Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Glo Proxy Address - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Proxy Address (4555 Views)

I Need Where To Download Mtn Free Browsing Proxy For Opera 4.2 / I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy / "list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Proxy Address by snadguy007(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please can someone help me with Glo proxy address and APN for my android phone. Their customer care centers are not helping at all
Re: Glo Proxy Address by luluosas(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2013
snadguy007: Please can someone help me with Glo proxy address and APN for my android phone. Their customer care centers are not helping at all
You don't need any proxy address to use your Android phone on the Glo network. Go to your Mobile settings and set these preferences.
1. APN - gloflat
2. Password - flat
3. Username - flat
That's all you need. Thank you.
Re: Glo Proxy Address by snadguy007(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks very much for the response, i've tried it and its working fine with all the applications, except my phone browser, it keeps saying data connectivity problem, server failed to communicate.. Dunno if u can help. Pls
Re: Glo Proxy Address by luluosas(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
snadguy007: Thanks very much for the response, i've tried it and its working fine with all the applications, except my phone browser, it keeps saying data connectivity problem, server failed to communicate.. Dunno if u can help. Pls
Do you have an active subscription and are you talking about the default browsers on the phone?
Re: Glo Proxy Address by snadguy007(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yes, i'm talking about the default phone browser.
I av an active subscription too
Re: Glo Proxy Address by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=snadguy007]Yes, i'm talking about the default phone browser.
I av an active subscription too [/quote

o boi leave default browser tins and install firefox, opera, ucweb, dolphin etc....
Re: Glo Proxy Address by ijawkid(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2013
Would the glo bis work with this gloflat apn??
Re: Glo Proxy Address by ciphoenix: 1:34am On Mar 29, 2013
NO
Re: Glo Proxy Address by luluosas(m): 4:56am On Mar 29, 2013
ijawkid: Would the glo bis work with this gloflat apn??
Glo BIS is not working for non BB devices for now.
Re: Glo Proxy Address by luluosas(m): 4:59am On Mar 29, 2013
snadguy007: Yes, i'm talking about the default phone browser.
I av an active subscription too
Go to Play Store and download Opera Mobile. That is what I am using on my phone. Thank you.
Re: Glo Proxy Address by snadguy007(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2013
Alrite, thanks y'all
Re: Glo Proxy Address by Tinyemeka(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
UCWeb is my best browser for downloads. You can pause and resume downloads at will; resume downloads in the event of a network failure.

(1) (Reply)

Downloading Videos From Youtube Using Blackberry Q5 / Pics: Worlds Most Expensive Phone / 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.