lyrically on point as well? U must b high on BO.
Seriously, the video is on par if not better than all of of Iyanya, Terry G and Timaya's videos put together. Quality wise though, not in terms of lyrics. Even the beat is nice.

Quite unexpected, coming from Tonto.

1 Like

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tonto's a Star....

Just wish she leave her damn skin alone and she hopefully don't touch her nose, not sure if she has or not, cause sometimes her nose looks like it's been worked on, and other times it does not.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Lovexme(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who else saw those Illuminati symbols? lipsrsealed
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Why is she forming familiarity with illuminati!

1 Like

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Airforce1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
The video is sooooo on point

I'm proud of u Tonto
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by abbeyty(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
hi hi hi, everyone
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
ItsModella:
Seriously, the video is on par if not better than all of of Iyanya, Terry G and Timaya's videos put together. Quality wise though, not in terms of lyrics. Even the beat is nice.

Quite unexpected, coming from Tonto.
Abegi! Na only beat we go chop? Quality wise, d video is alrite, nothing special.Well...I guess coming from tonto, its money well wasted spent. tongue
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by GraceBestowed(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Lovexme: Who else saw those Illuminati symbols? lipsrsealed
I.Joan:
Why is she forming familiarity with illuminati!
GBAM

1 Like

Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by simo4real(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
the video is good though but is she really into Illuminati stuff? cos i can see a lot of their symbol in the video[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by dridowu: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
simo4real: the video is good though but is she really into Illuminati stuff? cos i can see a lot of their symbol in the video[color=#990000][/color]
are u member of illuminati ? Since u can see dr their symbol
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Ecash1: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
I think the Illuminati sign is just attention seeking, the signs are too much, real guys will not flaunt it like this.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
E cash: I think the Illuminati sign is just attention seeking, the signs are too much, real guys will not flaunt it like this.
Exactly!
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by caesaraba(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Video? I like it. Good quality.

Audio? Crap!!!

The voice sounds like an Alvin and the Chipmunks song rendition. (Too much auto-tune).
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by ocelot2006(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
The graphics was superb. But the song was totally whack. 'guess they tried to salvage the song using a techno remix. Too bad it flopped.
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by Revolva(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
QUALITY VIDEO..WACK SONG
http://2rootsentng..com/2013/03/video-tonto-dike-hi.html

simo4real: the video is good though but is she really into Illuminati stuff? cos i can see a lot of their symbol in the video[color=#990000][/color]
Which dirty illuminati she dey form..all these illuminati wanna be dat dont even know what the cult its about f.uck the nigerian showbiz industry they front everything to sell..illuminati dont ave any business in Africa..ok..idiots....showing illuminati symbols in video....no body dey see una....why not show ur cultural..values in your video...--Tonto..
Re: "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) by kandiikane(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
I love tonto but WTF!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / Rema - “Dumebi” (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.