Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Jesse Jagz Starts 'New Movement' After Split - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Starts 'New Movement' After Split (555 Views)

D Banj Or Don Jazzy...who Is Doing Better After Split / Don Jazzy Starts New Record Label / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Starts 'New Movement' After Split by Nathaniel734: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
It’s no longer news that Jesse Jagz has bowed out from Chocolate City. He made this public weeks ago via his Facebook personal page.

Jesse stopped by at Hip Hop World studios today (March 27, 2013) and we cornered him for further comments on the issue – “It’s not like we’re fighting or anything. At this stage of my life, I would just rather do something for myself; make the sort of music I would like to make for myself; outside of opinions and business. Whether I was signed to Chocolate City or not, it’s something I would have decided to do”.

And so, Project ‘Jesse Jagz Nation’ begins, “Right now, I’m starting off my own thing, that doesn’t mean a record label. I’m not looking to sign artistes or to get signed to another label. It’s just for me to focus on me. I’m starting a movement. Me deciding to make music for me, put it out how I want to put it out. Having that 100% control over what to say”.

Even though he didn’t inform M.I or any of the other Choc executives, Jesse insists there’s no bad blood between either of the parties. “I still work with them. I’m still going to produce, when called on. M.I, Ice, Brymo are my brothers. We were Loopy before Choc Boys”

Fans can expect new material from ‘The Jagged One’ soonest. New singles should be released in about a fortnight, all leading towards the release of his sophomore album in July 2013.

http://hiphopworldmagazine.com/2013/03/27/im-starting-my-own-movement-jesse-jagz/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Release!!! The Ijo Ringtone 1 (closer)... By Ijo / D'banj's DKM Concert Holds This Sunday June 23rd At Eko Hotel, Lagos / Juru [freestyle]- Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.