Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! (1596 Views)

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by seunfly: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: if you dont know what Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses represent then its obvious that your generational free education is a waste after all.
well i am not here 4 ur tribalist veiw of everything, i just want u to see things as a Nigerian or atleast as a neutral fellow not with sentiment and emotion which cloud our judgment.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2013
seunfly:
well i am not here 4 ur tribalist veiw of everything, i just want u to see things as a Nigerian or atleast as a neutral fellow not with sentiment and emotion which cloud our judgment.
.....That's exactly why I provided 2 sources for you to see and know that you peeps were glorifing tribalist publications and even making it a front page issue. While as a report with credible links will only end up in isolation. Do you know why I provided that least 2 links to prove my point? Because even the holybook recognises that in presence of 2 witnesses the truth is established.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Pataki: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: if you dont know what Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses represent then its obvious that your generational free education is a waste after all.

I am sure those Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses contains a large proportion your fellow igbo brothers and sisters who rather than stay in their villages troop to the West to fork outa living - no?

Please show some intellectual decorum when at least trying to go tribalistic.

MASSOB is nothing but glorified SISSY men.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:

I am sure those Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses contains a large proportion your fellow igbo brothers and sisters who rather than stay in their villages troop to the West to fork outa living - no?

Please show some intellectual decorum when at least trying to go tribalistic.

MASSOB is nothing but glorified SISSY men.
....I repeat the question still remains 'Hope you know what Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses means in the context that it was used?"......I will rather join OPC and Afenifere to show you acestorial decorum without inviting the Yoruba acestors that fell from heaven to threaten your enemies.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

which credible media organization is this. I have always held my reservations for Yoruba media talk less of a faceless one you posted above.

Do you mind that fool for posting that crap link?

Tolexander: http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/26/boko-haram-killings-massob-declares-june-8-sit-at-home-demands-rev-kings-release/
Mr. Globe:

which credible media organization is this. I have always held my reservations for Yoruba media talk less of a faceless one you posted above.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: .....Then why not believe Vangard newspaper? Btw, What stops you from asking for the actual press statement as released by MASSOB and not depending your charade Yorubas newspapers in the mode of Osundefender?

Ever since you take the gauntlet of an ethnic defender...you keep falling into an abysmal low on this forum...

At best...I see you in the mold of Ikeyman000 and at worst a Dede. Either way..those two aren't a good standard nor morally uptight people to keep company with.

It's high time you retrace your steps..
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: ....Its obvious that some peeps underestimate the power of peaceful civi disobedience. Don't you?.....learn to make a mark without your usual charadeneSs.it pays!
so MASSOB has now turned to Mohandas 'Mahatman' Ghandi?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Pataki: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: ....I repeat the question still remains 'Hope you know what Lagos Ibadan expressway media houses means in the context that it was used?"......I will rather join OPC and Afenifere to show you acestorial decorum without inviting the Yoruba acestors that fell from heaven to threaten your enemies.

I have heard you Miss. But from the way you aggressively defend MASSOB, I seem to believe some of your family members are leaders therein.

We Yorubas hold strongly to our beliefs. As exemplified by the bold utterances of OPC and Afenifere. Could the same be said of your sissy MASSOB members who keep on speaking as indolent and despondent men from two sides of the mouth?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander: so MASSOB has now turned to Mohandas 'Mahatman' Ghandi?

It seems you have forgotten that they have always followed non-violence principle right from the outset?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:

I have heard you Miss. But from the way you aggressively defend MASSOB, I seem to believe some of your family members are leaders therein.

We Yorubas hold strongly to our beliefs. As exemplified by the bold utterances of OPC and Afenifere. Could the same be said of your sissy MASSOB members who keep on speaking as indolent and despondent men from two sides of the mouth?

So standing for the truth that means another thing from your part of the world? So asking for Amnesty for criminals by OPC leader and some Afenifere faithfuls is the belief you guys hold strongly to? Or asking for the spirits of your ancestors to come to your defence? what exactly?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04:

It seems you have forgotten that they have always followed non-violence principle right from the outset?
am sorry, i can't remember. E.g?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander: am sorry, i can't remember. E.g?

Forgetfulness is a product of charade free education.

Ndo ohhhhh!
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04:

Forgetfulness is a product of charade free education.

Ndo ohhhhh!
that is just very Ok!

Forgetfulness of Wole Soyinka, a product of charade free education, might have earned him the nobel prize!
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander: that is just very Ok!

Forgetfulness of Wole Soyinka, a product of charade free education, might have earned him the nobel prize!
....Wole Soyinka was above broad, reverse is the case for that charade policy receipents.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by fkaz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: ....Wole Soyinka was above broad, reverse is the case for that charade policy receipents.
that means wole soyinka has forgotten he didn't benefit from the free education policy.
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Dibiachukwu: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander: that means wole soyinka has forgotten he didn't benefit from the free education policy.
Soyinka didn't get awo's free education. Who has ever won anything with that charade.
Real Products of The Sage's Free Education
Dayokano
Desola
Bluetooth
And other mgbati wise men cheesy
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
wole soyinka: TWENTY-SEVEN years after,
memory of Africa’s laureate
history came alive on
Wednesday, as the first African
Nobel laureate for Literature,
Professor Wole Soyinka,
repeated the feat as the first
ever Obafemi Awolowo
laureate.
Soyinka, who was honoured
in 1986 in Norway as the first
African Nobel laureate, was
inaugurated as the winner of
the inaugural Obafemi
Awolowo prize for leadership
by President Goodluck
Jonathan, at an impressive
ceremony organised by the
Obafemi Awolowo
Foundation.
Reacting to the repeating of
history, Soyinka said he was
simply benefitting from
Awolowo’s largesse again,
saying that “today’s event may
yet make a Christian out of me
– since, from my admittedly
imperfect recollection of the
Christian bible – somewhere, it
is written: to him who hath,
even more shall be given.
“Despite the numerous
explications I have
encountered from childhood
regarding that problematic
passage, I have never been at
ease with its implicit inequity.
“Today, however, I am setting
aside all such objections. I was
a beneficiary of the liberal
educational policy – at tertiary
level - of the man whose
memory we are here to
honour, and now, today, I find
myself recipient of yet another
largesse, an inestimable
honour at the hands - albeit
posthumously – of that same
sage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1217820/m-benefiting-awo-largesse-again
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Soyinka didn't get awo's free education. Who has ever won anything with that charade.
Real Products of The Sage's Free Education
Dayokano
Desola
Bluetooth
And other mgbati wise men cheesy
Do you mind him. No useful person ever benefitted from that charade Policy.That Policy is the greatest undoing of its receipents....
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by chosen04(f): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander:
https://www.nairaland.com/1217820/m-benefiting-awo-largesse-again
FYI, Soyinka wasn't a beneficiary of that charade product. He even reconfirmed it from the link you posted by saying "that he benefitted from it at the TERITARY level. Please don't tell me that you don't the meaning of teritary level as quoted by Soyinka?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
chosen04: FYI, Soyinka wasn't a beneficiary of that charade product. He even reconfirmed it from the link you posted by saying "that he benefitted from it at the TERITARY level. Please don't tell me that you don't the meaning of teritary level as quoted by Soyinka?
is tertiary level education not part of education?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Tolexander: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2013
chosen04: FYI, Soyinka wasn't a beneficiary of that charade product. He even reconfirmed it from the link you posted by saying "that he benefitted from it at the TERITARY level. Please don't tell me that you don't the meaning of teritary level as quoted by Soyinka?
aunty chosen! Answer my question.
Is tertiary level education not part of education system?
Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by Geomac: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2013
You are a liar. Aside dailypost, thisday also quoted him.

1 Like

Re: Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! by OurYansh: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
MASSOB fools truly deserve to be shot and their useless flat-headed bodies dumped in Ezu River..

These dolts are asking for a Convicted Murderer to be freed.

Very shameful I tell ya!!

angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Broke; Targets Pension Savings / Picture Of Onitsha Traders Stoning Peter Obi And Obiano / Omenka:Tinubu And Obasanjo Are Not Yoruba People, they are actors --Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.