Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Best Compliment From My Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Compliment From My Spouse (1610 Views)

Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Compliment From My Spouse by choicehome(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
Best Compliment From My Spouse[color=#000099]

I woke up one Saturday morning and discovered that my husband was no longer on the bed. I went into the sitting room, he was not there, but as I made my way towards the kitchen door, I perceived a lovely aroma coming from the kitchen side. I move closer to find my husband preparing a mouth watering breakfast. Immediately he noticed i was at the door, he turned and said L.A. (abbreviation of my name) "Do You Know That You Are The Most Important Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me In Life", so I decided to prepare you this meal to say thank you dear.[/color][/color]

Can you share yours with us
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by omena555(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
ohhhhhhhhh that so lovely. what a romantic husband u've got. smiley

dont worry, when i get married, i will share mine with u all grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by Scopium: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
omena555:

ohhhhhhhhh that so lovely. what a romantic husband u've got. smiley

don't worry, when i get married, i will share mine with u all grin

[size=13pt]Me too, when I get married I'll tell you. But if you are in a hurry then marry me and I'll tell you lots of them for any occasion[/size]
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by spoilt(f): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2008
best compliment from my spouse? Hmmm
seun will delete it. grin grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by omena555(f): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Me too, when I get married I'll tell you. But if you are in a hurry then marry me and I'll tell you lots of them for any occasion[/size]
u try well well! with that username u've got (scopion scopium), i can imagine what u'll do to me if i marry u. . . grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by uosifo: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
choicehome:

Best Compliment From My Spouse[color=#000099]

I woke up one Saturday morning and discovered that my husband was no longer on the bed. I went into the sitting room, he was not there, but as I made my way towards the kitchen door, I perceived a lovely aroma coming from the kitchen side. I move closer to find my husband preparing a mouth watering breakfast. Immediately he noticed i was at the door, he turned and said L.A. (abbreviation of my name) "Do You Know That You Are The Most Important Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me In Life", so I decided to prepare you this meal to say thank you dear.[/color][/color]

Can you share yours with us

Women will love this 00000h grin grin grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by chychy(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2008
uosifo:

Women will love this 00000h grin grin grin

b4 nko?
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2008
spoilt:

best compliment from my spouse? Hmmm
seun will delete it. grin grin
rofl grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by almondjoy(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
Actually most are pretty trite. But I found this one full of appreciation. I think I blew his mind this weekend and he said to me.

Who taught you how to do that? I would like you to do it again! I was pretty pleased and on top of the world! cool
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by Arielle: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2008
He said "I can pick out your soup from a roomful and with my eyes closed. No-one cooks like you." I was pretty chuffed!
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by TCUBE(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2008
plzzzzz undecided
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by Arielle: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2008
Meaning??
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by nwandolina(f): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2008
best compliment from my spouse

"You're the best"

I'll do anything to hear those words.
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by uosifo: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2008
almondjoy:

Actually most are pretty trite. But I found this one full of appreciation. I think I blew his mind this weekend and he said to me.

Who taught you how to do that? I would like you to do it again! I was pretty pleased and on top of the world! cool

Arielle:

He said "I can pick out your soup from a roomful and with my eyes closed. No-one cooks like you." I was pretty chuffed!

Generally people love appreciation specially when it is coming from someone they love.
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by sistawoman: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
I got ready to go out with him and some of our friends one night and I did not let him see me until it almost time to go.

As I came down the stairs and rounded the corner when he saw me his jaw it the ground and walked over to me and in front of everyone told me "you are so beautiful and I am so proud to be your husband".

I have had men call me beautiful before but when he says it i know in my soul that he means it.

Or one night before making love he said to me " you know how to suduce me just right, you know how to kiss me just right, you know how to make love to me just right and you know know to rape me just right" Just a little husband and wife humur.
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by semid4lyfe(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2008
Abeg wait o!I dey come.May I collect my biro and jotter.please wait o, ,, ,,, ,.,, ,, ,,, ,, ,, ,, .,,, ,, ,, , ,, ,,
, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,, ,,, , ,,,,, ,,, ,, ,,, ,.,, ,.,,, ,, ,, ,, ,,,.,.,,, ,, ,, ,
Oya I don come back.Please,make una talk those WONDERFUL compliments small small so I go fit write them down.
YEYE!see them ROMANTIC ILLUSIONISTS'.
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2008
here goes nuttin : grin

you just blew ma mind! *****lets do it again! grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by Queenisha: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2008
nnenne do you have $20 there?
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by amebono1: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
Queenisha:

nnenne do you have $20 there?

grin grin grin grin

Bia ada beke, cook ogbolo and okporoko before i come back
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hope u appreciate him well enough and he is still cooking for you in bed?
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by coolier(f): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster

'Am green with envy!
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by Approved1(f): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
@ OP: Awwwww-- that is sooooo special and romantic-- and everything a woman could hope for in a marriage, really. I feel all lovey dovey just reading it, so I can imagine how you felt receiving that compliment. grin

My Compliment: I wouldn't call it the BEST, but it was pretty flattering. My hubby and I were driving along in the car yesterday and he kept staring at me silently - you know- not looking at me because we were talking, but I kept catching him looking at me on and off again as we traveled and I finally said "why do you keep looking at me." and he replied, "Because you are a really beautiful woman and I like looking at you, don't let it go to your head, but you still catch my eye."  cool

**On a side note, like Oosifa said, there's no compliment as important as the one that comes from your own loved one., and its so easy to feel casual and unimpressed with a spouse after many many years.
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2010
Best Compliment: Go and take your bath, you're smelling like pap. grin grin
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by tallgal(f): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2010
My husband is not the romantic type,but he did say, after I put on weight following the kids , "You will always be to me the most beautiful woman on earth." For him,that was a lot!!
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by gentbuchi: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
These women self with their wahala, Na the same you after all these romantic bla bla bla will still run away to other men when there is no more money, when the going gets tough! Abeg make we hear jaare! wink wink
Re: Best Compliment From My Spouse by tallgal(f): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Why did I marry my then unemployed husband and stay with him for 15 years while he got a job and eventually rose in the ranks in his company? When you men learn to treat each woman as an individual you will have better experiences with women. Chickena!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Short Woman/man Always Aggressive...? / Help With Choosing Unborn Baby's Name / Pls Welcome My Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.