Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano (14057 Views)

Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / Police Intercept Arms Smugglers In Lagos / Police Intercept Nigeria Bound Truckload Of Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Tjohn1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
An Improvised Explosive Device laden Golf 3 vehicle has been intercepted by the Kano State Police Command at Inuwa Village in Ungoggo Local Government Area of the state.
The State Police Commissioner, Musa Daura who addressed newmen today, said the occupants of the vehicle are now at large but were badly injured during a gun duel with the police.
According to the commissioner, the vehicle was arrested yesterday at about 9:30am following a tip off from some members of the public and various IEDs were recovered from the vehicle.
The intentions of the suspects according to Mr Daura were to cause havoc, which will subsequently lead to economic and social sabotage in Kano state.
He further said the area where the vehicle was intercepted was completely sealed off while urging members of the public to report any suspicious movement around the area.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/27/police-intercept-bomb-laden-golf-3-in-kano/
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by vizboy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
BH: VERY SOON YOUR TIME WILL COME TO AN END

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Why cant the Nigerian Police ever catch criminals?!

Its always "THEY ESCAPED" with gun injuries, yet they are never caught whilst trying to treat the injuries!! angry

The NIgerian police Officers are disappointing to say the least!

9 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by 1shortblackboy: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank God. one church in kano saved at least for now

2 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by aryzgreat: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
virgin hunters!
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by alonzoiv(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
We are slowly winning the war against BH.
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Maxlaw(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank God o
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by potiglo: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
GOD WILL EXPOSE U ALL ..IN JESUS NAME.....

7 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Did I just see "the vehicle was arrested"?

7 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Nathaniel734: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
RUBBISH...KILL THEM, WHY SHUD THEY BE AT LARGE...POLICE STORY...MTCHEWWWWWWWWW...TRYING TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE WORKING
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by uzeba(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
It as become normal thing here in kano!!
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Some lives have just been saved.
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Paschal007: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
They were badly injured but managed to escape. Nigeria police sha. angry
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Why cant the Nigerian Police ever catch criminals?!

Its always "THEY ESCAPED" with gun injuries, yet they are never caught whilst trying to treat the injuries!! angry

See who's Talkin

Y dnt u Catch all of them for us since you are so Perfect?? angry
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Naija police eh...una dey try sha,but why is it dat they always find it hard to arrest these guys alive. Who cares whether they r badly injured or not? Get these guys alive,prosecute dem,get dem talking and sooner or later every secrete guarding their operations will b revealed. That's what Nigerians want. Not stories..stories all d time. WE NEED SOLUTIONS!
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
sauer: Did I just see "the vehicle was arrested"?
He meant to say that the vehicle was impounded.
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Judinho59:

See who's Talkin

You must be a blokus... angry

Is it my job to catch criminals?! If I wanted to do that, I would have joined the Police.
Their Job is to catch crooks, we pay them for it, we have armed them and given them body amour.. LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS!! angry

Rubbish response.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
aryzgreat: virgin hunters!
72 Virgins for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ernieman: Naija police eh...una dey try sha,but why is it dat they always find it hard to arrest these guys alive. Who cares whether they r badly injured or not? Get these guys alive,prosecute dem,get dem talking and sooner or later every secrete guarding their operations will b revealed. That's what Nigerians want. Not stories..stories all d time. WE NEED SOLUTIONS!

I dont even care about catching them alive.. We give them AK-47s.. AK-47s are Amour piercing weapons (meaning Bulletproof vest no dey stop am).. Yet they dont kill the criminals and they dont arrest any either.. Instead na innocent civilians dey always die from stray bullet. Sounds like dem dey close eye just do point and shoot without aiming.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by EveryLadY(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Judinho59:

See who's Talkin

whatz wrong with what he said? Is it now an abomination to condemn incompetency?
Nigerians and their skewed mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by omiobo: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Why cant the Nigerian Police ever catch criminals?!

With gun wey dem tie with rope? Is Nigeria worth dying for? After dem die finish dem go carry #20000 give their family for settlement.

2 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Every_LadY:
whatz wrong with what he said? Is it now an abomination to condemn incompetency?
Nigerians and their skewed mentality.

No mind the vulcanizer!! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Sibrah: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
They will rather catch an innocent man without injury and call him a criminal than catch a BH with bullet wound. NPF i hail.

2 Likes

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by blackmann(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
sauer: Did I just see "the vehicle was arrested"?

I thought I was the only one that saw that.

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

You must be a blokus... angry

Is it my job to catch criminals?! If I wanted to do that, I would have joined the Police.
Their Job is to catch crooks, we pay them for it, we have armed them and given them body amour.. LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS!! angry

Rubbish response.. angry

I would have said u're D*ck...

But i forgot the part where dats my Problem.. #Jerk
Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by DonTjustMind: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Judinho59:

See who's Talkin

ain't a matter of perfection here. So dnt js wear ur heart by on ur sleeves. It is usual of the police in Nigeria since when armed robbers were the oga's at the top that the word "escaped with bullet wounds", "atlarge" and so on were Police words, now Boko Haram are the oga's at the top and what we here is same old story? GOD help us all>>> Think the world has come to an end sooner than we/children/generation expected.

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano by Elai147: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
How come the car was arrested and the BH members escaped? Hmmm NPF...
Anyway, thank God for the lives that have been saved but it would have been a great victory if the BH members were apprehended to reduce their member strength and future attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB / Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / Olujimi, Aluko Others Move Against Fayose’s Exco, Seek Dissolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.